Home > Cortisone acetate > Stomach upset > Cortisone acetate and Stomach upset
Review: could Cortisone acetate cause Stomach upset (Nausea and vomiting)?
We study 3,296 people who have side effects while taking Cortisone acetate from FDA and social media. Among them, 118 have Stomach upset. Find out below who they are, when they have Stomach upset and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Cortisone acetate and have Stomach upset >>>
Cortisone acetate (latest outcomes from 3,394 users) has active ingredients of cortisone acetate. It is often used in arthritis.
Stomach upset (latest reports from 814,669 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, type 2 diabetes, depression, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Sep, 14, 2014: 3,295 people reported to have side effects when taking Cortisone acetate. Among them, 95 people (2.88%) have Stomach Upset.
Time on Cortisone acetate when people have Stomach upset * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Stomach upset||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Stomach upset when taking Cortisone acetate * :
|Stomach upset||78.95%||21.05% |
Age of people who have Stomach upset when taking Cortisone acetate * :
|Stomach upset||0.00%||1.23%||2.47%||4.94%||11.11%||20.99%||17.28%||41.98% |
Severity of Stomach upset when taking Cortisone acetate ** :
How people recovered from Stomach upset ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (11 people, 11.58%)
- Hypothyroidism (6 people, 6.32%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (6 people, 6.32%)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (6 people, 6.32%)
- Crohn's disease (5 people, 5.26%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Levothyroxine sodium (21 people, 22.11%)
- Omeprazole (16 people, 16.84%)
- Aspirin (16 people, 16.84%)
- Lorazepam (15 people, 15.79%)
- Cortisone acetate tab (12 people, 12.63%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stomach Upset while taking Cortisone Acetate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Cortisone acetate and have Stomach Upset
- group for people who take Cortisone acetate
- group for people who have Stomach Upset
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 week ago):
I also have been having greasy stools. I never took any of the above listed medications together. I was allergic to both lamictal and risperidone. The stomach pain is localized to the upper left quadrant of my stomach, and hurts when I push where my pancreas is. The pain is made worse after eating or drinking coffee.
From this study (1 week ago):
The doctor states he does not believe it is the drug causing the issue
From this study (2 weeks ago):
Been incapacitated since xmas 2010, unable to work, life has been destroyed. Crawled away from abusive relationship, lost everything. Social Security is fighting me, it's disgusting. Doctors are wretched and worthless.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Cortisone acetate, Stomach upset
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Poisened by fenofibrate
it started in Apr. 2013. I would eat and get sick to my stomach. I would have severe shooting pains in my stomach area. My bowels were loose and would stay that way. Or at times I would just be nauseated for no apparent reason. My mouth got dry and I began having dizzy spells. Those last two symptom ...
- Buspirone and biotin
I took only 1 10,000Mcg biotin capsule and 1 buspirone (sorry to not have dosage) at roughly the sAme time (aprx 2pm).later that night, I felt severe anxiety and a giant ” knot” in my chest causing difficulty breathing. Few hours passed then I began to feel a sharp throbbing pain in left side an ...
- Hypercalcemia during use of fluconizole over 6 months
Post diverticulitis surgery multiple my mother was on multiple antibiotics but the most consistent one was Fluconizole. After release, she was slowly taken off other antibiotics being left on Fluconizole for abscesses that would not go away and eventually needed to be surgically removed. After rep ...
More reviews for: Cortisone acetate, Stomach upset
On eHealthMe, Cortisone Acetate (cortisone acetate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Cortisone Acetate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Cortisone Acetate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Aspirin And Dipyridamole, Aspirin, Alprazolam, Gabapentin, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Abilify, Baclofen, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 64-year old man who has Headache, Blood Thinner, Anxiety Disorder, Peripheral Neuropathy, Chloresterol, Depression, Thyroid Disorder (50 minutes ago)
- Benadryl for a 26-year old woman who has Allergies (59 minutes ago)
- Curcumin, Borage Oil, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Folic Acid, Amlodipine Besylate, Humira, Methotrexate, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 60-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypertension (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Neurontin and Herba Ginkgo Biloba
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Tapazole
- Cromolyn Sodium and Angioedema
- Platelet Count Decreased and Avodart
Recent user comments
- "Esophagitis gastritis for years, scope every five yea ... " (2 hours ago)
- "hypertension difficult to control; toprol augmented w ... " (3 hours ago)
- "i have night chest tightness,,, cough,, seeded medica ... " (4 hours ago)
- Deaf Mutism
- Nasal Sinus Cancer
- Urine Potassium Decreased
- Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride