Home > Coq10 > Constipation > Coq10 and Constipation
Review: could Coq10 cause Constipation?
We study 1,506 people who have side effects while taking Coq10 from FDA and social media. Among them, 68 have Constipation. Find out below who they are, when they have Constipation and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Coq10 and have Constipation >>>
Coq10 (latest outcomes from 1,739 users) has active ingredients of coenzyme q - 10. It is often used in health.
Constipation (latest reports from 515,372 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, pain, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol.
On Sep, 11, 2014: 1,500 people reported to have side effects when taking Coq10. Among them, 69 people (4.60%) have Constipation.
Time on Coq10 when people have Constipation * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Constipation when taking Coq10 * :
Age of people who have Constipation when taking Coq10 * :
Severity of Constipation when taking Coq10 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Constipation ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (27 people, 39.13%)
- Breast cancer (14 people, 20.29%)
- Metastases to bone (12 people, 17.39%)
- Anxiety (11 people, 15.94%)
- Depression (11 people, 15.94%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (43 people, 62.32%)
- Multi-vitamins (33 people, 47.83%)
- Calcium (33 people, 47.83%)
- Levaquin (32 people, 46.38%)
- Cytoxan (30 people, 43.48%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Constipation while taking Coq10?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Coq10 and have Constipation
- support group for people who take Coq10
- support group for people who have Constipation
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 days ago):
Constant severe bouts of Cyclic Vomiting leave me confused, hostile, underweight, depressed and anxious. No meds seem to help... Exhausted and uncertain about the future.
Harmony2 on Sep, 26, 2014:
My daughter experience the same set of symptoms every time she has an attack. We have found some things that would help, many things to avoid, and some things that are triggers. Contact us with any questions you have and we will do our best to help you.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Coq10, Constipation
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
- Latuda stoped hypoglcymia
I have hypoglycemia and have had to be carefull of my sugar intake. Started taking Latuda and now i can eat sugar like most people do
- Zopiclone causing sweating and memory loss
Been on 10mg Zopivane for probably 5 - 10 years. In 2013 migrated to 15mg Zopiclone. Previously experienced hot flashes 3 times a week and in 2013 has increased to 3 to 5 times a night. Usually I have 3 hours sleep, then after midnight the flashed start. In the morning there are sopping wet clothe ...
More reviews for: Coq10, Constipation
On eHealthMe, Coq10 (coenzyme q - 10) is often used for health. Find out below the conditions Coq10 is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Coq10 used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Fentanyl-50 for a 52-year old man who has Degenerative Joint Disease (43 minutes ago)
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Memantine, Advair Diskus 100/50, Donepezil, Amlodipine for a 93-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised, Anxiety Disorder, Alzheimers, Asthma, Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Pressure Increased (1 hour ago)
- Celexa for a 20-year old woman who has Chronic Depression (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Prozac and Arachnoid Cyst
- Prozac and Brittle Nails
- Raspberry Ketone and Diverticulitis
- Blister and Gabapentin
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (7 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (8 hours ago)
- General Physical Condition Abnormal
- Forest Mushroom
- Femoral Bruit
- Hand Tremor