Cortisone acetate and Hepatitis c - from FDA reports
Hepatitis c is reported only by a few people who take Cortisone Acetate. We study 3,617 people who have side effects while taking Cortisone acetate from FDA. Among them, 4 have Hepatitis c. Find out below who they are, when they have Hepatitis c and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
3,617 people reported to have side effects when taking Cortisone acetate.
Among them, 4 people (0.11%) have Hepatitis c
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hepatitis c when taking Cortisone acetate *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Hepatitis c when taking Cortisone acetate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Urination - Excessive Volume (2 people, 50.00%)
- Nasopharyngitis (2 people, 50.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (2 people, 50.00%)
- Gastrointestinal Disorder (2 people, 50.00%)
- Gastric Disorder (2 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tramadol Hydrochloride (2 people, 50.00%)
- Prednisone (2 people, 50.00%)
- Losartan Potassium (2 people, 50.00%)
- Celebrex (2 people, 50.00%)
- Azithromycin (2 people, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Protein Total Decreased (2 people, 50.00%)
- Insomnia (2 people, 50.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (2 people, 50.00%)
- Encephalopathy (2 people, 50.00%)
- Chills (2 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Hepatitis c when taking Cortisone acetate?
- Check symptoms - is hepatitis c caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsHepatitis c and drugs with ingredients of cortisone acetate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHepatitis c and Cortisone acetate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cortisone acetate has active ingredients of cortisone acetate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Cortisone acetate 3,796 users)
Hepatitis c has been reported by people with hepatitis c, schizophrenia, hiv infection, liver transplant, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 106,193 Hepatitis c patients).
Browse all side effects of Cortisone acetatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Hepatitis cHepatitis c
Could your condition cause Hepatitis cHepatitis c
What would happen?
Questions to the study
This is for my father. Shortly after starting methotrexate injections and cortisone for Rheumatoid arthritis my father started having language difficulties and now has dementia. He was diagnosed with Pick's disease. Could it be caused by these drugs? He is still taking them.
User reviews to the study
I have a bruise on my right hip after receiving a cortisone injection from my doctor. I also have swelling. It's not painful but it's puffy and annoying. How long does it take to get better after receiving this injection? I don't have any fluids or infection in this area. How long before the ...
Hi, I was diagnosed with bronchiectasis recently. My consultant was baffled. I never smoked all my life but I do have Hepatitis C for the last 40 years. I have recently been treated, hopefully successfully, for HepC. I wonder has anyone else been similarly affected with both diseases.
I'm glad I found this site. I've had Hep C for the past 31 years, about 4 years ago I was hospitalize for Vertigo, never knew where it came from. I do have high blood pressure. I have now been treated for Hep C the past 8 weeks.