Home > Coumadin > Hearing loss > Coumadin and Hearing loss
Review: could Coumadin cause Hearing loss?
We study 72,203 people who have side effects while taking Coumadin from FDA and social media. Among them, 279 have Hearing loss. Find out below who they are, when they have Hearing loss and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Coumadin and have Hearing loss >>>
Coumadin (latest outcomes from 75,082 users) has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in blood clots.
Hearing loss (latest reports from 57,948 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 72,203 people reported to have side effects when taking Coumadin. Among them, 279 people (0.39%) have Hearing Loss.
Time on Coumadin when people have Hearing loss * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Hearing loss||66.67%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Hearing loss when taking Coumadin * :
|Hearing loss||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||8.20%||41.80%||50.00% |
Severity of Hearing loss when taking Coumadin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Hearing loss||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Hearing loss ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Hearing loss||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (79 people, 28.32%)
- Metastases to bone (20 people, 7.17%)
- Hypercalcaemia of malignancy (16 people, 5.73%)
- Osteoporosis (16 people, 5.73%)
- Hypertension (14 people, 5.02%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (138 people, 49.46%)
- Aredia (131 people, 46.95%)
- Decadron (92 people, 32.97%)
- Aspirin (91 people, 32.62%)
- Lasix (91 people, 32.62%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hearing Loss while taking Coumadin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Coumadin and have Hearing Loss
- support group for people who take Coumadin
- support group for people who have Hearing Loss
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Coumadin, Hearing loss
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Tykosin and spontaneous erections
After 15 minutes of taking Tikosyn 250 size I get spontaneous erections that remain in duration for extended periods of one hour or more. These happen several times during a 12 hour dose cycle.
- Valtrex and warfarin
Valtrex was prescribed to be taken every 8 hours. After 4 doses I became extremely cold while outside temperature is 80 degrees and also quite dizzy. I also take 5 mg. of warfarin daily. Although the herpes condition is not fully cleared, I plan to stop Valtrex. I believe the mix has caused my INR ...
More reviews for: Coumadin, Hearing loss
On eHealthMe, Coumadin (warfarin sodium) is often used for blood clots. Find out below the conditions Coumadin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Coumadin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Coumadin, Hearing loss
Recent Coumadin related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Coumadin, Hearing loss
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (6 seconds ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (12 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (12 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (23 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- Naltrexone Hydrochloride
- Pseudomonas Pseudomallei Infection