Home > Creon > Blood glucose fluctuation > Creon and Blood glucose fluctuation
Review: could Creon cause Blood glucose fluctuation?
We study 2,022 people who have side effects while taking Creon from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Blood glucose fluctuation. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood glucose fluctuation and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Creon and have Blood glucose fluctuation >>>
Creon (latest outcomes from 2,056 users) has active ingredients of pancrelipase (amylase;lipase;protease). It is often used in pancreatitis chronic.
Blood glucose fluctuation
Blood glucose fluctuation (latest reports from 23,286 patients) has been reported by people with diabetes, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, type 1 diabetes, type 1 diabetes mellitus.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 2,022 people reported to have side effects when taking Creon. Among them, 7 people (0.35%) have Blood Glucose Fluctuation.
Time on Creon when people have Blood glucose fluctuation * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood glucose fluctuation||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood glucose fluctuation when taking Creon * :
|Blood glucose fluctuation||78.57%||21.43% |
Age of people who have Blood glucose fluctuation when taking Creon * :
|Blood glucose fluctuation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Blood glucose fluctuation when taking Creon ** :
How people recovered from Blood glucose fluctuation ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Obesity (7 people, 100.00%)
- Cardiac disorder (2 people, 28.57%)
- Blood pressure (2 people, 28.57%)
- Diabetes mellitus (2 people, 28.57%)
- Pancreatic insufficiency (2 people, 28.57%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Insulin (7 people, 100.00%)
- Byetta (7 people, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (7 people, 100.00%)
- Gliclazide (7 people, 100.00%)
- Lipitor (7 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Glucose Fluctuation while taking Creon?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Creon and have Blood Glucose Fluctuation
- support group for people who take Creon
- support group for people who have Blood Glucose Fluctuation
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Creon, Blood glucose fluctuation
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
More reviews for: Creon, Blood glucose fluctuation
On eHealthMe, Creon (pancrelipase (amylase;lipase;protease)) is often used for pancreatitis chronic. Find out below the conditions Creon is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Creon used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Creon, Blood glucose fluctuation
Recent Creon related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Creon, Blood glucose fluctuation
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (4 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (4 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (27 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Disodium Edathamil