Home > Coumadin > Completed suicide > Coumadin and Completed suicide
Review: could Coumadin cause Completed suicide?
We study 72,203 people who have side effects while taking Coumadin from FDA and social media. Among them, 38 have Completed suicide. Find out below who they are, when they have Completed suicide and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Coumadin and have Completed suicide >>>
Coumadin (latest outcomes from 75,082 users) has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in blood clots.
Completed suicide (act of taking one's own life) (latest reports from 111,019 patients) has been reported by people with depression, suicide attempt, ill-defined disorder, pain, quit smoking.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 72,203 people reported to have side effects when taking Coumadin. Among them, 38 people (0.05%) have Completed Suicide.
Time on Coumadin when people have Completed suicide * :
Age of people who have Completed suicide when taking Coumadin * :
|Completed suicide||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||2.50%||7.50%||17.50%||72.50% |
Severity of Completed suicide when taking Coumadin ** :
How people recovered from Completed suicide ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (15 people, 39.47%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (5 people, 13.16%)
- Blood pressure (3 people, 7.89%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (3 people, 7.89%)
- Insulin-requiring type ii diabetes mellitus (2 people, 5.26%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Paxil (9 people, 23.68%)
- Atenolol (9 people, 23.68%)
- Ambien (8 people, 21.05%)
- Lanoxin (7 people, 18.42%)
- Accupril (6 people, 15.79%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Completed Suicide while taking Coumadin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Coumadin and have Completed Suicide
- support group for people who take Coumadin
- support group for people who have Completed Suicide
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Coumadin, Completed suicide
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Tykosin and spontaneous erections
After 15 minutes of taking Tikosyn 250 size I get spontaneous erections that remain in duration for extended periods of one hour or more. These happen several times during a 12 hour dose cycle.
More reviews for: Coumadin, Completed suicide
On eHealthMe, Coumadin (warfarin sodium) is often used for blood clots. Find out below the conditions Coumadin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Coumadin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Coumadin, Completed suicide
Recent Coumadin related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Coumadin, Completed suicide
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (27 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D for a 26-year old woman who has Vitamin D Deficiency (30 minutes ago)
- Alprazolam for a 45-year old woman who has Initial Insomnia (45 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atorvastatin Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Bone And Joint Pain
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (3 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (3 hours ago)
- Fluoride Increased
- Pineal Gland Cyst
- Burning Sensation
- Urgent Urination