Home > Coq10 > Rheumatoid arthritis > Coq10 and Rheumatoid arthritis
Review: could Coq10 cause Rheumatoid arthritis?
Summary: Rheumatoid arthritis is reported only by a few people who take Coq10.
We study 1,510 people who have side effects while taking Coq10 from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below who they are, when they have Rheumatoid arthritis and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Coq10 and have Rheumatoid arthritis >>>
Coq10 (latest outcomes from 1,745 users) has active ingredients of coenzyme q - 10. It is often used in health.
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) (latest reports from 218,505 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol, osteopenia.
On Nov, 28, 2014: 1,510 people reported to have side effects when taking Coq10. Among them, 4 people (0.26%) have Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Time on Coq10 when people have Rheumatoid arthritis * :
Gender of people who have Rheumatoid arthritis when taking Coq10 * :
|Rheumatoid arthritis||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Rheumatoid arthritis when taking Coq10 * :
|Rheumatoid arthritis||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||75.00%||25.00% |
Severity of Rheumatoid arthritis when taking Coq10 ** :
How people recovered from Rheumatoid arthritis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (4 people, 100.00%)
- Thyroid disorder (3 people, 75.00%)
- Pain (3 people, 75.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 25.00%)
- Cardiac disorder (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Folic acid (4 people, 100.00%)
- Synthroid (4 people, 100.00%)
- Humira (4 people, 100.00%)
- Ambien (3 people, 75.00%)
- Lortab (3 people, 75.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rheumatoid Arthritis while taking Coq10?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Coq10 and have Rheumatoid Arthritis
- support group for people who take Coq10
- support group for people who have Rheumatoid Arthritis
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
(Asked by a 58 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, and takes Sulfasalazine)
I began taking sulfasalazine 5 days ago for Rheumatoid arthritis. Since then I've had stomach cramps and bloating. Has anyone else experienced these side effects? If so, did the symptoms go away after using taking the meds for a while? And did the meds help the RA symptoms?
- Am taking symbicort for copd, woke up with sinus discomfort, can i use fluticasone nasal spray
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has COPD, and takes Claritin Reditabs, CoQ10, Lovastatin, Tudorza Pressair, Lisinopril, Symbicort)
Developing sinus infection. Can I use fluticasone nasal spray
- Is there a support group in the us for people with insulinomas?
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Insulinoma, Pancreatic Abdominal Resection, Neuropathy - Facial, Neuropathy - Brachial Plexus, Neuropathy Peripheral, Muscle Cramps, Cataract Surgery, Strabismus, Aorto-duodenal Fistula, Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumour, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Lupus, Posterior Spinal Fusion, Bone Degeneration, Osteoarthritis, Bradycardia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Islets Of Langerhans)
SUPPORT GROUP IN UNITED STATES!!!
Hi, the only support group that I've been able to find for people with insulinomas is located in the UK... just wondering if there is one in the US. I had pancreatic surgery to remove my first insulinoma in 2012, we're thinking there's another because I'm stil ...
- Does anyone else have trouble getting to sleep since beginning to take brilinta?
(Asked by a 76 year old woman who has Initial Insomnia, and takes Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, CoQ10, Aspirin, Brilinta, Omeprazole, Pravastatin Sodium, Tekturna)
Am trying to figure out just why, since stent insertion, I have developed insomnia which keeps me from getting to sleep at night. Brilinta is the only new drug I am taking.I am very sleepy, falling asleep in my chair while watching TV, but wide awake when I go to bed and staying awake until two or t ...
- I am a 56 year old female with rheumatoid arthritis. i also have found out i have osteoporosis. i keep getting right breast sensitivity also tingling and tenderness in right scapula area...
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Hign Blood Pressure, Osteoporosis Postmenopausal, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and takes Methotrexate)
I am a 56 year old female with tingling in my right shoulder blade and some tenderness. I have occasional breast discomfort in the same side and sometimes my rt. nipple feels sensitive. If I touch the area, the symptom on the nipple vanishes. at times the tingling travels into my neck and symptoms s ...
More questions for: Coq10, Rheumatoid arthritis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Why has my bloodpresher now shot up
(Posted by a 69 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, and takes Sulfadiazine)
My blood pressure was always low 120/68 now since being treated for rheumatoid arthritis it has shot up to 175/92
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Narcolepsy, Prinzmetal's Angina , Antiphospholipid Syndrome, High Blood Pressure, Obsessive-compulsive Personality Disorder, Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome, Migraine With Aura, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Bipolar I Disorder, and takes Benadryl, Baclofen, Plaquenil, Nitro-bid, Maxalt-mlt, Imitrex, Zofran Odt, Ms Contin, Clonidine, Amlodipine Besylate, Novolog Flexpen, Levemir Flexpen, Halcion, Valium, Primidone, Neurontin, Trileptal)
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Sulfasalazine and the never ending menstrual cycle
(Posted by a 43 year old woman who has Arthritis - Rheumatoid, and takes Sulfasalazine)
I started this drug and never had menstrual problems begore. Within 3 months, I started my period and it never stopped even with stopping the drug for 3 mon ths. I ended up going my gyne and he prescribed megace. I had been bleeding for a total of 6 months. Made an appt with my rhuemy and explai ...
- Vasculitis from enbrel
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, and takes Enbrel)
I have deep scars on my legs from vasculitis. This was caused by Enbrel. Initially no one would connect the two: per my rheumatologist 'no one has ever reported vasculitis as a side effect of enbrel.' (2003)
I had to suspend the enbrel for 8 weeks in preparation for complex abdominal surgery. The ...
- Latuda stoped hypoglcymia
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Hypoglycaemia Neonatal, and takes Latuda, Cymbalta, Lithium Carbonate, Lamotrigine, Vitamin D, Omega 3, Coenzyme Q - 10, Magnesium)
I have hypoglycemia and have had to be carefull of my sugar intake. Started taking Latuda and now i can eat sugar like most people do
More reviews for: Coq10, Rheumatoid arthritis
- A study of drug interactions between Microgestin Fe 1/20, CoQ10, Multivitamin for a patient with Contraception, Health, Vitamin Supplementation. The patient has Focus Problem
Comments: I've always had a hard time on focusing the things I do but was able to manage it until I was diagnosed with ADHD in my last semester of second Bachelor's degree. I've been on Amphatemine Salts, substitute of Adderall, for a year and 3months on and off. I started with 40mg per day and didn't use as ...
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, CoQ10, Cinnamon, Vitamin D, Cranberry, Zocor, Atenolol, Xanax for a patient with Heart Artery Dilatation, Supplementation Therapy, Blood Glucose Increased, Vitamin B-12 Level, Urinary Tract Pain, High Blood Cholesterol, Heart Palpitations, Anxiety. The patient has Nipple Discharge - Abnormal
Comments: Just noticed a few tiny dots of nipple discharge from clear to light brown when one nipple is squeezed. NOTE: One year ago had small red blood dots from OTHER nipple, spontaneous. Had many tests (see below) and saw a breast surgeon --- result: bleeding thought to be due to trauma (stabbed myself ...
- A study of side effects of Ubiquinol for a patient with Cardiovascular Insufficiency. The patient has Rash (redness)
Comments: A. This is a long story.
Over two weeks ago I accidentally knocked the scab off a nearly healed cut on my left shin, that had come from the dishwasher door hitting it. In retrospect it had taken a little longer to heal than I would have expected. When the scab fell off, the area under the scab app ...
- A study of drug interactions between Coenzyme Q10, Ubiquinol for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Rash
Comments: Rash first noticed Sunday morning. Was taking coq10 for at least 10 years. In past 5 yrs had added 50 mg ubiquinol taken concurrently with the coq10 due to the fact that the coq10 allegedly cannot be converted by one my age. Current dose was: 400mg + 200 mg ubiquinol twice a day with food and water. ...
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Cranberry Extract, Coenzyme Q - 10, Fish Oil, Halcion, Lipitor, Aspirin, Amlodipine Besylate, Atacand for a patient with Hypothyroidism, Prostatitis, Hypertension - Essential, Heart Health, Insomnia, Hypercholesterolaemia, Blood Thining. The patient has Cough
Comments: 1. Moderate usually dry cough, sometimes mild mucous, for 8-10 years duration, no other symptoms. 2. Mild & now fully controlled hypertension duration of 5-8 years.
3. Recurrent prostatitis 10-14 years past, but symptom free since then.
4. Mild hypothyroidism, fully corrected with low-dose thyroxi ...
More related studies for: Coq10, Rheumatoid arthritis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.