Home > Coumadin > Skin spots - red > Coumadin and Skin spots - red
Review: could Coumadin cause Skin spots - red (Bleeding into the skin)?
We study 72,203 people who have side effects while taking Coumadin from FDA and social media. Among them, 153 have Skin spots - red. Find out below who they are, when they have Skin spots - red and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Coumadin and have Skin spots - red >>>
Coumadin (latest outcomes from 75,082 users) has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in blood clots.
Skin spots - red
Skin spots - red (red spot on skin) (latest reports from 35,182 patients) has been reported by people with idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, multiple myeloma.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 72,203 people reported to have side effects when taking Coumadin. Among them, 153 people (0.21%) have Skin Spots - Red.
Time on Coumadin when people have Skin spots - red * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Skin spots - red||12.50%||37.50%||0.00%||25.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Skin spots - red when taking Coumadin * :
|Skin spots - red||0.74%||0.00%||0.74%||0.00%||0.00%||23.70%||18.52%||56.30% |
Severity of Skin spots - red when taking Coumadin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Skin spots - red||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Skin spots - red ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Skin spots - red||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (14 people, 9.15%)
- Atrial fibrillation (13 people, 8.50%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (12 people, 7.84%)
- Breast cancer (12 people, 7.84%)
- Pain (11 people, 7.19%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lasix (48 people, 31.37%)
- Neurontin (33 people, 21.57%)
- Toprol-xl (29 people, 18.95%)
- Percocet (29 people, 18.95%)
- Aspirin (28 people, 18.30%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Skin Spots - Red while taking Coumadin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Coumadin and have Skin Spots - Red
- support group for people who take Coumadin
- support group for people who have Skin Spots - Red
Comments from related studies:
From this study (8 months ago):
Tiny pin size red dots scattered on arm. Cannot be seen unless up close .
From this study (6 years ago):
Clotting rate varies. Are this and petehiae are result of interaction of these drugs?
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Coumadin, Skin spots - red
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Tykosin and spontaneous erections
After 15 minutes of taking Tikosyn 250 size I get spontaneous erections that remain in duration for extended periods of one hour or more. These happen several times during a 12 hour dose cycle.
- Valtrex and warfarin
Valtrex was prescribed to be taken every 8 hours. After 4 doses I became extremely cold while outside temperature is 80 degrees and also quite dizzy. I also take 5 mg. of warfarin daily. Although the herpes condition is not fully cleared, I plan to stop Valtrex. I believe the mix has caused my INR ...
More reviews for: Coumadin, Skin spots - red
On eHealthMe, Coumadin (warfarin sodium) is often used for blood clots. Find out below the conditions Coumadin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Coumadin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (49 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (49 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Retroperitoneal Fibrosis
- Reactive Attachment Disorder Of Infancy Or Early Childhood
- Carcinoma Ductal