Review: could Coumadin cause Cough?
We study 72,203 people who have side effects while taking Coumadin from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,751 have Cough. Find out below who they are, when they have Cough and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Coumadin and have Cough >>>
Coumadin (latest outcomes from 75,082 users) has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in blood clots.
Cough (latest reports from 489,003 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, asthma, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 72,203 people reported to have side effects when taking Coumadin. Among them, 1,751 people (2.43%) have Cough.
Time on Coumadin when people have Cough * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Cough when taking Coumadin * :
Severity of Cough when taking Coumadin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Cough ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (125 people, 7.14%)
- Osteoporosis (98 people, 5.60%)
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension (96 people, 5.48%)
- Atrial fibrillation (92 people, 5.25%)
- Depression (87 people, 4.97%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (469 people, 26.78%)
- Lasix (406 people, 23.19%)
- Zometa (397 people, 22.67%)
- Aredia (330 people, 18.85%)
- Digoxin (324 people, 18.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cough while taking Coumadin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Coumadin and have Cough
- support group for people who take Coumadin
- support group for people who have Cough
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Coumadin, Cough
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Tykosin and spontaneous erections
After 15 minutes of taking Tikosyn 250 size I get spontaneous erections that remain in duration for extended periods of one hour or more. These happen several times during a 12 hour dose cycle.
- Levaquin and confusion symptoms
Confusion. Stopped dosage at day 6 of 7; prescribed 500 mg. 1 daily. I thought the confusion was from the weeks of pretty severe coughing symptoms, associated with the sinusitus - thought maybe from a lack of oxygen from not being able to breathe well for so long. I finally stopped the med. when ...
More reviews for: Coumadin, Cough
On eHealthMe, Coumadin (warfarin sodium) is often used for blood clots. Find out below the conditions Coumadin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Coumadin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Levofloxacin, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Coumadin for a patient with Bronchial Infection, Hypertension, Dvt. The patient has Blood Count, Broken Engagement, Painful Red Eyes, Cough
- A study of drug interactions between Diltiazem Hydrochloride - 120MG, Pacerone, Warfarin Sodium, Atenolol, Pravastatin Sodium, Hydrochlorothiazide, Potassium Gluconate, Tylenol for a patient with Atrial Fibrillation, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Low Blood Potassium, Pain Management. The patient has Cough, Rapid Heartrate
- A study of side effects of Coumadin for a patient with Stroke Secondary To Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Cough
More related studies for: Coumadin, Cough
Recent Coumadin related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Coumadin, Cough
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.