Crestor and Anger - from FDA reports
Anger is found among people who take Crestor, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Chantix, and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Anger with Crestor. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 93,024 people who have side effects when taking Crestor from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 14, 2017
93,024 people reported to have side effects when taking Crestor.
Among them, 159 people (0.17%) have Anger
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Crestor when people have Anger *:
- < 1 month: 33.33 %
- 1 - 6 months: 11.11 %
- 6 - 12 months: 11.11 %
- 1 - 2 years: 11.11 %
- 2 - 5 years: 22.22 %
- 5 - 10 years: 11.11 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Anger when taking Crestor *:
- female: 48.72 %
- male: 51.28 %
Age of people who have Anger when taking Crestor *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 1.67 %
- 30-39: 1.67 %
- 40-49: 17.5 %
- 50-59: 39.17 %
- 60+: 40.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (42 people, 26.42%)
- High Blood Pressure (24 people, 15.09%)
- Quit Smoking (23 people, 14.47%)
- Depression (22 people, 13.84%)
- Diabetes (13 people, 8.18%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Chantix (20 people, 12.58%)
- Nexium (19 people, 11.95%)
- Cymbalta (18 people, 11.32%)
- Aspirin (18 people, 11.32%)
- Zoloft (17 people, 10.69%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (50 people, 31.45%)
- Insomnia (41 people, 25.79%)
- Depression (40 people, 25.16%)
- Fatigue (34 people, 21.38%)
- Suicidal Ideation (32 people, 20.13%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Anger when taking Crestor?
Crestor has active ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Crestor 97,925 users)
Anger has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (latest reports from 23,542 Anger patients).