Home > Cortisone acetate > Hepatitis c > Cortisone acetate and Hepatitis c
Review: could Cortisone acetate cause Hepatitis c?
Summary: Hepatitis c is reported only by a few people who take Cortisone acetate.
We study 3,297 people who have side effects while taking Cortisone acetate from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Hepatitis c. Find out below who they are, when they have Hepatitis c and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Cortisone acetate and have Hepatitis c >>>
Cortisone acetate (latest outcomes from 3,395 users) has active ingredients of cortisone acetate. It is often used in pain.
Hepatitis c (latest reports from 41,356 patients) has been reported by people with schizophrenia, depression, liver transplant, hiv infection, multiple sclerosis.
On Nov, 26, 2014: 3,297 people reported to have side effects when taking Cortisone acetate. Among them, 5 people (0.15%) have Hepatitis C.
Time on Cortisone acetate when people have Hepatitis c * :
Gender of people who have Hepatitis c when taking Cortisone acetate * :
|Hepatitis c||60.00%||40.00% |
Age of people who have Hepatitis c when taking Cortisone acetate * :
|Hepatitis c||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Hepatitis c when taking Cortisone acetate ** :
How people recovered from Hepatitis c ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (3 people, 60.00%)
- Gastric disorder (2 people, 40.00%)
- Nasopharyngitis (2 people, 40.00%)
- Pain (2 people, 40.00%)
- Gastrointestinal disorder (2 people, 40.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Azithromycin (2 people, 40.00%)
- Tramadol hydrochloride (2 people, 40.00%)
- Losartan potassium (2 people, 40.00%)
- Diurisa (2 people, 40.00%)
- Aceclofenac (2 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hepatitis C while taking Cortisone Acetate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cortisone acetate and have Hepatitis C
- support group for people who take Cortisone acetate
- support group for people who have Hepatitis C
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Are there any issues with having a corticosteroid injection (hip) and flu shot in the same day?
(Asked by a 48 year old woman who takes Cortisone Acetate)
Looking to determine if there is an issue with this combination. I have done both, today, but wasn't told there would be an issue. I mentioned it to a friend and they seem to believe it's a big issue.
- Is it bad to take levorphanol tartrate if i have liver damage caused by hep c
(Asked by a 54 year old man who has Hepatitis C, and takes Levorphanol Tartrate, Eszopiclone, Lasix, Potassium Chloride, Spironolactone, Magnesium Oxide, Escitalopram Oxalate, Omeprazole, Lactulose, Adderall 20, Hydroxyzine)
I am receiving treatment from the V.A. in Los Angeles, Ca..
Last summer the va started to hint at forcing me to be seen by there pain mngt. team. Also I was to start treatment for my hep c, it was just becomming active. I knew that the interferon would be just a little stressful for aprox; one ye ...
- Spiriva headache. will the headaches subside?
(Asked by a 58 year old woman who has COPD, Hepatitis C, and takes Spiriva, Albuterol Sulfate)
I have been using Spiriva for almost 3 weeks now and have just started waking up with severe headaches. I am wondering if these will subside or do I need to find another medication? Do all of these types of inhalers for COPD cause headaches? The SPiriva is actually stating to help with the COPD but ...
- Are there reports of advair diskus 250/50 causing hepatitis c
(Asked by a 50 year old woman who has Hepatitis C, and takes Advair Diskus 250/50)
I have been taking Advair Diskus 250/50 for 8 years and was diagnosed with Hepatitis c 2 and a half years.
- Hi, i have been diagnosed about 2months ago with a small hiatal hernia. i have been getting horrble itching skinrashes all over my body. can this be caused by the leaking acid?
(Asked by a 24 year old man who has Hiatus Hernia Skin Rash, and takes Cortisone Acetate)
I have been to a state clinc, but the doctor there couldnt help me. Please if any one can help? It is painfully itchy
More questions for: Cortisone acetate, Hepatitis c
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Topiramate and liver function
(Posted by a 42 year old man who has Hepatitis C)
I started taking topiramate and in 2 months my liver started to go really bad. I stopped the medication and it within 12 hours I felt better, specifically in terms of body temperature.
- Methadone maintenance and lichen planus
(Posted by a 65 year old man who has Lichen Planus, Hepatitis C, and takes Metoprolol Succinate, Losartan, Lasix, Potassium Chloride, ASA)
Have been on methadone maint. since 1973 (with two brief periods of non use).
Have suffered from Lichen Planus for the last 5 years with slow but steady progression of symptoms. Do not know when exposed to Hep C (IV drug use since 1968)and have been exposed to biohazardous materials from my career ...
More reviews for: Cortisone acetate, Hepatitis c
- A study of drug interactions between Celebrex, Cortisone Acetate for a patient with Osteoarthritis, Sinusitis. The patient has Cough
Comments: Cortisone shot and cough syrup with hydrocodone two weeks before cardiac arrest while exercising. No known hesrt problems and recently passed nuclesr stress test and low calcium score in h heart. Blood pressure 115 over 75
- A study of drug interactions between Androgel, Vitamin D, Crestor, Vyvanse, Cortisone Acetate for a patient with Fatigue, Vitamin B-12 Level, High Blood Cholesterol, Traumatic Brain Injury, Sciatica. The patient has Ringing In The Ears
Comments: Since the tbi I would have ringing every so often. Then recently it was almost all day. Had back pain and they started me med Pak cortisone. Have been on it before. Ring started.. Also on celebrex for pain. Allergic to asprin, Motrin and all NSAD meds. Stopped celebrex. Ringing stopped. Since I did ...
- A study of side effects of Cortisone Acetate for a patient with Accident. The patient has Injection
Comments: In 2001, I received various treatments for a car accident- among those cortisone injections (records indicate 36 in 49 days) in the upper back and neck area. Weight increased almost immediately. Less than a week or so- began to experience pain- lower back, upper thigh, and buttock areas. Intermitte ...
- A study of side effects of Cortisone Acetate for a patient with Bursitis. The patient has Cymbalta
Comments: I had a shot yesterday in my L hip because of bursitis, OMG, I can't believe I decided to start my regimen of 30mg a day for Cymbalta, today, for pain. I lost it, today; screaming, mania, yelling, anger, violent thoughts, thought I might go crazy, panic.I will not use or try Cymbalta again, if ever, ...
- A study of drug interactions between Avelox, Meloxicam, Soma, Cortisone Acetate, Norco for a patient with Staphylococcal Infection, Inflammation, Muscle Spasms, Knee Pain, Pain. The patient has Hives, Eye Swelling, Skin Burning Sensation, Urine Output Decreased, Anxiety Aggravated, Throat Tightness
Comments: Was diagnosed with staph infection of left leg. Was presribed Avelox, on tuesday 10/20/09. on 10/23/09 was given cortizone shot in right knee. on sat, 10/24/09 i broke out in hives,i took benadryl and it helped for a short while.By monday 10/26/09 my face was severely swollen i was seen by my tre ...
More related studies for: Cortisone acetate, Hepatitis c
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Dizziness and Marijuana
- Nasal Congestion and Bipolar Disorder
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Fluvoxamine Maleate
- Anyone have severe mouth blisters/ulcers from rituan lasting more than 8 months????
Answer: Mouth ulcers whenever I lower my abilify dosage. Went to d ... (20 hours ago)
- Does a side effect exist through maca (nutrition supplement from peru) like urinary tract infection or a kidney infection?
Answer: I seem to have exact the same simptoms as Klaus, I started ... (23 hours ago)
- Does benadryl work for pet dander?
Answer: In my experience, if a person takes Benadryl regularly the ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (11 hours ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (19 hours ago)
- Jakavi_side effects on weight gain
Gained 6 kgs after 3 months of using Jakafi 5mg (4 tabs)/d ... (1 day ago)