Review: could Coumadin cause Vaginal bleeding between periods?
Summary: Vaginal bleeding between periods is found among people who take Coumadin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Vioxx, and have Atrial fibrillation/flutter.
We study 72,233 people who have side effects while taking Coumadin from FDA and social media. Among them, 45 have Vaginal bleeding between periods. Find out below who they are, when they have Vaginal bleeding between periods and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Coumadin and have Vaginal bleeding between periods >>>
Coumadin has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from 75,114 Coumadin users)
Vaginal bleeding between periods
Vaginal bleeding between periods has been reported by people with birth control, depression, heavy or prolong menstrual bleeding, endometriosis, menstruation irregular. (latest reports from 14,043 Vaginal bleeding between periods patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: 72,230 people reported to have side effects when taking Coumadin. Among them, 45 people (0.06%) have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods.
Time on Coumadin when people have Vaginal bleeding between periods * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Vaginal bleeding between periods||27.27%||9.09%||36.36%||18.18%||0.00%||0.00%||9.09% |
Age of people who have Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Coumadin * :
|Vaginal bleeding between periods||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||7.89%||18.42%||5.26%||10.53%||57.89% |
Severity of Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Coumadin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Vaginal bleeding between periods||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
How people recovered from Vaginal bleeding between periods ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Atrial fibrillation (10 people, 22.22%)
- Fractured sacrum (8 people, 17.78%)
- Breast cancer (4 people, 8.89%)
- Heart rate abnormal (4 people, 8.89%)
- Arthritis (4 people, 8.89%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vioxx (11 people, 24.44%)
- Atenolol (9 people, 20.00%)
- Motrin (8 people, 17.78%)
- Miacalcin (8 people, 17.78%)
- Percocet (8 people, 17.78%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods while taking Coumadin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Coumadin and have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
- support group for people who take Coumadin
- support group for people who have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lamotrigine, Aripiprazole for a 27-year old woman with Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
- A study of side effects of Warfarin Sodium for a 26-year old man with Protein C Deficiency, Pulmonary Embolism, Factor Ii Gene Mutation. The patient has Bloodshot Eyes (bloodshot eyes appear red because the vessels in the surface of the white portion of the eye (sclera) become swollen)
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Lipitor, Diazepam, Furosemide, Potassium Chloride 40meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Warfarin Sodium, Mirtazapine, Abilify, Norco for a 53-year old man with Hbp, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Anxiety Disorder, Congestive Heart Failure, Heart Valve Incompetence, Depression, Mood Disorder, Back Pain.
- A study of drug interactions between Fentanyl, Daytrana, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Prozac, Lovenox, Coumadin for a 44-year old woman with Pain, Adhd, Kidney Stones, Depression, Pulmonary Embolism. The patient has Malaise, Psychosis Aggravated, Anxiety, Depression
- A study of drug interactions between Victoza, Spironolactone, Metformin for a 45-year old woman with Pcos. The patient has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
Recent Coumadin related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.