Home > Cortisone acetate > Rash > Cortisone acetate and Rash
Review: could Cortisone acetate cause Rash (Rashes)?
Summary: Rash is found among people who take Cortisone acetate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Celebrex, and have Rheumatoid arthritis.
We study 3,297 people who have side effects while taking Cortisone acetate from FDA and social media. Among them, 155 have Rash. Find out below who they are, when they have Rash and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Cortisone acetate and have Rash >>>
Cortisone acetate (latest outcomes from 3,395 users) has active ingredients of cortisone acetate. It is often used in pain.
Rash (redness) (latest reports from 976,060 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 3,296 people reported to have side effects when taking Cortisone acetate. Among them, 154 people (4.67%) have Rash.
Time on Cortisone acetate when people have Rash * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Rash when taking Cortisone acetate * :
Age of people who have Rash when taking Cortisone acetate * :
Severity of Rash when taking Cortisone acetate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Rash ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (17 people, 11.04%)
- Pain (16 people, 10.39%)
- Gastric disorder (13 people, 8.44%)
- Erythema (12 people, 7.79%)
- Osteoporosis (12 people, 7.79%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Celebrex (26 people, 16.88%)
- Methotrexate (25 people, 16.23%)
- Sudafed 12 hour (23 people, 14.94%)
- Cortisone acetate tab (22 people, 14.29%)
- Aspirin (21 people, 13.64%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rash while taking Cortisone Acetate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cortisone acetate and have Rash
- support group for people who take Cortisone acetate
- support group for people who have Rash
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Are there any issues with having a corticosteroid injection (hip) and flu shot in the same day?
(Asked by a 48 year old woman who takes Cortisone Acetate)
Looking to determine if there is an issue with this combination. I have done both, today, but wasn't told there would be an issue. I mentioned it to a friend and they seem to believe it's a big issue.
- How long does redness last after picato?
(Asked by a 63 year old woman who has Skin Redness Or Inflammation, and takes Picato)
After 3 and a half weeks, I still have a huge red splotch on my face where I applied picato gel according to directions from my dermatologist. I'm very worried that it will be permanent. I had a huge water filled blister the morning after my first application of the gel. I used it two more times as ...
- I used coartem and developed redish all over my body. can coartem cause rashes
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has Rashes, and takes Coartem)
i developed rashes which is itching me after using coartem for three days. also having sensation in my mouth and blister at the angle of my lips. could it be a side effect from coartem?
- Does ginger treats skin rashes?
(Asked by a 18 year old girl who has Skin Rash)
i have skin rashes and i treated it with ginger is it right to treat to treat skin rashes with ginger?
- Can high dose of neurontin cause skin rash on face?
(Asked by a 50 year old woman who has Skin Rash, and takes Neurontin)
Have been Taking 3000 mg Neurontin per day for migraine treatment for aprox 3 months and have recently developed unexplained rash on face.
More questions for: Cortisone acetate, Rash
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Rash from eating kale
(Posted by a 32 year old woman who has Itching, Rash Generalised, and takes Kale)
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Skin rash in diclofenac potassium
(Posted by a 63 year old woman who has Rash, and takes Zorvolex)
After a car accident in 2011 I took Diclofenac for back & shoulder off and on for about a year. During that time I developed random spots usually on my arms and legs that itch severely and sometimes get infected. I still suffer from the itchy spots and I am DESPERATE for a cure for my agony. I ha ...
More reviews for: Cortisone acetate, Rash
More related studies for: Cortisone acetate, Rash
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Marijuana and Molluscum Contagiosum
- High Cholesterol and Lithium Carbonate
- Metoprolol Succinate
- Subutex and Glaucoma
- Can chewing tobacco effect results of velcade on myeloma
Father has been on and off Velcade for Multiple Myeloma ov ... (14 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: You must take sulfasalizine with food to avoid stomach iss ... (17 hours ago)
- Can i take atripla with lomotil???
when i cut out Bread I get bit better but I work in the ho ... (19 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
40 mg Lipitor for two months caused 8 pounds weight loss,t ... (4 hours ago)
- Headache after propofol
Was given Propofol while having Colonoscopy and Endoscopy. ... (9 hours ago)
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension and marijuana
Marijuana does not cause Pulmonary arterial hypertension, ... (1 day ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Terazosin Hydrochloride, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril, Warfarin Sodium for a 81-year old man who has Hypertension, Pulmonary Embolism (1 minute ago)
- Nexium for a 61-year old man who has Acid Reflux (25 minutes ago)
- Sertraline for a 48-year old woman who has PMDD (29 minutes ago)
- Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride, Betaseron for a 52-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure, Multiple Sclerosis Relapse (49 minutes ago)
- Omeprazole, Rizatriptan Benzoate, Lorazepam, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Baclofen, Lisinopril, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride for a 70-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Migraine Without Aura, Anxiety Disorder, Back Pain, Depression, Muscle Spasms, Hypertension, Food Allergy (49 minutes ago)