Review: could Creatine cause Dementia?
Summary: there is no Dementia reported by people who take Creatine yet.
We study 96 people who have side effects while taking Creatine from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Dementia and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Creatine and have Dementia >>>
Creatine has active ingredients of creatine. It is often used in muscle mass. (latest outcomes from 154 Creatine users)
Dementia (madness) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 12,434 Dementia patients)
On Mar, 20, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Dementia while taking Creatine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Creatine
- support group for people who have Dementia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Garlic for a 95-year old man with Pneumonia. The patient has Dementia (madness)
- A study of side effects of Creatine for a 30-year old woman with Muscle Mass. The patient has Hives
- A study of side effects of Doxylamine Succinate for a 60-year old woman with Insomnia. The patient has Dementia (madness)
- A study of drug interactions between Soluble Fiber, Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Melatonin, Namenda, Metoprolol Succinate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Donepezil Hydrochloride for a 79-year old man with Diarrhoea Aggravated, Ankle Pain, Memory Aids, Sleep Aid, Lewy Body Dementia, Hypertension, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Impaired Memory. The patient has Sleepy - Naps 5-6hrs Per Day, Diarrhoea Aggravated, Lewy Body Dementia
- A study of side effects of Ambien for a 77-year old man with Insomnia. The patient has Dementia (madness)
Recent Creatine related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.