Home > Cortisone acetate > Liver function test abnormal > Cortisone acetate and Liver function test abnormal
Review: could Cortisone acetate cause Liver function test abnormal?
Summary: Liver function test abnormal is found among people who take Cortisone acetate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Humira, and have Rheumatoid arthritis.
We study 3,297 people who have side effects while taking Cortisone acetate from FDA and social media. Among them, 14 have Liver function test abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Liver function test abnormal and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Cortisone acetate and have Liver function test abnormal >>>
Cortisone acetate (latest outcomes from 3,395 users) has active ingredients of cortisone acetate. It is often used in pain.
Liver function test abnormal
Liver function test abnormal (latest reports from 121,018 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 3,296 people reported to have side effects when taking Cortisone acetate. Among them, 14 people (0.42%) have Liver Function Test Abnormal.
Time on Cortisone acetate when people have Liver function test abnormal * :
Gender of people who have Liver function test abnormal when taking Cortisone acetate * :
|Liver function test abnormal||64.29%||35.71% |
Age of people who have Liver function test abnormal when taking Cortisone acetate * :
|Liver function test abnormal||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||12.50%||75.00% |
Severity of Liver function test abnormal when taking Cortisone acetate ** :
How people recovered from Liver function test abnormal ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (5 people, 35.71%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (2 people, 14.29%)
- Non-small cell lung cancer (2 people, 14.29%)
- Liver transplant (1 people, 7.14%)
- Ankylosing spondylitis (1 people, 7.14%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Humira (4 people, 28.57%)
- Zocor (3 people, 21.43%)
- Prevacid (3 people, 21.43%)
- Multi-vitamin (3 people, 21.43%)
- Relistor (2 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Liver Function Test Abnormal while taking Cortisone Acetate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cortisone acetate and have Liver Function Test Abnormal
- support group for people who take Cortisone acetate
- support group for people who have Liver Function Test Abnormal
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Are there any issues with having a corticosteroid injection (hip) and flu shot in the same day?
(Asked by a 48 year old woman who takes Cortisone Acetate)
Looking to determine if there is an issue with this combination. I have done both, today, but wasn't told there would be an issue. I mentioned it to a friend and they seem to believe it's a big issue.
- Hi, i have been diagnosed about 2months ago with a small hiatal hernia. i have been getting horrble itching skinrashes all over my body. can this be caused by the leaking acid?
(Asked by a 24 year old man who has Hiatus Hernia Skin Rash, and takes Cortisone Acetate)
I have been to a state clinc, but the doctor there couldnt help me. Please if any one can help? It is painfully itchy
- Can you become addicted to metolazone?
(Asked by a 84 year old man who has Confusion, and takes Warfarin Sodium, Furosemide, Cortisone Acetate, Potassium, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Metoprolol Tartrate)
He has been on the metolazone for some time and become low on sodium, potassium, and iron. They took him off of it cold turkey. Could there be side effects or possibly systems of some kind of detox?
- How to make baby stop scratching his face and head
(Asked by a 1 year old boy who has Eczema, and takes Cortisone Acetate)
Baby boy almost 4 months old. About 1 mouth ago developed rash and rough skin on the face, Dr. prescribed cortisone 1%. Also tried cataphil moisturizer and california baby. The condition has been on and off. The face now can be seen cleaned of rash except in lower chins and around the ears, but the ...
More questions for: Cortisone acetate, Liver function test abnormal
More reviews for: Cortisone acetate, Liver function test abnormal
- A study of drug interactions between Celebrex, Cortisone Acetate for a patient with Osteoarthritis, Sinusitis. The patient has Cough
Comments: Cortisone shot and cough syrup with hydrocodone two weeks before cardiac arrest while exercising. No known hesrt problems and recently passed nuclesr stress test and low calcium score in h heart. Blood pressure 115 over 75
- A study of drug interactions between Androgel, Vitamin D, Crestor, Vyvanse, Cortisone Acetate for a patient with Fatigue, Vitamin B-12 Level, High Blood Cholesterol, Traumatic Brain Injury, Sciatica. The patient has Ringing In The Ears
Comments: Since the tbi I would have ringing every so often. Then recently it was almost all day. Had back pain and they started me med Pak cortisone. Have been on it before. Ring started.. Also on celebrex for pain. Allergic to asprin, Motrin and all NSAD meds. Stopped celebrex. Ringing stopped. Since I did ...
- A study of side effects of Cortisone Acetate for a patient with Accident. The patient has Injection
Comments: In 2001, I received various treatments for a car accident- among those cortisone injections (records indicate 36 in 49 days) in the upper back and neck area. Weight increased almost immediately. Less than a week or so- began to experience pain- lower back, upper thigh, and buttock areas. Intermitte ...
- A study of side effects of Cortisone Acetate for a patient with Bursitis. The patient has Cymbalta
Comments: I had a shot yesterday in my L hip because of bursitis, OMG, I can't believe I decided to start my regimen of 30mg a day for Cymbalta, today, for pain. I lost it, today; screaming, mania, yelling, anger, violent thoughts, thought I might go crazy, panic.I will not use or try Cymbalta again, if ever, ...
- A study of side effects of Lipitor for a patient with Nexium. The patient has Liver Function Test
Comments: I have recently had a bout of nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. Diarrhea and vomiting went away after 36 hrs. but nausea and extreme tiredness remained. It felt weird, like no sickness I had ever had before. After 4 days I went to the Insta Care. They took a blood test which showed low levels of pot ...
More related studies for: Cortisone acetate, Liver function test abnormal
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Breast Enlargement
- Finasteride and Nasal Congestion
- Nsvt and Menopause Transition
- Icterus and Oxaliplatin
- Loss Of Smell and Fluticasone Propionate
- Do others have nasal congestion from the drug
i especially notice these symptoms after eating a meal ... (24 minutes ago)
- Does benadryl work for pet dander?
hi I have been taking Benadryl or pet dander? It seemed to ... (1 hour ago)
- Did you have a heart fibrillations and anxiety and depression
I was a pretty calm and relaxed person until I started ome ... (6 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (13 hours ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (18 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (3 days ago)