Home > Coq10 > Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated > Coq10 and Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated
Review: could Coq10 cause Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated?
We study 1,510 people who have side effects while taking Coq10 from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated. Find out below who they are, when they have Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Coq10 and have Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated >>>
Coq10 (latest outcomes from 1,743 users) has active ingredients of coenzyme q - 10. It is often used in health.
Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated
Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated (serious pain in many muscles) (latest reports from 2,989 patients)
On Oct, 31, 2014: 1,510 people reported to have side effects when taking Coq10. Among them, 3 people (0.20%) have Polymyalgia Rheumatica Aggravated.
Time on Coq10 when people have Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated * :
Gender of people who have Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated when taking Coq10 * :
|Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated when taking Coq10 * :
|Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated when taking Coq10 ** :
How people recovered from Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Eczema (3 people, 100.00%)
- Bipolar disorder (3 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (3 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lorazepam (3 people, 100.00%)
- Ambien (3 people, 100.00%)
- Vitamin c (3 people, 100.00%)
- Vitamin e (3 people, 100.00%)
- Aloxi (3 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Polymyalgia Rheumatica Aggravated while taking Coq10?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Coq10 and have Polymyalgia Rheumatica Aggravated
- support group for people who take Coq10
- support group for people who have Polymyalgia Rheumatica Aggravated
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does anyone else have trouble getting to sleep since beginning to take brilinta?
Am trying to figure out just why, since stent insertion, I have developed insomnia which keeps me from getting to sleep at night. Brilinta is the only new drug I am taking.I am very sleepy, falling asleep in my chair while watching TV, but wide awake when I go to bed and staying awake until two or t ...
- What causes ideopathic polyneurothopy if not diabetic?
Numbness in ball of foot. Started on one right side and progressed to both. EMG indicated Ideopathic Polyneurothopy. Pre diabetic with A1C of 5.8 - only one reading ever exceeded diabetic criteria at 6.6. Started 6 months ago with slow progression. No pain, minor tingling. Not constant but pro ...
- Does bcaa cause migraines?
I took 3 capsules of BCAA and within the next hour I developed a very aggressive migraine. Believing the migraine may have been separate to the tablets, I took another 3 capsules the next day and again within 1 hour I developed a very aggressive migraines. Has anyone had a similar adverse reactio ...
- Can coq10 cause frozen sholder
I started taking CoQ10 and about a month later I was unable to raise my arm. Xrays and ctscan show no abnormalities, final diagnosis "Frozen Shoulder".
I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.
- I have mitochondrial myopathy,omeprazole and derivates givesme pain and muscle spasms,do these side effects lower or dissapeared with time?
I have Mitochondrial Myopathy and I need to take Co enzyme q10 or Ubiquinol,but I also developed a kind of Multiple Intolerance to medications as Omeprazole and derivates,Procinetics,Ranitidine and derivates,misoprostol,antidepresive drugs.For all this I haven´t been able to take my medications,bec ...
- I am a g6pd patient with heart problem, can i take coq10 capsules or not?
I am a g6pd patient with a leaky valve problem grade 3/4 .. i started to take coq10 capsules and i want to make sure that it will not affect me as g6pd patient
- Will coq-10 cancel out microgestin 1/20 mgs
Can this cancel out birth control? I know some supplements can just want to know before i start taking this.
- I have nightmares almost every night with thrashing and kicking...is this caused by my medications
Diagnosed with sleep apnea 2 years ago and uses a C-pap machine every night.
- Is bell's palsy related to polymyalgia?
I had Bell's Palsy a year ago and now have symptoms of Polymyalgia -- stiff shoulders and hips and occasional back spasms.
- Ascending aortic aneurysm
I would like to know how much vitamin c and how much coq10 you recommend for the aneurysm
More questions for: Coq10, Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Bad hair days due to medication i think, is prednisolone the culprit and if so wiil things get back to normal?
My hair has changed from a slightly wavy thick head of, to frizzy, still a good lot of hair. I did have a 1 month spell of more than usual hair loss. I have been on Prednisolone since July 2013 30grm a day to start with reducing, at present 9 mg per day. The texture and look is not sitting well with ...
- Latuda stoped hypoglcymia
I have hypoglycemia and have had to be carefull of my sugar intake. Started taking Latuda and now i can eat sugar like most people do
- Zopiclone causing sweating and memory loss
Been on 10mg Zopivane for probably 5 - 10 years. In 2013 migrated to 15mg Zopiclone. Previously experienced hot flashes 3 times a week and in 2013 has increased to 3 to 5 times a night. Usually I have 3 hours sleep, then after midnight the flashed start. In the morning there are sopping wet clothe ...
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
More reviews for: Coq10, Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated
On eHealthMe, Coq10 (coenzyme q - 10) is often used for health. Find out below the conditions Coq10 is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Coq10 used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Coq10, Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated
Recent Coq10 related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Phentermine Hydrochloride, CoQ10 for a 46-year old woman who has Phetermine
- Comparions of CoQ10, Moexipril Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Simvastatin, Neosporin G.u. Irrigant for a 88-year old woman who has Osteoporosis, Heart, Dementia, Osteoarthritis, Chronic UTI
- Comparions of Moexipril Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Coenzyme Q10, Advicor, Neosporin G.u. Irrigant for a 88-year old woman who has Osteoporosis, Heart, Dementia, Osteoarthritis, Chronic UTI
- Comparions of Moexipril Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Coenzyme Q10, Simvastatin, Neosporin G.u. Irrigant for a 88-year old woman who has Osteoporosis, Heart, Dementia, Osteoarthritis, Chronic UTI
- Comparions of Aspirin, Flaxseed Oil, L-Lysine, Coenzyme Q10, Centrum Silver for a 71-year old man who has Vitamin Supplementation
- Comparions of Coenzyme Q10, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Amlodipine Besylate, Valsartan, Doxazosin Mesylate for a 51-year old man who has Hypertension - Essential
- Comparions of Metoprolol Succinate, Coenzyme R, Coenzyme Q10 for a 59-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol
- Comparions of Ubiquinol, Humira for a 54-year old woman who has Arthritis
- Comparions of Coenzyme Q - 10, Losartan for a 80-year old woman who has Plan B
- Comparions of Magnesium Malate, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E, Ubiquinol for a 45-year old man who has Shoulder Pain
More related comparison studies for: Coq10, Polymyalgia rheumatica aggravated
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.