Crestor and Cancer - breast - from FDA reports
Cancer - breast is found among people who take Crestor, especially for people who are 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Nexium, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Cancer - breast with Crestor. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 95,339 people who have side effects when taking Crestor from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
95,339 people reported to have side effects when taking Crestor.
Among them, 374 people (0.39%) have Cancer - breast
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Crestor when people have Cancer - breast *:
- < 1 month: 12.5 %
- 1 - 6 months: 25.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 37.5 %
- 5 - 10 years: 25.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Cancer - breast when taking Crestor *:
- 0-1: 0.33 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.33 %
- 20-29: 0.66 %
- 30-39: 1.33 %
- 40-49: 3.65 %
- 50-59: 24.92 %
- 60+: 68.77 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (46 people, 12.30%)
- Diabetes (26 people, 6.95%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (25 people, 6.68%)
- Osteoporosis (25 people, 6.68%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (22 people, 5.88%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Nexium (59 people, 15.78%)
- Aspirin (43 people, 11.50%)
- Arimidex (41 people, 10.96%)
- Synthroid (30 people, 8.02%)
- Lipitor (24 people, 6.42%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Malaise (36 people, 9.63%)
- Pain (32 people, 8.56%)
- High Blood Pressure (32 people, 8.56%)
- Fatigue (31 people, 8.29%)
- Joint Pain (29 people, 7.75%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Cancer - breast when taking Crestor?
- Check symptoms - is cancer - breast caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsCancer - breast and drugs with ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCancer - breast and Crestor from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Crestor has active ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Crestor 100,287 users)
Cancer - breast
Cancer - breast has been reported by people with hormone replacement therapy, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, breast cancer, osteoporosis (latest reports from 113,002 Cancer - breast patients).
Browse all side effects of Crestora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Cancer - breastCancer - breast
Could your condition cause Cancer - breastCancer - breast
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hello. I've been taking Crestor for 4-6 months now and for the last 2 months I've had 3 fevers. My last one lasting for 7 days. Ive been masking my symptoms with Tylenol or Advil but the doctors can't seem to find anything wrong. Anyone else been through this?
User reviews to the study
I've been taking Wellbutrin and found the generics don't work for me but the original drug works well. About a month and a half ago on Drs advice I began taking Crestor. Since then I have become more and more depressed and anxious. As if I weren't taking the Wellbutrin at all. Has anyone ...
I have recently been diagnosed with breast cancer. For over 10 years I have taken a 25mg Zoloft daily for panic attacks and anxiety and for approximately 3 years I have taken .125mg alprazolam occasionally for anxiety.
Been taking Arimidex for 2 years with no problems, however for the last three months mouth ulcers are persistent. I've stopped taking it for a week and the ulcers disappeared. Once I resume my daily dosage the ulcers return. What can I do?