Home > Coumadin > Runny nose > Coumadin and Runny nose
Review: could Coumadin cause Runny nose (Nasal discharge)?
We study 72,203 people who have side effects while taking Coumadin from FDA and social media. Among them, 53 have Runny nose. Find out below who they are, when they have Runny nose and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Coumadin and have Runny nose >>>
Coumadin (latest outcomes from 75,079 users) has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in blood clots.
Runny nose (discharge from nose) (latest reports from 10,181 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma.
On Sep, 14, 2014: 72,194 people reported to have side effects when taking Coumadin. Among them, 53 people (0.07%) have Runny Nose.
Time on Coumadin when people have Runny nose * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Runny nose||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Runny nose when taking Coumadin * :
|Runny nose||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||38.46%||25.00%||36.54% |
Severity of Runny nose when taking Coumadin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Runny nose||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Runny nose ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Prophylaxis (5 people, 9.43%)
- Eczema (5 people, 9.43%)
- Cardiac disorder (3 people, 5.66%)
- Depression (2 people, 3.77%)
- Pulmonary embolism (2 people, 3.77%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (23 people, 43.40%)
- Aredia (21 people, 39.62%)
- Zometa (21 people, 39.62%)
- Claritin (20 people, 37.74%)
- Lasix (19 people, 35.85%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Runny Nose while taking Coumadin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Coumadin and have Runny Nose
- group for people who take Coumadin
- group for people who have Runny Nose
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 days ago):
I was taking Lisinopril for hypertension but developed a persistent cough. I was given Losartan Potassium instead. cough has not decreased.
From this study (3 days ago):
Quadruple bypass 6 years ago.
Tia 3 years ago
Angina returned 18 months ago
Increasing loss of balance past 6 months
From this study (5 days ago):
Increasing symptoms of body pain in many joints, chest pain and foggy head.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Coumadin, Runny nose
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Tykosin and spontaneous erections
After 15 minutes of taking Tikosyn 250 size I get spontaneous erections that remain in duration for extended periods of one hour or more. These happen several times during a 12 hour dose cycle.
- Valtrex and warfarin
Valtrex was prescribed to be taken every 8 hours. After 4 doses I became extremely cold while outside temperature is 80 degrees and also quite dizzy. I also take 5 mg. of warfarin daily. Although the herpes condition is not fully cleared, I plan to stop Valtrex. I believe the mix has caused my INR ...
More reviews for: Coumadin, Runny nose
On eHealthMe, Coumadin (warfarin sodium) is often used for blood clots. Find out below the conditions Coumadin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Coumadin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ubiquinol, Grapefruit Seed Extract, B-12, Synthroid, Celexa, Prednisone, Imuran for a 79-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration, Lupus Vasculitis, Energy Increased, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Depression (6 minutes ago)
- Topamax, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Latuda for a 36-year old woman who has Migraine, Nerve Pain, Bipolar 2 (57 minutes ago)
- Micronor for a 38-year old woman who has Pain (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Grapefruit Seed Extract
Recent user comments
- "I have had 5 strokes 14 years ago-have osteroporosis, ... " (7 minutes ago)
- "Since starting Latuda I have noticed a sharp increase ... " (57 minutes ago)
- "Been on protonix for 3 weeks when the pain, swelling, ... " (1 hour ago)
- Blood Antidiuretic Hormone Increased
- Alisma Plantago Aquatica Subsp Orientale
- Xifaxan (salix Pharms) 200mg
- Alpha Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase Increased