Home > Coumadin > Erectile dysfunction > Coumadin and Erectile dysfunction
Review: could Coumadin cause Erectile dysfunction (Erection problems)?
We study 72,203 people who have side effects while taking Coumadin from FDA and social media. Among them, 341 have Erectile dysfunction. Find out below who they are, when they have Erectile dysfunction and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Coumadin and have Erectile dysfunction >>>
Coumadin (latest outcomes from 75,082 users) has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in blood clots.
Erectile dysfunction (latest reports from 130,113 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 72,194 people reported to have side effects when taking Coumadin. Among them, 341 people (0.47%) have Erectile Dysfunction.
Time on Coumadin when people have Erectile dysfunction * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Erectile dysfunction||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||50.00%||0.00%||8.33% |
Age of people who have Erectile dysfunction when taking Coumadin * :
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.52%||17.68%||31.71%||49.09% |
Severity of Erectile dysfunction when taking Coumadin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||33.33%||66.67%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Erectile dysfunction ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (103 people, 30.21%)
- Erectile dysfunction (43 people, 12.61%)
- Metastases to bone (36 people, 10.56%)
- Atrial fibrillation (33 people, 9.68%)
- Prophylaxis (15 people, 4.40%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (145 people, 42.52%)
- Zometa (121 people, 35.48%)
- Aredia (105 people, 30.79%)
- Lasix (83 people, 24.34%)
- Ativan (82 people, 24.05%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Erectile Dysfunction while taking Coumadin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Coumadin and have Erectile Dysfunction
- support group for people who take Coumadin
- support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction
Comments from related studies:
From this study (8 months ago):
Unable to reach orgasm state therefore no ejaculation, and erection starts to go, though that part can be rectified to a degree. This has been getting steadily worse over the last few months.
From this study (10 months ago):
From the periodic testing, the medicines taken, on the whole, achieve their purpose. However the cumulative side effects seem to result in sleepiness (to the point where normal functioning is not possible), and 'chemical castration' preventing satisfactory sexual intercourse even with Cialis (not taken daily, only on demand).
From this study (10 months ago):
shortage of breath flatulence
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Coumadin, Erectile dysfunction
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Tykosin and spontaneous erections
After 15 minutes of taking Tikosyn 250 size I get spontaneous erections that remain in duration for extended periods of one hour or more. These happen several times during a 12 hour dose cycle.
More reviews for: Coumadin, Erectile dysfunction
On eHealthMe, Coumadin (warfarin sodium) is often used for blood clots. Find out below the conditions Coumadin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Coumadin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Effexor, Glipizide, Suboxone, Ritalin for a 62-year old man who has Depression, Diabetes, Addiction, ADD (1 minute ago)
- Albuterol, Singulair, Prilosec, Clonidine, Florinef for a 16-year old boy who has Asthma, Stuffy Nose, Acid Reflux, Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (1 hour ago)
- Qsymia for a 35-year old woman who has Obesity (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Phentermine and Synthroid
- Hypothyroidism and Metoprolol Tartrate
- Chest Tightness Or Pressure and Tramadol
- Chest Pain and Tramadol
Recent user comments
- "Exposure to tempratures below 60 F causes itching and ... " (3 minutes ago)
- "itching around vagina and rectum, right ovary pain,cr ... " (3 hours ago)
- "If dose missed one day or two... got extreme dizzines ... " (4 hours ago)
- Premature Aging
- Liver Enlargement
- Dilantin 125
- Relapsing Polychondritis