Review: could Crestor cause Blood triglycerides increased (High Blood Cholesterol)?
Summary: Blood triglycerides increased is found among people who take Crestor, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood cholesterol.
We study 57,806 people who have side effects while taking Crestor from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,988 have Blood triglycerides increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood triglycerides increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Crestor and have Blood triglycerides increased >>>
Crestor has active ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from 60,088 Crestor users)
Blood triglycerides increased
Blood triglycerides increased has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, osteopenia. (latest reports from 171,933 Blood triglycerides increased patients)
On Mar, 19, 2015: 57,806 people reported to have side effects when taking Crestor. Among them, 1,988 people (3.44%) have Blood Triglycerides Increased.
Time on Crestor when people have Blood triglycerides increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood triglycerides increased||17.70%||42.04%||8.41%||7.96%||15.04%||8.41%||0.44% |
Age of people who have Blood triglycerides increased when taking Crestor * :
|Blood triglycerides increased||0.39%||0.29%||0.00%||0.25%||3.34%||14.23%||30.42%||51.08% |
Severity of Blood triglycerides increased when taking Crestor ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Blood triglycerides increased||12.50%||75.00%||12.50%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Blood triglycerides increased ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Blood triglycerides increased||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Blood cholesterol increased (476 people, 23.94%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (267 people, 13.43%)
- Hypertension (246 people, 12.37%)
- Depression (110 people, 5.53%)
- Diabetes mellitus (96 people, 4.83%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (385 people, 19.37%)
- Nexium (257 people, 12.93%)
- Lipitor (203 people, 10.21%)
- Plavix (161 people, 8.10%)
- Lisinopril (143 people, 7.19%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of crestor and blood triglycerides increased on
Do you have Blood Triglycerides Increased while taking Crestor?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Crestor and have Blood Triglycerides Increased
- support group for people who take Crestor
- support group for people who have Blood Triglycerides Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Ranitidine for a 65-year old man with Stomach Discomfort. The patient has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Nicorette, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Adderall 10, Adderall Xr 25, Crestor, Pristiq for a 59-year old woman with Upper Respiratory Tract Infection, Stop Smoking, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Depression. The patient has Pain - Tooth Or Teeth
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Onglyza, Crestor, Farxiga for a 64-year old man with Diabetes, Lower Cholesterol. The patient has Swelling, Pain In Jaw, Nasal Congestion
- A study of side effects of Crestor for a 58-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Frequent Headaches (pain in head), Low Blood Pressure (abnormally low blood pressure)
- A study of drug interactions between Junel 1.5/30, Ferrous Fumarate, Abilify for a 20-year old woman with Birth Control, Iron Deficiency, Depression. The patient has High Blood Cholesterol, Iron Deficiency, Weight Gain
Recent Crestor related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.