Review: could Coq10 cause Prostate cancer?
Summary: Prostate cancer is found among people who take Coq10, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Fish oil, and have Osteoporosis.
We study 1,522 people who have side effects while taking Coq10 from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Prostate cancer. Find out below who they are, when they have Prostate cancer and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Coq10 and have Prostate cancer >>>
Coq10 has active ingredients of coenzyme q - 10. It is often used in health. (latest outcomes from 1,759 Coq10 users)
Prostate cancer has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, erection problems. (latest reports from 21,863 Prostate cancer patients)
On Apr, 7, 2015: 1,522 people reported to have side effects when taking Coq10. Among them, 10 people (0.66%) have Prostate Cancer.
Time on Coq10 when people have Prostate cancer * :
Gender of people who have Prostate cancer when taking Coq10 * :
|Prostate cancer||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Prostate cancer when taking Coq10 * :
|Prostate cancer||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||11.11%||88.89% |
Severity of Prostate cancer when taking Coq10 ** :
How people recovered from Prostate cancer ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (2 people, 20.00%)
- Nausea (1 people, 10.00%)
- Neck pain (1 people, 10.00%)
- Vomiting (1 people, 10.00%)
- Headache (1 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Fish oil (10 people, 100.00%)
- Vitamin d (7 people, 70.00%)
- Calcium (6 people, 60.00%)
- Zetia (5 people, 50.00%)
- Levaquin (5 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of coq10 and prostate cancer on
Do you have Prostate Cancer while taking Coq10?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Coq10 and have Prostate Cancer
- support group for people who take Coq10
- support group for people who have Prostate Cancer
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Coenzyme Q10, ASA, Plavix, Actos, Metformin, Glucotrol, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Zocor, Glipizide, Byetta for a 73-year old man with Hyperlipidemia, Hyperlipidaemia, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Parkinsonian Rest Tremor, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependenet.
- A study of drug interactions between Lutein, CoQ-10, Saccharomyces Boulardii, Vitamin B12, Chelated Magnesium, Vitamin D, Levaquin, Escitalopram, Atorvastatin Calcium, Climara, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 56-year old woman with Vision Problems, Cardiovascular Antioxidant, Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements, Low Energy, Muscle Pain, C4 Level, Infection, Depression, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Menopause, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Tendon Pain, Muscle Pain, Joint Stiffness
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, CoQ10, Spiriva, Pravastatin Sodium, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Valsartan; Hydrochlorothiazide for a 75-year old woman with Deficient In Vit. D In Blood Tests, Health, Asthma, High Blood Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Muscle Weakness
- A study of drug interactions between Coenzyme Q10, Fish Oil, Carisoprodol, Lunesta, Crestor for a 56-year old man with Health, Muscle Aches, Sleepy, Cholestasis. The patient has Facial Flushing About Once A Day - Very Red
- A study of drug interactions between CoQ10, Levothyroxine Sodium, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman with Total Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism, Depression. The patient has Fingers Locking Up
Recent Coq10 related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Turmeric, Ubiquinol for a 65-year old woman who has Stomach Discomfort
- Comparions of CoQ10, Carvedilol for a 39-year old man who has Congestive Cardiomyopathy
- Comparions of Coenzyme Q10, Lithium Carbonate for a 44-year old man who has Bipolar Ii Disorder
- Comparions of Phentermine Hydrochloride, CoQ10 for a 46-year old woman who has Phetermine
- Comparions of CoQ10, Moexipril Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Simvastatin, Neosporin G.u. Irrigant for a 88-year old woman who has Osteoporosis, Heart, Dementia, Osteoarthritis, Chronic UTI
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.