Creatine and Skin rash - from FDA reports
Skin rash is reported only by a few people who take Creatine. We study 256 people who have side effects while taking Creatine from FDA. Among them, 4 have Skin rash. Find out below who they are, when they have Skin rash and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
256 people reported to have side effects when taking Creatine.
Among them, 4 people (1.56%) have Skin rash
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Creatine when people have Skin rash *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Skin rash when taking Creatine *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Skin rash when taking Creatine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 33.33 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Tendon Injury (1 person, 25.00%)
- Hair Loss (1 person, 25.00%)
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorder (1 person, 25.00%)
- Chemotherapy (1 person, 25.00%)
- Androgen Deficiency (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin D3 (1 person, 25.00%)
- Prevacid (1 person, 25.00%)
- Prednisone (1 person, 25.00%)
- Dexamethasone (1 person, 25.00%)
- Ativan (1 person, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Urticaria (2 people, 50.00%)
- Itching (2 people, 50.00%)
- Scar (1 person, 25.00%)
- Osteoporosis (1 person, 25.00%)
- Hypersensitivity (1 person, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Skin rash when taking Creatine?
- Check symptoms - is skin rash caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsSkin rash and drugs with ingredients of creatine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSkin rash and Creatine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Creatine has active ingredients of creatine. It is often used in muscle mass. (latest outcomes from Creatine 370 users)
Skin rash has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, hepatitis c, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 290,938 Skin rash patients).
Browse all side effects of Creatinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Skin rashSkin rash
Could your condition cause Skin rashSkin rash
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
I was taking Asacol and was happy then insurance made me switch to lilada. I was on it for 1yr then started getting a rash. The derm took a bipo of my rash and it came back hyper senestivty reaction. I went off Lilada and rash seems to better worse. Do you think it gets worse before getting ...
Hello friends. I've just been diagnosed with AIDS and was put on triumeq and bactrim. About 2 weeks after taking them, I started having really itchy bumps on my face, chest and back. Would this ever stop? My HLBLA was tested negative, I wonder why I still have the rash. How long is it going to ...
My uncle has red rash. Does not itch. Taking decitabine for AML. Third regimen. Dermatologist took biopsy. Said from chemo. May have to stop chemo. Other than the look, why would we stop chemo? Has this happened with anyone in group??