Home > Cortisone acetate > Blood clot in the legs > Cortisone acetate and Blood clot in the legs
Review: could Cortisone acetate cause Blood clot in the legs (Deep venous thrombosis)?
Summary: Blood clot in the legs is found among people who take Cortisone acetate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Humira, and have Rheumatoid arthritis.
We study 3,297 people who have side effects while taking Cortisone acetate from FDA and social media. Among them, 27 have Blood clot in the legs. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood clot in the legs and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Cortisone acetate and have Blood clot in the legs >>>
Cortisone acetate (latest outcomes from 3,395 users) has active ingredients of cortisone acetate. It is often used in pain.
Blood clot in the legs
Blood clot in the legs (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis) (latest reports from 284,132 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, pain, multiple myeloma, premenstrual syndrome, high blood pressure.
On Nov, 13, 2014: 3,296 people reported to have side effects when taking Cortisone acetate. Among them, 27 people (0.82%) have Blood Clot In The Legs.
Time on Cortisone acetate when people have Blood clot in the legs * :
Gender of people who have Blood clot in the legs when taking Cortisone acetate * :
|Blood clot in the legs||78.79%||21.21% |
Age of people who have Blood clot in the legs when taking Cortisone acetate * :
|Blood clot in the legs||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.33%||0.00%||16.67%||10.00%||70.00% |
Severity of Blood clot in the legs when taking Cortisone acetate ** :
How people recovered from Blood clot in the legs ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (8 people, 29.63%)
- Metastases to bone (7 people, 25.93%)
- Arthralgia (5 people, 18.52%)
- Osteoporosis (5 people, 18.52%)
- Headache (4 people, 14.81%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Humira (9 people, 33.33%)
- Benadryl (8 people, 29.63%)
- Albuterol (8 people, 29.63%)
- Accupril (7 people, 25.93%)
- Vicodin (7 people, 25.93%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Clot In The Legs while taking Cortisone Acetate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cortisone acetate and have Blood Clot In The Legs
- support group for people who take Cortisone acetate
- support group for people who have Blood Clot In The Legs
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Are there any issues with having a corticosteroid injection (hip) and flu shot in the same day?
(Asked by a 48 year old woman who takes Cortisone Acetate)
Looking to determine if there is an issue with this combination. I have done both, today, but wasn't told there would be an issue. I mentioned it to a friend and they seem to believe it's a big issue.
- Can warfarin cause a weak fingerprint
(Asked by a 63 year old woman who has DVT, and takes Warfarin Sodium)
I had a deep vein thrombosis 3month's ago the doctor put me on warfarin the other day I have to go and renew my drivers licence and find out that my fingerprints is to weak. can the warfarin cause this problem
- Safety of nattokinase
(Asked by a 85 year old man who has Bleeding 4 Attacks, DVT, and takes Allopurinol, Warfarin Sodium)
tooth removed needed 5 f red blood cells and 4 of plasma
- Is plavix safe to take for deep veiw thrombois
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Deep Vein Thrombosis, and takes Plavix)
I still end up with a blood clot to right leg I started up on lovenox for about10 years or more I was switched because I was told it was cheaper
- Effects of moringa on warfarin
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Dvt, and takes Warfarin Sodium)
I am taking 11mg warfarin and find I have no energy. I am thinking of taking moringa, will this affect the warfarin?
More questions for: Cortisone acetate, Blood clot in the legs
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Rigors with pulmonary embolism
(Posted by a 60 year old man who has Deep Vein Thrombosis, Pulmonary Embolism)
I was recently diagnosed with DVT in my right lower leg and pulmonary embolism and hospitalized. .I am now on Warfarin.A week earlier, I experienced severe chills ( rigors) and pain in my right lung.I ignored it as a " virus".As it turns out, I was actually having a pulmonary embolism .If anyone h ...
More reviews for: Cortisone acetate, Blood clot in the legs
- A study of side effects of Cortisone Acetate for a patient with Accident. The patient has Injection
Comments: In 2001, I received various treatments for a car accident- among those cortisone injections (records indicate 36 in 49 days) in the upper back and neck area. Weight increased almost immediately. Less than a week or so- began to experience pain- lower back, upper thigh, and buttock areas. Intermitte ...
- A study of drug interactions between Avelox, Meloxicam, Soma, Cortisone Acetate, Norco for a patient with Staphylococcal Infection, Inflammation, Muscle Spasms, Knee Pain, Pain. The patient has Hives, Eye Swelling, Skin Burning Sensation, Urine Output Decreased, Anxiety Aggravated, Throat Tightness
Comments: Was diagnosed with staph infection of left leg. Was presribed Avelox, on tuesday 10/20/09. on 10/23/09 was given cortizone shot in right knee. on sat, 10/24/09 i broke out in hives,i took benadryl and it helped for a short while.By monday 10/26/09 my face was severely swollen i was seen by my tre ...
More related studies for: Cortisone acetate, Blood clot in the legs
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Elevated Liver Enzymes
- Aspirin and Elevated Liver Enzymes
- High Blood Cholesterol and Elevated Liver Enzymes
- Aspirin and Elevated Mood
- Can drinking tea few days after having a depo provera shot lessen the effectivity of contraception?
Interaction of drinking tea 3 days after having depo-prove ... (33 minutes ago)
- People with statin drug damage
Answer: I stopped statins months ago. My fancy cardiologist did no ... (1 hour ago)
- Do others have nasal congestion from the drug
i especially notice these symptoms after eating a meal ... (3 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (15 hours ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (20 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (3 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lisinopril, Flunisolide, Ibuprofen, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Ketotifen Fumarate, Lamotrigine, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 43-year old man who has Hypertension, Rhinitis, Pain, Conjunctivitis, Depression, Insomnia, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (5 minutes ago)
- Loperamide Hydrochloride, Ranitidine, Omeprazole, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Losartan Potassium, Co-codamol for a 76-year old woman who has Coeliac Diarrohea, Not Sure, Don't Know, High Blood Pressure, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis (24 minutes ago)
- Omeprazole for a 58-year old man who has Acidosis (30 minutes ago)