Review: could Creatine monohydrate cause Dementia?
Summary: there is no Dementia reported by people who take Creatine monohydrate yet.
We study 23 people who have side effects while taking Creatine monohydrate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Dementia and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Creatine monohydrate and have Dementia >>>
Creatine monohydrate has active ingredients of creatine. It is often used in muscle building therapy. (latest outcomes from Creatine monohydrate 44 users)
Dementia (madness) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.(view latest reports from 12,421 patients)
On Dec, 3, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Dementia while taking Creatine Monohydrate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Creatine monohydrate
- support group for people who have Dementia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Normal pressure hydrocephalus & metoclopramide (1 answer)
(Asked by a 87 year old woman who has Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus, GERD, Dementia, Hypertension, Fractured Hip, Reflux Esophagitis, and takes Metoclopramide, Remeron, Lisinopril, Aricept, Oxycodone Hydrochloride)
My Mom while recovering from a hip fracture in a rehab center was given Metoclopramide for 2 days when she suddenly (about 2-3 hours after her dose of metoclopramide at lunch time) became completely disoriented,lethargic and could not speak. She could barely swallow, and could not drink liquids even ...
- Does aricept shorten life expectancy? i am a 61 year old women with mild dementia.
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has Dementia, and takes Aricept)
I have rcently been diagnosed with mild dementia and have been started on a low dose of aricept (25 mg daily). Will it shorten my life expectancy at all? Is there any research?
- Aricept back pain severe
(Asked by a 88 year old woman who has Knee Pain, Dementia, Back Pain, Spinal Stenosis, Arthritis, and takes Aricept)
Both the neurologist and internist agreed on giving me aricept. I began with 5 mg about 4/17/13 and went up to 10 mg one month later. I've had excruciating back pains for the past 2 months & never thought it could be from the aricept. I had cortisone injections into my lower back on 6/18/13, which h ...
More questions for: Creatine monohydrate, Dementia
More reviews for: Creatine monohydrate, Dementia
- A study of side effects of Oxybutynin Chloride for a patient with Incontinence. The patient has Dementia With Lewy Bodies (progressive degenerative disease or syndrome of the brain), Dementia (madness)
Comments: I lost my home as I had to move - could not care for myself. Could no longer drive without accidents. Had to move in with son in another state. Very traumatic!!!!! My property was picked apart and taken from me by many hands!!
- A study of drug interactions between Glutamine, Tamsulosin, Whey Protein, Creatine, Hydroxymethylbutyrate, Amlodipine Besylate, Losartan Potassium for a patient with Weight Loss - Intentional, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Weight Loss, Losing Weight With Exercise, Hypertension. The patient has Arrhythmia, Heart Palpitations
Comments: Have started experiencing some fatigue, shortness of breath climbing stairs. Exercise daily weights, etc. Hear flutter palpitations,and at hospital yesterday. Blood tests okay 30 sec EKG showed nothing but fluttering did not occur while testing. Hooked to heart monitor for couple hours.each flutter ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lopressor, Zithromax, Rocephin for a patient with Arrhythmia, Pneumonia Fungal. The patient has Dementia
Comments: Diagnosed with pneumonia and did take prednisone for two days. Became agitated and confused. Removed from prednisone because lungs sounded clearer but still experiencing hallucinations and some confusion. Still doing breathing treatments.
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Vitamin C, Prednisone, Furosemide, Oxycontin, MS Contin for a patient with Vitamin D Deficiency, Health, Sarcoidosis, Fluid Retention. The patient has Chronic Brain Syndrome, Fatigue - Chronic, Depression, Anger
Comments: During the past five years all of my relationships have become strained and most are currently non-existent. I have occasional outbursts where I become extremely angry and often scream and yell at those around me. I am also, and have been, for ten or more years very emotional, crying at the slight ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lamictal, Adderall for a patient with ADHD. The patient has Paranoia, Schizophrenia, Dementia
Comments: My older brother is an American college football player. He's blessed with his height being 6'4'' and his weight being 230 lbs. He is 22 years old.
When we were growing up (ages 11-18), he was *sometimes* belligerent towards me, but he usually was well behaved in front of my parents.
Ever since a ...
More related studies for: Creatine monohydrate, Dementia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.