Home > Crestor > Cramps - leg > Crestor and Cramps - leg
Review: could Crestor cause Cramps - leg (Leg pain)?
We study 57,716 people who have side effects while taking Crestor from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Cramps - leg. Find out below who they are, when they have Cramps - leg and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Crestor and have Cramps - leg >>>
Crestor (latest outcomes from 60,003 users) has active ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol.
Cramps - leg
Cramps - leg (involuntary muscle contractions of leg) (latest reports from 2,965 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 57,716 people reported to have side effects when taking Crestor. Among them, 9 people (0.02%) have Cramps - Leg.
Time on Crestor when people have Cramps - leg * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Cramps - leg||22.22%||33.33%||11.11%||0.00%||22.22%||11.11%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Cramps - leg when taking Crestor * :
|Cramps - leg||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||22.22%||44.44%||33.33% |
Severity of Cramps - leg when taking Crestor ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Cramps - leg||0.00%||33.33%||44.44%||22.22% |
How people recovered from Cramps - leg ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Cramps - leg||16.67%||0.00%||83.33% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- High blood cholesterol (5 people, 55.56%)
- Asthma (3 people, 33.33%)
- High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (2 people, 22.22%)
- Iga deficiency (2 people, 22.22%)
- Heart attack (1 people, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zoloft (2 people, 22.22%)
- Vitamin d (2 people, 22.22%)
- Zyrtec (1 people, 11.11%)
- Baby aspirin (1 people, 11.11%)
- Proair hfa (1 people, 11.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cramps - Leg while taking Crestor?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Crestor and have Cramps - Leg
- support group for people who take Crestor
- support group for people who have Cramps - Leg
Comments from related studies:
From this study (7 months ago):
I use to use birth control patch For a couple years.
then novuring for a couple years.
Then had an essure inplant procedure in 2008 and had to have a hysterectomy due to complications resulting in all these medications and symptoms along with many more.
From this study (8 months ago):
After starting Crestor,my legs are weak ,mostly calves and I have a hard time walking.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Crestor, Cramps - leg
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Concerned and worried
I want to know why I have got such a big hair loss when I had a fantastic head of hair before I started taking these drugs I also have a dry cough I have been told its asthma I dont accept this as the inhaler dosent do anything for me why ďont doctors take notice of our concerns I want soneone to b ...
- Crestor side effects
I'm a vegetarian all my life , very athletic, I work out a lot , I run. In the last year or two My cholesterol seems to go high, my primary Doctor knows that I go for the healthy stuff so he advice a couple of things. But unfortunately nothing woks so he put me on Crestor, it has been a really bad e ...
- Sciatic nerve dysfunction
I had been taking Crestor for about 4 years. Suddenly, I had terrible pain from my Sciatic Nerve. I couldn't stand, sit, lay down, walk, sleep, etc. without experiencing this pain. This went on for 5 months of unending pain. I had MRI, X-rays, Novocain, etc., with several doctors looking into it. No ...
More reviews for: Crestor, Cramps - leg
On eHealthMe, Crestor (rosuvastatin calcium) is often used for high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions Crestor is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Crestor used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (2 hours ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Devil's Head
- Olive Oil