Home > Coreg > Migraine > Coreg and Migraine
Review: could Coreg cause Migraine?
Summary: Migraine is found among people who take Coreg, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lisinopril, and have Hypertension.
We study 23,192 people who have side effects while taking Coreg from FDA and social media. Among them, 90 have Migraine. Find out below who they are, when they have Migraine and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Coreg and have Migraine >>>
Coreg (latest outcomes from 23,780 users) has active ingredients of carvedilol. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Migraine (headache) (latest reports from 47,669 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, birth control, depression, osteoporosis, pain.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 23,192 people reported to have side effects when taking Coreg. Among them, 90 people (0.39%) have Migraine.
Time on Coreg when people have Migraine * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Migraine when taking Coreg * :
Age of people who have Migraine when taking Coreg * :
Severity of Migraine when taking Coreg ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Migraine ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (14 people, 15.56%)
- Asthma (7 people, 7.78%)
- Multiple myeloma (7 people, 7.78%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (5 people, 5.56%)
- Emphysema (5 people, 5.56%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lisinopril (37 people, 41.11%)
- Lasix (34 people, 37.78%)
- Xanax (29 people, 32.22%)
- Paxil (27 people, 30.00%)
- Aspirin (24 people, 26.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Migraine while taking Coreg?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Coreg and have Migraine
- support group for people who take Coreg
- support group for people who have Migraine
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I have had two surgerys to remove cancer in my bladder and am on warfarin for my afib. my bladder cannot seem to heal. i have blood in my urine and intermitent burning at the end of my penis. will the
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Afib, Bladder Cancer Stage I, With Cancer In Situ, and takes Cialis, Indomethacin, Digoxin, Carvedilol, Flomax, Lisinopril, Warfarin Sodium)
I have had two surgeries in the last 14 months to remove cancer from my bladder. Diagnosed with afib 16 months ago. Bladder is not healing due to the blood thinners, but I must keep my INR above 2.0. Every time I take the warfarin, I have more blood in my urine.
- Is there anything a doctor can perscribe to increase libido?
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Loss Of Libido, and takes Carvedilol)
I was put on Carvedilol for my heart a little over a year ago. Almost immediately I lost my desire for sexual intercourse. It is putting a strain on my marriage and my doctor doesn't appear to have any interest in doing anything to help me. I am trying to get in to see another electrophysiologist. I ...
- Congestive heart failure w/ejection faction 15-20%-meds causing extreme bone pain
(Asked by a 70 year old woman who has Extreme Bone Pain From Drugs, and takes Lasix, Lisinopril, Aldactone, Coreg)
diagnosed congested Heart failure.ejection fraction 15-20% went on meds and after a week suffered extreme (scale 1-10 it would be11) can't sit, sleep bone pain in back hip leg,even sitting on toilet is torture. Stopped everything and after a week pain is almost gone. See doc in 2 days will they find ...
- Is it my thyroid or am i mentally ill? diagnosed w/ hashimoto's thyroiditis but untreated - chronic pain unmanaged also
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Spondylosis, Autoimmune Disorder, Asthma Late Onset, Migraine, Degenerative Joint Disease, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Facet Joint Syndrome, Sacroiliitis, Diverticulosis, PTSD, IBS, Traumatic Brain Injury, Pelvic Congestion, Fibromyalgia, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, and takes Albuterol Sulfate, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Maxalt, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Oxycontin, Alvesco, Levothyroxine Thyroid)
I moved to OR from HI and brought all my records, signed releases, and had many diagnoses, all but the thyroid, was being treated and long-term. I also took Oxycontin & Oxycodone for severe chronic pain from bilateral SI joint fusion (right screw protrudes & leg also becomes numb and weak with acti ...
- How to stop le and foot cramps?
(Asked by a 65 year old man who has Cramps - Leg, Cramps In Legs And Feet At Night, Calf Muscle Cramps At Night, Have Heart And Vascular Deciese, and takes Meloxicam, Celexa, Lovastatin, Ramipril, Coreg, Percocet, Aspirin, Temazepam, Adderall 10)
I have been having severe leg, calf and foot cramps. I had them as a child and as I grew up, they stopped. Started having them again after my open-heart-surgery in 07. Just occasionally at first but now, almost every night. I take a potassium supplement and also try a mixture of apple cider vinegar ...
More questions for: Coreg, Migraine
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Ranexa and erectile dysfunction
(Posted by a 67 year old man who has Metabolic Syndrome, Aortic Valve Replacement, Coronary Artery Disease, and takes Nitrostat, Acyclovir, Gabapentin, Hytrin, Metformin, Aspirin, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Ranexa, Hydrochlorothiazide, Carvedilol, Losartan Potassium)
I have experienced moderate ED with taking multiple heart and NO meds. This has been manageable and acceptable. Cardiologist added Ranexa (Ranalozine) 3 weeks ago and I am now experiencing complete erectile and ejaculatory failure.
- Imetrix verses butalb/acet/caffeine
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Migraines, and takes Imitrex)
I have taken both Imitrex and Butalb/acet/caffeine and I have to say that Imitrex works far better than the other one! The substitute I was given for Imitrex doesn't even touch my migraine pain.
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Meniere's Disease, Fibromyalgia Syndrome, Migraines, and takes Fexofenadine Hydrochloride)
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
- Review: could lyrica cause intracranial pressure increased?
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has History Of Concussions, Migraines, Neuropathy, and takes Lyrica)
One dose (75mg) caused severe head pain (increased intracranial pressure) and nausea.
- Meds i take at night
(Posted by a 84 year old woman who has Amlodipine, and takes Coreg)
I take amlodipine coreg clonidine lovastatin isosorbide every night and it brings my pressure way down
More reviews for: Coreg, Migraine
- A study of drug interactions between Lasix, Coreg, Morphine Sulfate, Halcion, Xarelto for a patient with Congestive Heart Failure, Heart Failure, Pain, Sedation, Prevent Strokes. The patient has Congestive Heart Failure
Comments: She was doing well until March 12, 2014, when she had respiratory problems, then she had a stroke that hit her cerebellum, from that point on she was switched to zerelto from plavix, she declined, having UTI's , then hospice came in and she declined even more rapidly, she had sundowners effect, and ...
- A study of side effects of Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Migraine (headache)
Comments: was recently in-between insurance so went off diltiazem for high blood pressure for one month...persistent (bordering on chronic) migraine headaches dissipated after approx one week off medication and continued migraine free until restarted regular full dose diltiazem (120 mg 2x daily) after 6 weeks ...
- A study of drug interactions between Benazepril Hydrochloride, Coreg, Potassium Chloride, Furosemide, Eliquis for a patient with Hypertension, Congestive Heart Failure - Left, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. The patient has Pulmonary Oedema Aggravated, Paroxysmal Arrhythmia
Comments: I have been wondering if hypokalemia and lifetime asymptomatic persistent chronic pvcs could have caused my recent AFIB episode. I take potassium to counter the potential potassium loss resulting from the furosemide / lasix.
I also exercise vigorously (cardio vascular heart rate - walking at 4 ...
- A study of drug interactions between Carvedilol, Amlodipine Besylate, Lisinopril for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has
Comments: combination of drugs does not seem to control blood pressure. BP varies during the day and changes markedly. High readings of 130/85 to lows of 80/70 over a brief (1 to 2 hour) time span. When BP gets low patient suffers from dizziness, nausea, feeling cold, and general weakness. Normal BP runs ...
- A study of side effects of Pulmicort Flexhaler for a patient with Sinusitis. The patient has Migraine (headache)
Comments: I have had 2 sinus surgeries over the years. My first was at age 19. My 2nd was 3 years ago. I have been on pulmicort ever since. I am trying to wean myself off of it but am dealing with headaches. My doctor says my sinuses are clear. The pulmicort nasal spray makes me feel very emotional. I ...
More related studies for: Coreg, Migraine
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Aspirin and Heart Rate
- Lower Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- Since having my gallbladder removed, i have been having an ileum occur. does anyone know why this happens? i have celiac and never had a stomache or vomiting until the gladdbladder was removed.
i feel that the removal of the gallbladder has caused my s ... (2 hours ago)
- Is it ok to take fioricet and albuterol together?
I have been having bad headaches the pain is behind my yes ... (5 hours ago)
- I'm on two meds, can librium and diclofenac sodium be taken at the same time
Trying too find out if I can safely take these two drugs t ... (11 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few ... (1 day ago)
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (2 days ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pantoprazole, Aspirin, Amlodipine Besylate And Atorvastatin Calcium, Prednisolone for a 40-year old woman who has Gout, Heart Attack, Lower Cholesterol, Rheumatoid Arthritis (14 minutes ago)
- Prozac, Vyvanse for a 47-year old woman who has Depression, ADHD (20 minutes ago)
- Pravastatin Sodium, Pantoprazole for a 59-year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Triglycerides Abnormal (1 hour ago)