Home > Cortisone acetate > Chest discomfort > Cortisone acetate and Chest discomfort
Review: could Cortisone acetate cause Chest discomfort (Chest pain)?
Summary: Chest discomfort is found among people who take Cortisone acetate, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Osteoporosis.
We study 3,297 people who have side effects while taking Cortisone acetate from FDA and social media. Among them, 112 have Chest discomfort. Find out below who they are, when they have Chest discomfort and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Cortisone acetate and have Chest discomfort >>>
Cortisone acetate (latest outcomes from 3,395 users) has active ingredients of cortisone acetate. It is often used in pain.
Chest discomfort (latest reports from 929,902 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Nov, 18, 2014: 3,296 people reported to have side effects when taking Cortisone acetate. Among them, 112 people (3.40%) have Chest Discomfort.
Time on Cortisone acetate when people have Chest discomfort * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Chest discomfort||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Chest discomfort when taking Cortisone acetate * :
|Chest discomfort||77.69%||22.31% |
Age of people who have Chest discomfort when taking Cortisone acetate * :
|Chest discomfort||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||6.93%||27.72%||46.53%||18.81% |
Severity of Chest discomfort when taking Cortisone acetate ** :
How people recovered from Chest discomfort ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (12 people, 10.71%)
- Metastases to bone (10 people, 8.93%)
- Anaemia (9 people, 8.04%)
- Bone density abnormal (9 people, 8.04%)
- Sarcoidosis (9 people, 8.04%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (35 people, 31.25%)
- Premarin (27 people, 24.11%)
- Aspirin (27 people, 24.11%)
- Sudafed 12 hour (25 people, 22.32%)
- Prilosec (24 people, 21.43%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chest Discomfort while taking Cortisone Acetate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cortisone acetate and have Chest Discomfort
- support group for people who take Cortisone acetate
- support group for people who have Chest Discomfort
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Are there any issues with having a corticosteroid injection (hip) and flu shot in the same day?
(Asked by a 48 year old woman who takes Cortisone Acetate)
Looking to determine if there is an issue with this combination. I have done both, today, but wasn't told there would be an issue. I mentioned it to a friend and they seem to believe it's a big issue.
- Can the use of triamcinolone ointment on the eyelids, nose, and side of mouth cause headache, uneven heartbeat and aura
(Asked by a 17 year old boy who has Chest Pain, Aura, and takes Triamcinolone)
Started noticing slight chest pain, small tension like headaches and auras after a year and half, did not apply everyday, maybe on average once ever week or two for a year and a half
- Can my symptoms actually pinpoint a cause/condition?
(Asked by a 27 year old woman who has Vulvovaginal Dryness During Intercourse, Acne Cystic, Bilateral Stenosis, Irregularity Of Bowels, Muscle Tightness, Menstrual Periods - Heavy, Prolonged, Or Irregular, Menstruation - Painful, Painful Sexual Intercourse, Pelvic Discomfort, Chest Pain, Abdominal Bloating, Deep Knee Pain, Extreme Thigh Pain, Sometimes Bulging, Flattened/deflated & Bulging Discs, Chronic Pain, Hirsutism, and takes Soma, Norco)
I would just like insight on this. I'm on pain management right now, but it's just to manage the pain. Every thing else has really been not taken serious by any physican it office I've been to. Is this normal stuff many woman go through? I'm just sick of feeling like this between the constant pain & ...
- Could the iud cause body pain nerevous,dizziness,confessing after about a year?
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has Nervousness, Chest Pain, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Weakness, and takes Hydroxyzine, Zoloft)
I was having a light chest pain going over to my right arm went to the hospital and they said they could find anything ....Once again said it was anxiety.... I was woundering if the iud could have infected my body some how causing the symptoms and more..thank you for you time....
- Can ranexa cause chest pain?
(Asked by a 75 year old woman who has Chest Pain, and takes Ranexa)
I always have Chest pain a couple of hours after taking Ranexa. It scared me when I first started taking this drug, thinking I was having a heart attack, but realized that wasn't so. the pain is very severe and seems to go right through to my back I will last up to a half an hour.
More questions for: Cortisone acetate, Chest discomfort
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Chest pain while on yasmin
(Posted by a 27 year old woman who has Chest Pain, and takes Yasmin)
started experiencing severe chest pain and Vision disturbances since day one of taking yasmin. today is day 4 and I don't wanna take them anymore. I've ever taken yasmin about a year ago with no side effects so I'm a lil lost as to why its been a bother now. last menses was June 12th, had it prescri ...
- Febrero 2014 - daniel alberto romero
(Posted by a 60 year old man who has Chest Pain, Stomach Pain, and takes Flecainide Acetate, Pradaxa, Bisoprolol Fumarate)
The dosis: Flecainida-Diondel: 100 mg (twice a day) - Pradaxa-Dabigatran Etexilato: 150 mg twice a day - Bisoprolol fumarato-Corbis: 2.5 mg daily
sometimes I get a chest pain and other days an acid sensation coming from the stomach. I assign these drugs as to be the cause as I never felt this wa ...
More reviews for: Cortisone acetate, Chest discomfort
- A study of drug interactions between Ritalin-sr, Zoloft for a patient with Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Depression. The patient has Chest Pain, Muscle Weakness, Arthralgia
Comments: I was prescribed Concerta first to alleviate the fatigue associated with a sleep disorder. The duraction of time I was on this medication was about twelve weeks with the first 6 weeks on a lower dose. Because I developed a tolerance to the Concerta, I was then prescribed the SR Ritalin which I too ...
- A study of drug interactions between Coreg, Aspirin, Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Sr, Celexa, Lasix, Plavix, Lantus, Humalog, Norco, Lipitor for a patient with Coronary Artery Disease, Hypertension, Depression, Congestive Heart Failure, Diabetes Mellitus, Pain Management, Cholesterol Test. The patient has Chest Pain, Neck Pain, Back Pain, Vision Blurred, Sinusitis, Heart Rate Irregular, Restless Leg Syndrome, Muscle Fatigue
Comments: 44 y/o female, type 1 diabetes 38 years, 2 heart attacks, 4 stents, congestive heart failure, renal failure. Was put on statin drugs approx. 6 years ago after first MI. Didn't feel good, felt better after I quit taking them. In January, had another MI, with stent intervention. Approximately 8 we ...
- A study of side effects of Cortisone Acetate for a patient with Accident. The patient has Injection
Comments: In 2001, I received various treatments for a car accident- among those cortisone injections (records indicate 36 in 49 days) in the upper back and neck area. Weight increased almost immediately. Less than a week or so- began to experience pain- lower back, upper thigh, and buttock areas. Intermitte ...
- A study of side effects of Fentanyl-50 for a patient with Pain. The patient has Chest Pain
Comments: Mylan's trans-dermal patches have been superb since they were recommended 2 years ago. The other brands are far more trouble to use. Only once out of a hundred patches have I had a complaint. Duralgesic patches fouled up near 100% of the time. Duralgesic patches bulge and gap loosing contact wit ...
- A study of drug interactions between Amphetamine Salt Combo, Oxycontin, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Zolpidem Tartrate, Multivitamin, Prilosec, Acetaminophen for a patient with ADHD, Opiate Withdrawal, Restless Leg Syndrome, Healthy Living, Acid Reflux, Headache. The patient has Chest Pain, Numbness And Tingling, Opiates
Comments: I have a history of drug and alcohol abuse. I also have been treated and misdiagnosed for depression, bi-polar, and apparently ADHD. The older I get the worse I get. The more I try and figure out what is wrong with me the more confused I become. I am very sensitive and I have overactive nerves. The ...
More related studies for: Cortisone acetate, Chest discomfort
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Tramadol Hydrochloride and Uterine Fibroids
- Enalapril Maleate
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (1 hour ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: You posted almost a year ago but I would suggest you ask y ... (13 hours ago)
- Can implanon cause breast cysts and could they be cancerous?
Answer: Very interesting that this pertinent question is not being ... (16 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (37 minutes ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Savella, Synthroid, Ethiodol, Percocet, Vistaril, Klonopin, Flexeril, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 44-year old woman who has Fibromyoma, Post Procedural Hypothyroidism, Post Hyterecetomy, Pain, Itching, Fibromyalgia (30 minutes ago)
- Compare Cellcept and Prograf and Rapamune for a 50-year old woman (34 minutes ago)
- Gymnema Sylvestre for a 72-year old man who has High Blood Sugar (53 minutes ago)