Home > Cortisone acetate > Narcotic abuse > Cortisone acetate and Narcotic abuse
Review: could Cortisone acetate cause Narcotic abuse (Drug abuse)?
We study 3,296 people who have side effects while taking Cortisone acetate from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Narcotic abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Narcotic abuse and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Cortisone acetate and have Narcotic abuse >>>
Cortisone acetate (latest outcomes from 3,395 users) has active ingredients of cortisone acetate. It is often used in pain.
Narcotic abuse (addiction of narcotic (pain killer )) (latest reports from 45,593 patients) has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 3,296 people reported to have side effects when taking Cortisone acetate. Among them, 2 people (0.06%) have Narcotic Abuse.
Time on Cortisone acetate when people have Narcotic abuse * :
Gender of people who have Narcotic abuse when taking Cortisone acetate * :
|Narcotic abuse||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Narcotic abuse when taking Cortisone acetate * :
|Narcotic abuse||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Narcotic abuse when taking Cortisone acetate ** :
How people recovered from Narcotic abuse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (1 people, 50.00%)
- Toothache (1 people, 50.00%)
- Depression (1 people, 50.00%)
- Asthma (1 people, 50.00%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Clonazepam (1 people, 50.00%)
- Seroquel (1 people, 50.00%)
- Wellbutrin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Cephalexin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Ms contin tablets 60 mg (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Narcotic Abuse while taking Cortisone Acetate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cortisone acetate and have Narcotic Abuse
- support group for people who take Cortisone acetate
- support group for people who have Narcotic Abuse
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is clozapine simular to suboxen
I am withdrawing from heroin and im out of suboxen will clozapine work simularly , will it help at all or hurt
- Is taking 1.5 or 2 mg lorazepam while on suboxone dangerous, suboxone is being used for opaite dependence and pain and lorazepam is used for anxiety
I am taking about 20 to 22 MG of suboxone a day but I also take 2 mg of Lorazepam a day for anxiety, is it dangerous to do so. I do not exceed the doses mentioned at all.
- Hi, i have been diagnosed about 2months ago with a small hiatal hernia. i have been getting horrble itching skinrashes all over my body. can this be caused by the leaking acid?
I have been to a state clinc, but the doctor there couldnt help me. Please if any one can help? It is painfully itchy
- Can you become addicted to metolazone?
He has been on the metolazone for some time and become low on sodium, potassium, and iron. They took him off of it cold turkey. Could there be side effects or possibly systems of some kind of detox?
- Can i take my lisinopril 10mg with my suboxone 8mg
I fell from a two story roof in 2010 and messed my back and knees up pretty bad. I was fine at first but after my dr at the time lost both of his feet to diabetes I was stuck looking for a new dr, I thought I found one but instead I found satan in a dr's smock. He took me from 90 oxycodone 15mg ta ...
- How to make baby stop scratching his face and head
Baby boy almost 4 months old. About 1 mouth ago developed rash and rough skin on the face, Dr. prescribed cortisone 1%. Also tried cataphil moisturizer and california baby. The condition has been on and off. The face now can be seen cleaned of rash except in lower chins and around the ears, but the ...
More questions for: Cortisone acetate, Narcotic abuse
More reviews for: Cortisone acetate, Narcotic abuse
On eHealthMe, Cortisone Acetate (cortisone acetate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Cortisone Acetate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Cortisone Acetate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Cortisone acetate, Narcotic abuse
Recent Cortisone acetate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Clopidogrel, Irbesartan, Crestor, Cortisone Acetate, Meloxicam for a 53-year old man who has Meloxicam
- Comparions of Oxycodone, Methadone Hydrochloride, Cortisone Acetate for a 41-year old man who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Prednisone, Cortisone Acetate for a 60-year old woman who has Reactive Arthritis
- Comparions of Depo-medrol, Cortisone Acetate, Ketoconazole, Actonel for a 85-year old man who has Pain - Hip
- Comparions of Hydrocortisone, Cortisone Acetate (West Ward) - 25MG for a 73-year old man who has Adrenalectomy
- Comparions of Cortisone Acetate (Pharmacia And Upjohn) - 25MG, Ambien (Sanofi Aventis Us) - 10MG, Mirtazapine (Teva) - 15MG, Zoloft (Pfizer) - EQ 200MG BASE for a 33-year old woman who has Ic-green
- Comparions of Prednisone (Vintage Pharms) - 5MG, Cortisone Acetate (Pharmacia And Upjohn) - 25MG for a 59-year old woman who has Addison's Disease
- Comparions of Levothyroxine Sodium (Mylan) - 0.175MG, Cortisone Acetate (Panray) - 25MG for a 65-year old woman who has Thyroid Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Comparions of Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide (Ivax Pharms) - 12.5MG;10MG, Piroxicam (Mutual Pharm) - 10MG, Celebrex (Gd Searle) - 100MG, Cortisone Acetate (Pharmacia And Upjohn) - 25MG for a 59-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Fluoxetine Hydrochloride (Teva) - EQ 10MG BASE, Cortisone Acetate (Pharmacia And Upjohn) - 25MG for a 50-year old man who has Depression
More related comparison studies for: Cortisone acetate, Narcotic abuse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.