Review: could Coq10 cause Fatigue?
Summary: Fatigue is found among people who take Coq10, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Vitamin d, and have Pain.
We study 1,522 people who have side effects while taking Coq10 from FDA and social media. Among them, 117 have Fatigue. Find out below who they are, when they have Fatigue and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Coq10 and have Fatigue >>>
Coq10 has active ingredients of coenzyme q - 10. It is often used in health. (latest outcomes from 1,759 Coq10 users)
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 201,009 Fatigue patients)
On Apr, 11, 2015: 1,522 people reported to have side effects when taking Coq10. Among them, 117 people (7.69%) have Fatigue.
Time on Coq10 when people have Fatigue * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Fatigue when taking Coq10 * :
Age of people who have Fatigue when taking Coq10 * :
Severity of Fatigue when taking Coq10 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Fatigue ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (25 people, 21.37%)
- Metastases to bone (14 people, 11.97%)
- Hypertension (13 people, 11.11%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (12 people, 10.26%)
- Feeling of relaxation (11 people, 9.40%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin d (54 people, 46.15%)
- Aspirin (45 people, 38.46%)
- Vitamin e (42 people, 35.90%)
- Lovaza (32 people, 27.35%)
- Ambien (29 people, 24.79%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of coq10 and fatigue on
Do you have Fatigue while taking Coq10?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Coq10 and have Fatigue
- support group for people who take Coq10
- support group for people who have Fatigue
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Penicillin-vk, Phentermine, Mirena for a 36-year old woman with Antibiotic Level, Weight Loss, Birth Control. The patient has Muscle Weakness, Low Platelet Count, Sinus Infection, Aches - Leg, Fatigue
- A study of side effects of Clozapine for a 31-year old woman with Psychosis. The patient has Fatigue
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Atenolol, Vitamin B12 for a 58-year old woman with Low Egfr, Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Oesophagitis Ulcerative, Diverticulitis Intestinal, Fibromyalgia, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Simvastatin, Hydroxyzine, Effexor Xr for a 36-year old woman with Hypertension, High Blood Cholesterol, Insomnia, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Lexapro, Risperdal, Concerta, Accutane for a 17-year old girl with Stomach Discomfort, Anxiety Disorder, Asperger Syndrome, Adhd, Acne And Teenagers. The patient has Painful Menstrual Periods, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weakness
Recent Coq10 related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Turmeric, Ubiquinol for a 65-year old woman who has Stomach Discomfort
- Comparions of CoQ10, Carvedilol for a 39-year old man who has Congestive Cardiomyopathy
- Comparions of Coenzyme Q10, Lithium Carbonate for a 44-year old man who has Bipolar Ii Disorder
- Comparions of Phentermine Hydrochloride, CoQ10 for a 46-year old woman who has Phetermine
- Comparions of CoQ10, Moexipril Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Simvastatin, Neosporin G.u. Irrigant for a 88-year old woman who has Osteoporosis, Heart, Dementia, Osteoarthritis, Chronic UTI
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.