Home > Coq10 > Bradycardia > Coq10 and Bradycardia
Review: could Coq10 cause Bradycardia (Arrhythmias)?
We study 1,510 people who have side effects while taking Coq10 from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Bradycardia. Find out below who they are, when they have Bradycardia and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Coq10 and have Bradycardia >>>
Coq10 (latest outcomes from 1,743 users) has active ingredients of coenzyme q - 10. It is often used in health.
Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action) (latest reports from 290,827 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, schizophrenia, pain, diabetes.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 1,506 people reported to have side effects when taking Coq10. Among them, 6 people (0.40%) have Bradycardia.
Time on Coq10 when people have Bradycardia * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Bradycardia when taking Coq10 * :
Age of people who have Bradycardia when taking Coq10 * :
Severity of Bradycardia when taking Coq10 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Bradycardia ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Arrhythmia (1 people, 16.67%)
- Aging changes in the bones - muscles - joints (1 people, 16.67%)
- Heart disease (1 people, 16.67%)
- Asthma exacerbation prophylaxis (1 people, 16.67%)
- General physical health deterioration (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (4 people, 66.67%)
- Calcium (3 people, 50.00%)
- Digoxin (3 people, 50.00%)
- Vitamin d (3 people, 50.00%)
- Glucosamine (2 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bradycardia while taking Coq10?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Coq10 and have Bradycardia
- support group for people who take Coq10
- support group for people who have Bradycardia
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does anyone else have trouble getting to sleep since beginning to take brilinta?
Am trying to figure out just why, since stent insertion, I have developed insomnia which keeps me from getting to sleep at night. Brilinta is the only new drug I am taking.I am very sleepy, falling asleep in my chair while watching TV, but wide awake when I go to bed and staying awake until two or t ...
- What causes ideopathic polyneurothopy if not diabetic?
Numbness in ball of foot. Started on one right side and progressed to both. EMG indicated Ideopathic Polyneurothopy. Pre diabetic with A1C of 5.8 - only one reading ever exceeded diabetic criteria at 6.6. Started 6 months ago with slow progression. No pain, minor tingling. Not constant but pro ...
- Does bcaa cause migraines?
I took 3 capsules of BCAA and within the next hour I developed a very aggressive migraine. Believing the migraine may have been separate to the tablets, I took another 3 capsules the next day and again within 1 hour I developed a very aggressive migraines. Has anyone had a similar adverse reactio ...
More questions for: Coq10, Bradycardia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Latuda stoped hypoglcymia
I have hypoglycemia and have had to be carefull of my sugar intake. Started taking Latuda and now i can eat sugar like most people do
- Zopiclone causing sweating and memory loss
Been on 10mg Zopivane for probably 5 - 10 years. In 2013 migrated to 15mg Zopiclone. Previously experienced hot flashes 3 times a week and in 2013 has increased to 3 to 5 times a night. Usually I have 3 hours sleep, then after midnight the flashed start. In the morning there are sopping wet clothe ...
- Dilantin and interactions
I've taken Dilantin for over 40 years..seizure free for over 30 years..became hypothyroid 10 years ago..B12 deficient approximately 3 years ago and have had a benign arrhythmia for over 30 years. I take magnesium because it seems to hep the arrhythmia and vitamin d because mine is low normal.
More reviews for: Coq10, Bradycardia
On eHealthMe, Coq10 (coenzyme q - 10) is often used for health. Find out below the conditions Coq10 is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Coq10 used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Calcium, Japanese Knotweed, Crataegus Oxyacantha, Cinnamon, Garlic, Vitamin E, Omega-3, L-Carnitine Tartrate, CoQ10, Flecainide Acetate, Montelukast Sodium, Ventolin, Qvar 80 for a patient with General Physical Health Deterioration, Heart Disease, Aging Changes In The Bones - Muscles - Joints, Health, Arrhythmia, Asthma Exacerbation Prophylaxis, Asthmatic Crisis. The patient has Arrhythmia, Heart Palpitations, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Breathlessness
More related studies for: Coq10, Bradycardia
Recent Coq10 related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Phentermine Hydrochloride, CoQ10 for a 46-year old woman who has Phetermine
- Comparions of CoQ10, Moexipril Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Simvastatin, Neosporin G.u. Irrigant for a 88-year old woman who has Osteoporosis, Heart, Dementia, Osteoarthritis, Chronic UTI
- Comparions of Moexipril Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Coenzyme Q10, Advicor, Neosporin G.u. Irrigant for a 88-year old woman who has Osteoporosis, Heart, Dementia, Osteoarthritis, Chronic UTI
More related comparison studies for: Coq10, Bradycardia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (53 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (2 hours ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Congenital Uterine Anomaly Nos
- Gastric Ulcer Haemorrhage
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Respiratory Failure (excl Neonatal)
- Facial Tics