Home > Coumadin > Erectile dysfunction > Coumadin and Erectile dysfunction
Review: could Coumadin cause Erectile dysfunction (Erection problems)?
We study 72,203 people who have side effects while taking Coumadin from FDA and social media. Among them, 331 have Erectile dysfunction. Find out below who they are, when they have Erectile dysfunction and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Coumadin and have Erectile dysfunction >>>
Coumadin (latest outcomes from 75,082 users) has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in blood clots.
Erectile dysfunction (latest reports from 130,113 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 72,194 people reported to have side effects when taking Coumadin. Among them, 341 people (0.47%) have Erectile Dysfunction.
Time on Coumadin when people have Erectile dysfunction * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Erectile dysfunction||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||50.00%||0.00%||8.33% |
Age of people who have Erectile dysfunction when taking Coumadin * :
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.52%||17.68%||31.71%||49.09% |
Severity of Erectile dysfunction when taking Coumadin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||33.33%||66.67%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Erectile dysfunction ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (103 people, 30.21%)
- Erectile dysfunction (43 people, 12.61%)
- Metastases to bone (36 people, 10.56%)
- Atrial fibrillation (33 people, 9.68%)
- Prophylaxis (15 people, 4.40%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (145 people, 42.52%)
- Zometa (121 people, 35.48%)
- Aredia (105 people, 30.79%)
- Lasix (83 people, 24.34%)
- Ativan (82 people, 24.05%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Erectile Dysfunction while taking Coumadin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Coumadin and have Erectile Dysfunction
- support group for people who take Coumadin
- support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Coumadin, Erectile dysfunction
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Blood in semen 3 times after taking viagra
On three separate occasions, after using Viagra, I had large amounts of blood in my semen. This condition slowed down but each time produced blood in ejaculate for a period of 3 months EACH TIME. I went to a doctor each time, was tested for everything, ultrasounds , prostate, infection, all came bac ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
More reviews for: Coumadin, Erectile dysfunction
On eHealthMe, Coumadin (warfarin sodium) is often used for blood clots. Find out below the conditions Coumadin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Coumadin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Candesartan Cilexetil, Warfarin Sodium, Requip Xl for a patient with Hypertension, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Parkinson's Disease. The patient has Erectile Disturbance, Male Orgasmic Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Kazano, Coumadin, Aspirin, Zetia, Rosuvastatin Calcium, Perindopril Erbumine, Metoprolol Succinate for a patient with Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent, Dvt, Heart Disease, Lipids Abnormal, Hyperlipidemia, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction, Sleepy
- A study of side effects of Warfarin Sodium for a patient with Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
More related studies for: Coumadin, Erectile dysfunction
Recent Coumadin related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Coumadin, Erectile dysfunction
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.