Home > Creatine > Dementia > Creatine and Dementia
Review: could Creatine cause Dementia?
We study 92 people who have side effects while taking Creatine from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Dementia and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Creatine and have Dementia >>>
Creatine (latest outcomes from 150 users) has active ingredients of creatine. It is often used in muscle building therapy.
Dementia (madness) (latest reports from 46,391 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 31, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Dementia while taking Creatine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Creatine
- support group for people who have Dementia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Normal pressure hydrocephalus & metoclopramide
(Asked by a 87 year old woman who has Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus, GERD, Dementia, Hypertension, Fractured Hip, Reflux Esophagitis, and takes Metoclopramide, Remeron, Lisinopril, Aricept, Oxycodone Hydrochloride)
My Mom while recovering from a hip fracture in a rehab center was given Metoclopramide for 2 days when she suddenly (about 2-3 hours after her dose of metoclopramide at lunch time) became completely disoriented,lethargic and could not speak. She could barely swallow, and could not drink liquids even ...
- Does aricept shorten life expectancy? i am a 61 year old women with mild dementia.
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has Dementia, and takes Aricept)
I have rcently been diagnosed with mild dementia and have been started on a low dose of aricept (25 mg daily). Will it shorten my life expectancy at all? Is there any research?
- Aricept back pain severe
(Asked by a 88 year old woman who has Knee Pain, Dementia, Back Pain, Spinal Stenosis, Arthritis, and takes Aricept)
Both the neurologist and internist agreed on giving me aricept. I began with 5 mg about 4/17/13 and went up to 10 mg one month later. I've had excruciating back pains for the past 2 months & never thought it could be from the aricept. I had cortisone injections into my lower back on 6/18/13, which h ...
More questions for: Creatine, Dementia
More reviews for: Creatine, Dementia
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin Xl, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Victoza, Relpax, Humalog Pen, Lantus Solostar, Etodolac, Hydrochlorothiazide, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Metformin for a patient with Chronic Depression, Chronic Insomnia, Diabetes, Migraine, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Hypertension. The patient has Dementia, Burping, Yellow Stool, Nausea, Diarrhea, Chills, Vomiting
Comments: # 3 events over 21 days - chills, vomiting, diarrhea, sulfur smelling burps, reduced cognitive abilities approx. 7 days apart.
- A study of side effects of Oxycontin for a patient with Pain In Limb. The patient has Dementia (madness)
Comments: Off opioids for two days wondering how long memory loss and confusion will last. On 10mg 12hours for 2 weeks
- A study of side effects of Creatine Monohydrate for a patient with Bodybuilding. The patient has Hiccups (an involuntary spasm of the diaphragm and respiratory organs, with a sudden closure of the glottis and a sound like a cough)
Comments: I started taking cratine for bodybuilding purpose, since then Hiccups occcurs continously.
- A study of side effects of Creatine Monohydrate for a patient with Pain - Muscles. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
Comments: Also Hair loss and Diarrhoea while taking creatine tablets. only took for few days.
- A study of drug interactions between Aricept, Gabapentin, Prilosec, Lasix, Coumadin for a patient with Dementia Alzheimer's Type, Neuropathy, Don't Know, Chf, Stroke Secondary To Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Dementia
Comments: from beginning Coumadin, patient has had problems "thinking". Holds head in hands and says " I can't think.
More related studies for: Creatine, Dementia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.