Review: could Coumadin cause Pain - neck (Neck pain)?
Summary: Pain - neck is found among people who take Coumadin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Aredia, and have Osteoporosis.
We study 72,233 people who have side effects while taking Coumadin from FDA and social media. Among them, 624 have Pain - neck. Find out below who they are, when they have Pain - neck and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Coumadin and have Pain - neck >>>
Coumadin has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from 75,114 Coumadin users)
Pain - neck
Pain - neck has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 24,458 Pain - neck patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: 72,233 people reported to have side effects when taking Coumadin. Among them, 624 people (0.86%) have Pain - Neck.
Time on Coumadin when people have Pain - neck * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Pain - neck||0.00%||60.00%||20.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00% |
Age of people who have Pain - neck when taking Coumadin * :
|Pain - neck||0.00%||0.00%||0.18%||0.71%||2.50%||14.64%||20.71%||61.25% |
Severity of Pain - neck when taking Coumadin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Pain - neck||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Pain - neck ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Pain - neck||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (99 people, 15.87%)
- Metastases to bone (64 people, 10.26%)
- Breast cancer (52 people, 8.33%)
- Multiple myeloma (51 people, 8.17%)
- Pain (45 people, 7.21%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aredia (261 people, 41.83%)
- Zometa (247 people, 39.58%)
- Aspirin (203 people, 32.53%)
- Lasix (187 people, 29.97%)
- Prilosec (144 people, 23.08%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Coumadin and pain - neck on
Do you have Pain - Neck while taking Coumadin?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Coumadin and have Pain - Neck
- support group for people who take Coumadin
- support group for people who have Pain - Neck
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Denatured Collagen, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Prempro, Mobic, Cogentin, Lialda, Cymbalta, Abilify for a 63-year old woman with Brittle Nails, Major Depression, Sleep Disorder, Menopause Hot Flashes, Arthritis, Tremor, Ulcerative Colitis, Chronic Depression. The patient has Weight Gain, Fatigue, Tremor, Neck Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Zopiclone, Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Bisacodyl, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Morphine, Morphine Sulfate for a 42-year old woman with Ulcer - Stomach, Insomnia, Fibromyalgia, Constipation, Depression, Degenerative Joint Disease. The patient has Confusion, Blurred Vision, Constipation, Toothaches, Tooth Decay, Depression, Dizziness Exertional, Muscular Weakness, Itching, Eczema Exacerbated, Neck Pain, Headache, Tooth Loss, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Fatigue - Chronic, Weight Gain, Food Hoarding, Food Craving, Abdominal Bloating, Ocular Migraine, Stomach Pain, Bedwetting
- A study of drug interactions between Simvastatin, Omeprazole, Atenolol, Levaquin, Jantoven, Synthroid for a 73-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol, Gerd, Hypertension, Acute Bronchitis, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Knee Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Loperamide Hydrochloride, Warfarin Sodium, Sotalol Hydrochloride for a 72-year old man with Diarrhoea, Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Diarrhoea
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Warfarin Sodium, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lamotrigine, Adderall Xr 15 for a 52-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Sleep Phase Rhythm Disturbance, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness. The patient has High Blood Pressure, Swelling Of The Face, Water Retention
Recent Coumadin related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.