Review: could Cranberry juice cause Heart palpitations?
Summary: there is no Heart palpitations reported by people who take Cranberry juice yet.
We study 33 people who have side effects while taking Cranberry juice from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Heart palpitations and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Cranberry juice and have Heart palpitations >>>
Cranberry juice has active ingredients of cranberry. (latest outcomes from 33 Cranberry juice users)
Heart palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, pain. (latest reports from 52,177 Heart palpitations patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of cranberry juice and heart palpitations on
Do you have Heart Palpitations while taking Cranberry Juice?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Cranberry juice
- support group for people who have Heart Palpitations
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Ciprofloxacin Extended Release for a 68-year old woman with Diverticulitis. The patient has Heart Palpitations
- A study of drug interactions between Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Bisacodyl, Piperine, Curcumin, Fish Oil, Ativan, Coreg, Prilosec Otc, Wellbutrin Xl, Oxycodone for a 39-year old woman with Chronic Pain, Constipation, Adjuvant For Curcumin, Depression, Inflammatory Pain, Anxiety Disorder, Atrial Tachycardia, Ulcer - Peptic, Breakthrough Pain. The patient has Tricuspid Regurgitation, Chronic Mitral Valve Regurgitation, Heart Murmurs, Ventricular Extrasystoles, Palpitations
- A study of side effects of Lamotrigine for a 34-year old woman with Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Depression, Poor Peripheral Circulation, Palpitations, Tongue Irritation, Fatigue
- A study of side effects of Daytrana for a 21-year old man with ADHD. The patient has Heart Palpitations
- A study of drug interactions between Miralax, Omeprazole, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Hydrochlorothiazide, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, Hydroxyzine, Sertraline, Lamotrigine, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 250/50, Montelukast Sodium for a 39-year old woman with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Acid Reflux, High Blood Pressure, Allergy, Vitamin D Decreased, Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Asthma. The patient has Bronchitis Acute, Irregular Heartbeat
Recent Heart Palpitations related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.