Review: could Crestor cause Carotid artery dissection?
Summary: there is no Carotid artery dissection reported by people who take Crestor yet.
We study 57,806 people who have side effects while taking Crestor from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Carotid artery dissection and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Crestor and have Carotid artery dissection >>>
Crestor has active ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from 60,088 Crestor users)
Carotid artery dissection
Carotid artery dissection has been reported by people with birth control, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, migraine, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 217 Carotid artery dissection patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Carotid Artery Dissection while taking Crestor?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Crestor
- support group for people who have Carotid Artery Dissection
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Nicorette, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Adderall 10, Adderall Xr 25, Crestor, Pristiq for a 59-year old woman with Upper Respiratory Tract Infection, Stop Smoking, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Depression. The patient has Pain - Tooth Or Teeth
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Onglyza, Crestor, Farxiga for a 64-year old man with Diabetes, Lower Cholesterol. The patient has Swelling, Pain In Jaw, Nasal Congestion
- A study of side effects of Crestor for a 58-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Frequent Headaches (pain in head), Low Blood Pressure (abnormally low blood pressure)
- A study of drug interactions between Nexium, Crestor, Lyrica, Aspirin for a 69-year old man with Reflux Oesophagitis, High Blood Cholesterol, Post Herpetic Neuralgia, Heart Disease. The patient has Light Sensitivity
- A study of drug interactions between Crestor, Lisinopril, Gabapentin for a 68-year old woman with Cholestasis, High Blood Pressure, Neuralgia. The patient has Rash
Recent Crestor related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.