Coumadin and Menstruation delayed - from FDA reports
Menstruation delayed is found among people who take Coumadin, especially for people who are 20-29 old also take medication Diflucan, and have Birth control. This review analyzes which people have Menstruation delayed with Coumadin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 105,023 people who have side effects when taking Coumadin from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 26, 2017
105,023 people reported to have side effects when taking Coumadin.
Among them, 8 people (0.01%) have Menstruation delayed
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Menstruation delayed when taking Coumadin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 16.67 %
- 20-29: 50.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Birth Control (5 people, 62.50%)
- Thrombosis (4 people, 50.00%)
- Pulmonary Embolism (1 person, 12.50%)
- Indigestion (1 person, 12.50%)
- Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding (1 person, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Nuvaring (3 people, 37.50%)
- Nasonex (3 people, 37.50%)
- Lovenox (3 people, 37.50%)
- Heparin (3 people, 37.50%)
- Diflucan (3 people, 37.50%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pulmonary Embolism (4 people, 50.00%)
- Pharyngitis (3 people, 37.50%)
- Lymph Follicular Hypertrophy (3 people, 37.50%)
- Dermatitis (3 people, 37.50%)
- Blood Disorder (3 people, 37.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Menstruation delayed when taking Coumadin?
- Check symptoms - is menstruation delayed caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsMenstruation delayed and drugs with ingredients of warfarin sodium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMenstruation delayed and Coumadin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Coumadin has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Coumadin 109,184 users)
Menstruation delayed (late menstruation cycle) has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, depression, stress and anxiety, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 6,129 Menstruation delayed patients).
Browse all side effects of Coumadina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Menstruation delayedMenstruation delayed
Could your condition cause Menstruation delayedMenstruation delayed
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Diagnosed with Budd Chiari Syndrome 16years ago. Had 2 TIPS procedures in that time to clear occlusion in hepatic vein, last one quite recently. Research says marijuana can help with pain, fatigue and maybe have an effect on cirrhosis. Not keen on smoking so looking for the cleanest way to take ...
Since adding Tamsulosin to my list of drugs I recognized an increasing of impotence which I suppose was caused by medications. I was ALLRIGHT when using Coumadin (Sintron 2mg daily ) and Bisoprolol Fumarate (Corbis 5mg daily)
Whenever I try to take the calcium/vit. D supplement as prescribed, I get severe epigastric pain to the point that I am unable to eat anything and actually have a hard time even drinking as well. I will take it for 2 days before I can't stand it and then remain I'll for about 4 more days. I have ...
User reviews to the study
I had negative side effects from oral baclofen. Ischemic stroke in 2009. I take warfarin every night to prevent blood clots. Left-side hemiplegia. Left-side [leg, wrist, hand,fingers hypertonicity and spasticity]. Considering baclofen pump to help with extreme hypertonicity and ...
I took amoxicillin for near 1week. 2caps 2x aday due to fever and bad flu. My menses is now delayed 15days. I have done my ligation but now I got worried am I pregnant (1% of ppl doing ligation) or is just normal to have delay. Tq