Review: could Coq10 cause Abdominal pain upper?
Summary: Abdominal pain upper is found among people who take Coq10, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Vitamin d, and have Metastases to bone.
We study 1,521 people who have side effects while taking Coq10 from FDA and social media. Among them, 40 have Abdominal pain upper. Find out below who they are, when they have Abdominal pain upper and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Coq10 and have Abdominal pain upper >>>
Coq10 has active ingredients of coenzyme q - 10. It is often used in health. (latest outcomes from 1,758 Coq10 users)
Abdominal pain upper
Abdominal pain upper has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol, birth control, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 62,456 Abdominal pain upper patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: 1,521 people reported to have side effects when taking Coq10. Among them, 40 people (2.63%) have Abdominal Pain Upper.
Time on Coq10 when people have Abdominal pain upper * :
Gender of people who have Abdominal pain upper when taking Coq10 * :
|Abdominal pain upper||75.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who have Abdominal pain upper when taking Coq10 * :
|Abdominal pain upper||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||39.39%||60.61% |
Severity of Abdominal pain upper when taking Coq10 ** :
How people recovered from Abdominal pain upper ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Metastases to bone (12 people, 30.00%)
- Hypersensitivity (8 people, 20.00%)
- Glaucoma (8 people, 20.00%)
- Osteoporosis (7 people, 17.50%)
- Abdominal discomfort (6 people, 15.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin d (26 people, 65.00%)
- Vitamin e (26 people, 65.00%)
- Nasonex (21 people, 52.50%)
- Vitamin b-12 (19 people, 47.50%)
- Calcium (18 people, 45.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of coq10 and abdominal pain upper on
Do you have Abdominal Pain Upper while taking Coq10?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Coq10 and have Abdominal Pain Upper
- support group for people who take Coq10
- support group for people who have Abdominal Pain Upper
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between CoQ10, Levothyroxine Sodium, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman with Total Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism, Depression. The patient has Fingers Locking Up
- A study of side effects of Nuvigil for a 42-year old man with Skin Disorder. The patient has Bone And Joint Pain, Abdominal Pain Upper, Back Pain Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Adderall, Viibryd, Nuvaring, Gabapentin, Protonix for a 31-year old woman with Insomnia, Attention Span, Depression, Birth Control, Restless Leg Syndrome, Gerd. The patient has Nausea, Abdominal Pain Upper
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Coenzyme Q10, Selenium, Aspirin, Flexeril, Dilaudid, Xalatan, Zolpidem, Cymbalta, Clonidine for a 58-year old woman with Vitamin D Abnormal, Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Muscle Tightness, Pain - Back, Intraocular Pressure Test Abnormal, Insomnia, Depression, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Tinnitus
- A study of drug interactions between Branched - Chain Amino Acids, Zinc Sulfate, Selenium, Beta Glucans, Glucosamine Sulfate, Flaxseed Oil, Quercetin-3-rutinoside, Boswellin Serrata Resin, CoQ10, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Indian Tumeric, Vitamin D, Pravastatin Sodium, Flonase, Asmanex Twisthaler, Losartan Potassium for a 67-year old man with Joint Pain, Antioxidant Therapy, Joint Stiffness, Pain - Joints, Inflammation Localised, Vitamin D Decreased, High Ldl-p, Asthma, Hbp. The patient has Pain - Joints
Recent Coq10 related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Turmeric, Ubiquinol for a 65-year old woman who has Stomach Discomfort
- Comparions of CoQ10, Carvedilol for a 39-year old man who has Congestive Cardiomyopathy
- Comparions of Coenzyme Q10, Lithium Carbonate for a 44-year old man who has Bipolar Ii Disorder
- Comparions of Phentermine Hydrochloride, CoQ10 for a 46-year old woman who has Phetermine
- Comparions of CoQ10, Moexipril Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Simvastatin, Neosporin G.u. Irrigant for a 88-year old woman who has Osteoporosis, Heart, Dementia, Osteoarthritis, Chronic UTI
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.