Home > Cozaar > Partial seizures > Cozaar and Partial seizures
Review: could Cozaar cause Partial seizures?
We study 25,576 people who have side effects while taking Cozaar from FDA and social media. Among them, 15 have Partial seizures. Find out below who they are, when they have Partial seizures and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Cozaar and have Partial seizures >>>
Cozaar (latest outcomes from 26,341 users) has active ingredients of losartan potassium. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Partial seizures (seizures which affect only a part of the brain at onset) (latest reports from 9,217 patients) has been reported by people with epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, convulsion, depression, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 23, 2014: 25,576 people reported to have side effects when taking Cozaar. Among them, 15 people (0.06%) have Partial Seizures.
Time on Cozaar when people have Partial seizures * :
Gender of people who have Partial seizures when taking Cozaar * :
|Partial seizures||13.33%||86.67% |
Age of people who have Partial seizures when taking Cozaar * :
|Partial seizures||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||0.00%||10.00%||70.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Partial seizures when taking Cozaar ** :
How people recovered from Partial seizures ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Procedural pain (10 people, 66.67%)
- Partial seizures (10 people, 66.67%)
- Pain in extremity (7 people, 46.67%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (7 people, 46.67%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Clonidine (11 people, 73.33%)
- Flonase (10 people, 66.67%)
- Zyrtec (10 people, 66.67%)
- Folic acid (10 people, 66.67%)
- Insulin (10 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Partial Seizures while taking Cozaar?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cozaar and have Partial Seizures
- support group for people who take Cozaar
- support group for people who have Partial Seizures
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 days ago):
I have noticed increasing problems which my research associates with normal aging (can't find keys, forgetting names, etc.); however, an incident last night has truly shaken me. I was out with my family, considering buying an outdoors toy for a grandchild when I could not visualize where I live or what my yard looks like. This lasted about 10-15 seconds.
From this study (3 days ago):
High Blood pressure
Pulmonary Embolism approximately 2 weeks ago
Achilles tendon repair surgery 8/14/14
From this study (4 days ago):
hypertension difficult to control; toprol augmented with losartan then nifedipine added 1 month ago. BP is down, but tinnitus comes and goes, mostly in left ear.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Cozaar, Partial seizures
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Blood in urine after taking lovasartan potassium for a year.
Took 25mg per day for more than a year and started to have blood and clots in my urine. I had a TURP about 5 years ago.
- Losartan potassium headaches
I avoided going to the doctor for years and decided it was time to bite the bullet. The bullet bit back. High Blood pressure and cholesterol. Doc prescribed me 100mg Losartan Potassium right out of the gate. At 33 years old, this concerns me. I've been on it for about a week and have had a cons ...
- High blood pressure - find the right medication
I was going through the menopause with all the usual drama when I started feeling awful. Doc said that my blood pressure was through the roof and prescribed Lisinopril. This gave me technicolour dreams and a runny nose, so he switched me to Losartan. This made me soooo tired that I didn't want to ...
More reviews for: Cozaar, Partial seizures
On eHealthMe, Cozaar (losartan potassium) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Cozaar is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Cozaar used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (6 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (8 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Rebound Effect
- Gallbladder Non Functioning
- Swelling In The Abdomen
- Stools Watery