Review: could Coq10 cause Heart pounding (Heart palpitations)?
We study 1,510 people who have side effects while taking Coq10 from FDA and social media. Among them, 20 have Heart pounding. Find out below who they are, when they have Heart pounding and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Coq10 and have Heart pounding >>>
Coq10 (latest outcomes from 1,743 users) has active ingredients of coenzyme q - 10. It is often used in health.
Heart pounding (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing) (latest reports from 315,938 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, pain.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 1,506 people reported to have side effects when taking Coq10. Among them, 20 people (1.33%) have Heart Pounding.
Time on Coq10 when people have Heart pounding * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Heart pounding||0.00%||50.00%||25.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Heart pounding when taking Coq10 * :
|Heart pounding||75.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who have Heart pounding when taking Coq10 * :
|Heart pounding||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||10.53%||5.26%||5.26%||36.84%||42.11% |
Severity of Heart pounding when taking Coq10 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Heart pounding||0.00%||75.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Heart pounding ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Heart pounding||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Vitamin supplementation (4 people, 20.00%)
- Hypertension (4 people, 20.00%)
- Depression (3 people, 15.00%)
- Insomnia (2 people, 10.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (2 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Fish oil (7 people, 35.00%)
- Aspirin (6 people, 30.00%)
- Vitamin d (6 people, 30.00%)
- Multivitamin (4 people, 20.00%)
- Nexium (3 people, 15.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heart Pounding while taking Coq10?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Coq10 and have Heart Pounding
- support group for people who take Coq10
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does anyone else have trouble getting to sleep since beginning to take brilinta?
Am trying to figure out just why, since stent insertion, I have developed insomnia which keeps me from getting to sleep at night. Brilinta is the only new drug I am taking.I am very sleepy, falling asleep in my chair while watching TV, but wide awake when I go to bed and staying awake until two or t ...
- Does it produce vitamin k
he had stroke 5 years ago, he is taking sintrom, irregular heart beat
- What causes ideopathic polyneurothopy if not diabetic?
Numbness in ball of foot. Started on one right side and progressed to both. EMG indicated Ideopathic Polyneurothopy. Pre diabetic with A1C of 5.8 - only one reading ever exceeded diabetic criteria at 6.6. Started 6 months ago with slow progression. No pain, minor tingling. Not constant but pro ...
More questions for: Coq10, Heart pounding
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Palpitations when eating raw garlic
After symptoms of a cold, I've been drinking the famous "garlic honey lemon" mixture to try to get rid of the cold and it actually worked pretty well.
The first morning it didn't feel very nice to drink but I was ok.
From day 2, I started to feel heartburn and heart palpitations, with a sort of he ...
- Latuda stoped hypoglcymia
I have hypoglycemia and have had to be carefull of my sugar intake. Started taking Latuda and now i can eat sugar like most people do
- Fenofibrate allergy and gall bladder problems
Took fenofibrate for about 9 months to treat high cholesterol, it lowered total from 250 down to 175 along with lowered triglycerides and LDL. After 6 months started having allergy and cold flu symptoms along with heart palpitations. Allergies caused sore throat, fluid behind ear,and sinus congest ...
More reviews for: Coq10, Heart pounding
On eHealthMe, Coq10 (coenzyme q - 10) is often used for health. Find out below the conditions Coq10 is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Coq10 used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Calcium, Japanese Knotweed, Crataegus Oxyacantha, Cinnamon, Garlic, Vitamin E, Omega-3, L-Carnitine Tartrate, CoQ10, Flecainide Acetate, Montelukast Sodium, Ventolin, Qvar 80 for a patient with General Physical Health Deterioration, Heart Disease, Aging Changes In The Bones - Muscles - Joints, Health, Arrhythmia, Asthma Exacerbation Prophylaxis, Asthmatic Crisis. The patient has Arrhythmia, Heart Palpitations, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Breathlessness
- A study of drug interactions between Cartia Xt, Q10, Crestor, Cardizem, Erythromycin Ethylsuccinate for a patient with Blood Thinner, Due To Using Statins, High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Erythropoietin Decreased, Infection - Fungal - Groin. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic, Stomach Pain, Chest Tightness, Irregular Heartbeat
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, ASA, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Vitamin D, Omega-9 Fatty Acids, Omega 6, Omega-3, Calcium Magnesium Inositol Hexaphosphate, Multivitamin, CoQ10, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Atorvastatin Calcium, Lisinopril, Nexium for a patient with Anxiety, Jet Lag, Healthy Living, Health, Osteopenia, General Physical Condition, Blood Pressure Increased, High Blood Cholesterol, Gerd. The patient has Heart Palpitations
More related studies for: Coq10, Heart pounding
Recent Coq10 related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Phentermine Hydrochloride, CoQ10 for a 46-year old woman who has Phetermine
- Comparions of CoQ10, Moexipril Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Simvastatin, Neosporin G.u. Irrigant for a 88-year old woman who has Osteoporosis, Heart, Dementia, Osteoarthritis, Chronic UTI
- Comparions of Moexipril Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Coenzyme Q10, Advicor, Neosporin G.u. Irrigant for a 88-year old woman who has Osteoporosis, Heart, Dementia, Osteoarthritis, Chronic UTI
More related comparison studies for: Coq10, Heart pounding
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.