Home > Cortisone acetate > Narcotic abuse > Cortisone acetate and Narcotic abuse
Review: could Cortisone acetate cause Narcotic abuse (Drug abuse)?
We study 3,297 people who have side effects while taking Cortisone acetate from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Narcotic abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Narcotic abuse and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Cortisone acetate and have Narcotic abuse >>>
Cortisone acetate (latest outcomes from 3,395 users) has active ingredients of cortisone acetate. It is often used in pain.
Narcotic abuse (addiction of narcotic (pain killer )) (latest reports from 45,692 patients) has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 3,296 people reported to have side effects when taking Cortisone acetate. Among them, 2 people (0.06%) have Narcotic Abuse.
Time on Cortisone acetate when people have Narcotic abuse * :
Gender of people who have Narcotic abuse when taking Cortisone acetate * :
|Narcotic abuse||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Narcotic abuse when taking Cortisone acetate * :
|Narcotic abuse||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Narcotic abuse when taking Cortisone acetate ** :
How people recovered from Narcotic abuse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (1 people, 50.00%)
- Toothache (1 people, 50.00%)
- Depression (1 people, 50.00%)
- Asthma (1 people, 50.00%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Clonazepam (1 people, 50.00%)
- Seroquel (1 people, 50.00%)
- Wellbutrin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Cephalexin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Ms contin tablets 60 mg (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Narcotic Abuse while taking Cortisone Acetate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cortisone acetate and have Narcotic Abuse
- support group for people who take Cortisone acetate
- support group for people who have Narcotic Abuse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Are there any issues with having a corticosteroid injection (hip) and flu shot in the same day?
(Asked by a 48 year old woman who takes Cortisone Acetate)
Looking to determine if there is an issue with this combination. I have done both, today, but wasn't told there would be an issue. I mentioned it to a friend and they seem to believe it's a big issue.
- Is clozapine simular to suboxen
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Heroin Abuse)
I am withdrawing from heroin and im out of suboxen will clozapine work simularly , will it help at all or hurt
- Is taking 1.5 or 2 mg lorazepam while on suboxone dangerous, suboxone is being used for opaite dependence and pain and lorazepam is used for anxiety
(Asked by a 40 year old man who has Narcotic Abuse, and takes Lorazepam)
I am taking about 20 to 22 MG of suboxone a day but I also take 2 mg of Lorazepam a day for anxiety, is it dangerous to do so. I do not exceed the doses mentioned at all.
- Hi, i have been diagnosed about 2months ago with a small hiatal hernia. i have been getting horrble itching skinrashes all over my body. can this be caused by the leaking acid?
(Asked by a 24 year old man who has Hiatus Hernia Skin Rash, and takes Cortisone Acetate)
I have been to a state clinc, but the doctor there couldnt help me. Please if any one can help? It is painfully itchy
- Can you become addicted to metolazone?
(Asked by a 84 year old man who has Confusion, and takes Warfarin Sodium, Furosemide, Cortisone Acetate, Potassium, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Metoprolol Tartrate)
He has been on the metolazone for some time and become low on sodium, potassium, and iron. They took him off of it cold turkey. Could there be side effects or possibly systems of some kind of detox?
More questions for: Cortisone acetate, Narcotic abuse
More reviews for: Cortisone acetate, Narcotic abuse
- A study of drug interactions between Celebrex, Cortisone Acetate for a patient with Osteoarthritis, Sinusitis. The patient has Cough
Comments: Cortisone shot and cough syrup with hydrocodone two weeks before cardiac arrest while exercising. No known hesrt problems and recently passed nuclesr stress test and low calcium score in h heart. Blood pressure 115 over 75
- A study of drug interactions between Androgel, Vitamin D, Crestor, Vyvanse, Cortisone Acetate for a patient with Fatigue, Vitamin B-12 Level, High Blood Cholesterol, Traumatic Brain Injury, Sciatica. The patient has Ringing In The Ears
Comments: Since the tbi I would have ringing every so often. Then recently it was almost all day. Had back pain and they started me med Pak cortisone. Have been on it before. Ring started.. Also on celebrex for pain. Allergic to asprin, Motrin and all NSAD meds. Stopped celebrex. Ringing stopped. Since I did ...
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride Intensol for a patient with Addiction. The patient has Heroin Abuse
Comments: Was addicted to opiates from 1980 through 1993, with 3 prison sentences and 4 parole violation upon release from the 3 sentences, for a total of 7 Illinois Department of Corrections incarcerations. I absolutely could not control the use of heroin, it ruined my life, it shattered my family, I lost ev ...
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall, Risperdal for a patient with ADHD, Childhood Psychosis. The patient has Ptsd, Grand Mal Seizure, Drug Abuse, Physical Abuse, Abandonment, Sexual Abuse, Night Terror, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conversion Disorder
Comments: Child was removed from her home of 13 years where child felt safe, loved, and maintained moderately well while on medications. Child has not been allowed to see her caregiver-grandmother of 13 yrs. Child was suddenly returned to drug addicted mother married to registered sex offender. Mother pimped ...
- A study of drug interactions between Paxil, Adderall 20, Compazine, Chantix, Bentyl, Buspar, Ativan, Testim, B Complex Vitamin, Valerian, Nexium, Lactobacillus, Cialis, Ibuprofen, Simethicone for a patient with Depression, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Nausea, Quit Smoking, Stomach Pain, Anxiety, Testosterone, Sleep Aid, Pelvic Relaxation, Heartburn, Lactose Intolerance, Erection Problems, Tooth Pain And Heart Attacks, Bloating. The patient has Ativan- Narcotic-tapering Down And Replacing With Buspar, Narcotic Abuse
Comments: I am in recovery from alcohol and drugs, this year after 10 years of continuous sobriety, I believe that some of the scripts have a side effect of drug seeking behavior, ultimately I want to be narcotic free, and probably need to see a psychiatrist to get the anti psychotic right, worried about taki ...
More related studies for: Cortisone acetate, Narcotic abuse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.