Cozaar and Partial seizures - from FDA reports
Partial seizures is found among people who take Cozaar, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old also take medication Clonidine, and have Procedural pain. This review analyzes which people have Partial seizures with Cozaar. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 33,171 people who have side effects when taking Cozaar from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 23, 2017
33,171 people reported to have side effects when taking Cozaar.
Among them, 16 people (0.05%) have Partial seizures
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Partial seizures when taking Cozaar *:
- female: 12.5 %
- male: 87.5 %
Age of people who have Partial seizures when taking Cozaar *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 18.18 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 9.09 %
- 40-49: 63.64 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 9.09 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Procedural Pain (10 people, 62.50%)
- Pain In Extremity (7 people, 43.75%)
- Neuropathy Peripheral (7 people, 43.75%)
- Dialysis (2 people, 12.50%)
- Bronchiectasis (2 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Clonidine (11 people, 68.75%)
- Lyrica (10 people, 62.50%)
- Lovastatin (10 people, 62.50%)
- Humira (10 people, 62.50%)
- Folic Acid (10 people, 62.50%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Chest Pain (11 people, 68.75%)
- Retinal Vascular Disorder (10 people, 62.50%)
- Panic Disorder (10 people, 62.50%)
- Humerus Fracture (10 people, 62.50%)
- Bone Sarcoma (10 people, 62.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Partial seizures when taking Cozaar?
- Check symptoms - is partial seizures caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsPartial seizures and drugs with ingredients of losartan potassium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePartial seizures and Cozaar from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cozaar has active ingredients of losartan potassium. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Cozaar 34,545 users)
Partial seizures (seizures which affect only a part of the brain at onset) has been reported by people with epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, partial seizures, convulsion, depression (latest reports from 6,150 Partial seizures patients).
Browse all side effects of Cozaara b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Partial seizuresPartial seizures
Could your condition cause Partial seizuresPartial seizures
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
Hi, I'm a 61 y/o female and for approximately 8 months my right foot and ankle have been swollen. Only my right foot! My doctor has done different types of tests (cat scan, x-ray, etc), all came back fine. Unable to find the reason for the swelling. Wearing a compression stocking for work. ...
I have taken Cozaar 50 mg daily for about 15 years with good blood pressure control. I recently started taking apple cider vinegar/lemon/turmeric/cinnamon/red pepper water, wearing a FitBit, exercising. My blood pressure increased to 160/78. What is the most likely problem? I am thinking the ...
Im very frustrated, as i was prescribed crestor for high cholesterol 10mg. I am a 46 year old female weighing 49 kg and Im 5ft. I took the crestor and after approximately 3 days i had a marked eppisode where i would have a sudden onsey headache, ringing in my ears and I would lose concentration, ...
Two years ago I developed leg lymphedema following a radical hysterectomy, lymph node removal, and radiation for Uterine cancer. I am now 57 and cancer free but Lymphedema runs my life with several hours of required daily therapy and treatments. Although Lymphedema is not part of the ...