Review: could Coumadin cause Blood sugar levels (Glucose test)?
Summary: there is no Blood sugar levels reported by people who take Coumadin yet.
We study 72,234 people who have side effects while taking Coumadin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood sugar levels and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Coumadin and have Blood sugar levels >>>
Coumadin has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from 75,114 Coumadin users)
Blood sugar levels
Blood sugar levels has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, hypothyroidism, type 2 diabetes, fluid retention. (latest reports from 242 Blood sugar levels patients)
On Apr, 21, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Blood Sugar Levels while taking Coumadin?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Coumadin
- support group for people who have Blood Sugar Levels
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Magnesium, Potassium Gluconate, Colace, Claritin, Budesonide, Perforomist, Albuterol Sulfate, Spiriva, Proair Hfa, Humalog Kwikpen, Xanax, Famotidine, Pantoprazole, Gabapentin, Warfarin Sodium, Prednisone, Amoxicillin, Tikosyn, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a 61-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, Vitamin K Decreased, Constipation, Allergic Sinusitis, Copd, Diabetes, Anxiety Disorder, Upset Stomach, Diabetic Nephropathy, Protein C Deficiency, Post-exposure, Atrial Flutter, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Pain. The patient has Rash Generalised, Itching, Hives, Urticaria
- A study of drug interactions between Coumadin, Torsemide, Digoxin, Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a 77-year old woman with Atrial Fibrillation, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Rate Control, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled.
- A study of side effects of Warfarin Sodium for a 85-year old woman with Atrial Flutter. The patient has Loose Stools, Drowsiness
- A study of drug interactions between Neulasta, Coumadin, Prozac, Taxol for a 66-year old woman with Breast Cancer In Situ, Blood Clots, Depression. The patient has Pain - Hip
- A study of side effects of Allopurinol for a 69-year old woman with Gout. The patient has Blood Sugar Levels
Recent Coumadin related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.