Coq10 and Fatigue - from FDA reports
Fatigue is found among people who take Coq10, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Fish Oil, and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Fatigue with Coq10. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,894 people who have side effects when taking Coq10 from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 23, 2017
4,894 people reported to have side effects when taking Coq10.
Among them, 473 people (9.66%) have Fatigue
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Fatigue when taking Coq10 *:
- female: 63.07 %
- male: 36.93 %
Age of people who have Fatigue when taking Coq10 *:
- 0-1: 0.26 %
- 2-9: 0.26 %
- 10-19: 0.79 %
- 20-29: 1.05 %
- 30-39: 3.95 %
- 40-49: 5.53 %
- 50-59: 20.79 %
- 60+: 67.37 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (67 people, 14.16%)
- Pain (56 people, 11.84%)
- High Blood Pressure (52 people, 10.99%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (38 people, 8.03%)
- Supplementation Therapy (28 people, 5.92%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Fish Oil (133 people, 28.12%)
- Vitamin D (98 people, 20.72%)
- Magnesium (73 people, 15.43%)
- Aspirin (61 people, 12.90%)
- Synthroid (59 people, 12.47%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (111 people, 23.47%)
- Nausea (90 people, 19.03%)
- Headache (81 people, 17.12%)
- Pain (80 people, 16.91%)
- Dizziness (71 people, 15.01%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fatigue when taking Coq10?
Coq10 has active ingredients of coenzyme q - 10. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Coq10 5,462 users)
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 389,608 Fatigue patients).