Review: could Creatine cause Skin rash (Rashes)?
Summary: Skin rash is reported only by a few people who take Creatine.
We study 97 people who have side effects while taking Creatine from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Skin rash and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Creatine and have Skin rash >>>
Creatine has active ingredients of creatine. It is often used in muscle mass. (latest outcomes from 156 Creatine users)
Skin rash (redness) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression. (latest reports from 146,526 Skin rash patients)
On Apr, 13, 2015: 97 people reported to have side effects when taking Creatine. Among them, 1 people (1.03%) has Skin Rash.
Time on Creatine when people have Skin rash * :
Gender of people who have Skin rash when taking Creatine * :
|Skin rash||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Skin rash when taking Creatine * :
|Skin rash||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Skin rash when taking Creatine ** :
How people recovered from Skin rash ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Tendon injury (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aleve (1 people, 100.00%)
- Caffeine supplement (1 people, 100.00%)
- Organic vitamin supplements (1 people, 100.00%)
- Unknown supplements (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of creatine and skin rash on
Do you have Skin Rash while taking Creatine?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Creatine and have Skin Rash
- support group for people who take Creatine
- support group for people who have Skin Rash
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Suboxone, Nuvigil for a 25-year old woman with Noni, Narcolepsy. The patient has Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Rash
- A study of side effects of Levaquin for a 49-year old woman with Respiratory Disorder. The patient has Neck Pain, Back Pain, Hypertensive Heart Disease, Rash Generalised, Skin Burning Sensation, Skin Sensitisation, Sun-induced Skin Changes - Keratosis, Short-term Memory Loss, Tendon Pain, Headache - Migraine With Aura, Neuropathy, Arterial Spasm
- A study of side effects of Creatine Monohydrate for a 21-year old man with Gainz. The patient has Fever
- A study of drug interactions between Levitra, Vitamin D, Aspirin, Lyrica, Lisinopril, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Levetiracetam for a 67-year old man with Erectile Dysfunction, Vitamin D Decreased, Preventive Surgery, Neuropathy, High Blood Pressure, Restlessness, Seizure Disorder. The patient has Skin Rash
- A study of side effects of Terbinafine Hydrochloride for a 59-year old woman with Toenail Fungus. The patient has Rash Generalised
Recent Creatine related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.