Review: could Coq10 cause Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated?
Summary: Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated is reported only by a few people who take Coq10.
We study 1,510 people who have side effects while taking Coq10 from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated. Find out below who they are, when they have Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Coq10 and have Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated >>>
Coq10 has active ingredients of coenzyme q - 10. It is often used in health. (latest outcomes from Coq10 1,746 users)
Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated
Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated (serious pain in many muscles) (latest reports from Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated 2,253 patients)
On Dec, 19, 2014: 1,510 people reported to have side effects when taking Coq10. Among them, 3 people (0.20%) have Polymyalgia Rheumatica Aggravated.
Time on Coq10 when people have Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated * :
Gender of people who have Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated when taking Coq10 * :
|Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated when taking Coq10 * :
|Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated when taking Coq10 ** :
How people recovered from Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Eczema (3 people, 100.00%)
- Bipolar disorder (3 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (3 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lorazepam (3 people, 100.00%)
- Ambien (3 people, 100.00%)
- Vitamin c (3 people, 100.00%)
- Vitamin e (3 people, 100.00%)
- Aloxi (3 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Polymyalgia Rheumatica Aggravated while taking Coq10?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Coq10 and have Polymyalgia Rheumatica Aggravated
- support group for people who take Coq10
- support group for people who have Polymyalgia Rheumatica Aggravated
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Am taking symbicort for copd, woke up with sinus discomfort, can i use fluticasone nasal spray
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has COPD, and takes Claritin Reditabs, CoQ10, Lovastatin, Tudorza Pressair, Lisinopril, Symbicort)
Developing sinus infection. Can I use fluticasone nasal spray
- Does anyone else have trouble getting to sleep since beginning to take brilinta?
(Asked by a 76 year old woman who has Initial Insomnia, and takes Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, CoQ10, Aspirin, Brilinta, Omeprazole, Pravastatin Sodium, Tekturna)
Am trying to figure out just why, since stent insertion, I have developed insomnia which keeps me from getting to sleep at night. Brilinta is the only new drug I am taking.I am very sleepy, falling asleep in my chair while watching TV, but wide awake when I go to bed and staying awake until two or t ...
- What causes ideopathic polyneurothopy if not diabetic?
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Numbness And Tingling, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, and takes Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, CoQ-10, Adderall Xr 20, Bystolic, Azor)
Numbness in ball of foot. Started on one right side and progressed to both. EMG indicated Ideopathic Polyneurothopy. Pre diabetic with A1C of 5.8 - only one reading ever exceeded diabetic criteria at 6.6. Started 6 months ago with slow progression. No pain, minor tingling. Not constant but pro ...
- Does bcaa cause migraines?
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has CFS, Migraines , and takes Cod Liver Oil, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid), Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin B3, Selenium, Coenzyme Q10, Iron Dextran, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride)
I took 3 capsules of BCAA and within the next hour I developed a very aggressive migraine. Believing the migraine may have been separate to the tablets, I took another 3 capsules the next day and again within 1 hour I developed a very aggressive migraines. Has anyone had a similar adverse reactio ...
- Can coq10 cause frozen sholder
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Frozen Shoulder, and takes CoQ10)
I started taking CoQ10 and about a month later I was unable to raise my arm. Xrays and ctscan show no abnormalities, final diagnosis "Frozen Shoulder".
I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.
More questions for: Coq10, Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Bad hair days due to medication i think, is prednisolone the culprit and if so wiil things get back to normal?
(Posted by a 67 year old woman who has High Cholestral, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, and takes Simvastatin, Prednisolone)
My hair has changed from a slightly wavy thick head of, to frizzy, still a good lot of hair. I did have a 1 month spell of more than usual hair loss. I have been on Prednisolone since July 2013 30grm a day to start with reducing, at present 9 mg per day. The texture and look is not sitting well with ...
- Latuda stoped hypoglcymia
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Hypoglycaemia Neonatal, and takes Latuda, Cymbalta, Lithium Carbonate, Lamotrigine, Vitamin D, Omega 3, Coenzyme Q - 10, Magnesium)
I have hypoglycemia and have had to be carefull of my sugar intake. Started taking Latuda and now i can eat sugar like most people do
- Zopiclone causing sweating and memory loss
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Insomnia, Short-Term Memory Loss, Hyperlipidaemia, and takes Zopiclone, Donepezil, Atorvastatin Calcium, Aspirin, Folic Acid, Q10, Propranolol Hydrochloride)
Been on 10mg Zopivane for probably 5 - 10 years. In 2013 migrated to 15mg Zopiclone. Previously experienced hot flashes 3 times a week and in 2013 has increased to 3 to 5 times a night. Usually I have 3 hours sleep, then after midnight the flashed start. In the morning there are sopping wet clothe ...
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
(Posted by a 57 year old woman who has Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Insulin-requiring Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, COPD, Hypertension, Obesity, and takes Prednisone, Celebrex, Micardis, Spiriva, Moduretic 5-50, Effexor Xr)
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
More reviews for: Coq10, Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Microgestin Fe 1/20, CoQ10, Multivitamin for a patient with Contraception, Health, Vitamin Supplementation. The patient has Focus Problem
Comments: I've always had a hard time on focusing the things I do but was able to manage it until I was diagnosed with ADHD in my last semester of second Bachelor's degree. I've been on Amphatemine Salts, substitute of Adderall, for a year and 3months on and off. I started with 40mg per day and didn't use as ...
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, CoQ10, Cinnamon, Vitamin D, Cranberry, Zocor, Atenolol, Xanax for a patient with Heart Artery Dilatation, Supplementation Therapy, Blood Glucose Increased, Vitamin B-12 Level, Urinary Tract Pain, High Blood Cholesterol, Heart Palpitations, Anxiety. The patient has Nipple Discharge - Abnormal
Comments: Just noticed a few tiny dots of nipple discharge from clear to light brown when one nipple is squeezed. NOTE: One year ago had small red blood dots from OTHER nipple, spontaneous. Had many tests (see below) and saw a breast surgeon --- result: bleeding thought to be due to trauma (stabbed myself ...
- A study of side effects of Ubiquinol for a patient with Cardiovascular Insufficiency. The patient has Rash (redness)
Comments: A. This is a long story.
Over two weeks ago I accidentally knocked the scab off a nearly healed cut on my left shin, that had come from the dishwasher door hitting it. In retrospect it had taken a little longer to heal than I would have expected. When the scab fell off, the area under the scab app ...
- A study of drug interactions between Coenzyme Q10, Ubiquinol for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Rash
Comments: Rash first noticed Sunday morning. Was taking coq10 for at least 10 years. In past 5 yrs had added 50 mg ubiquinol taken concurrently with the coq10 due to the fact that the coq10 allegedly cannot be converted by one my age. Current dose was: 400mg + 200 mg ubiquinol twice a day with food and water. ...
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Cranberry Extract, Coenzyme Q - 10, Fish Oil, Halcion, Lipitor, Aspirin, Amlodipine Besylate, Atacand for a patient with Hypothyroidism, Prostatitis, Hypertension - Essential, Heart Health, Insomnia, Hypercholesterolaemia, Blood Thining. The patient has Cough
Comments: 1. Moderate usually dry cough, sometimes mild mucous, for 8-10 years duration, no other symptoms. 2. Mild & now fully controlled hypertension duration of 5-8 years.
3. Recurrent prostatitis 10-14 years past, but symptom free since then.
4. Mild hypothyroidism, fully corrected with low-dose thyroxi ...
More related studies for: Coq10, Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.