Home > Crestor > Ejaculation failure > Crestor and Ejaculation failure
Review: could Crestor cause Ejaculation failure?
We study 57,716 people who have side effects while taking Crestor from FDA and social media. Among them, 12 have Ejaculation failure. Find out below who they are, when they have Ejaculation failure and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Crestor and have Ejaculation failure >>>
Crestor (latest outcomes from 60,003 users) has active ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol.
Ejaculation failure (latest reports from 4,372 patients) has been reported by people with enlarged prostate, erection problems, depression, hair loss, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 57,716 people reported to have side effects when taking Crestor. Among them, 12 people (0.02%) have Ejaculation Failure.
Time on Crestor when people have Ejaculation failure * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Ejaculation failure||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Ejaculation failure when taking Crestor * :
|Ejaculation failure||27.27%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||9.09%||27.27%||36.36% |
Severity of Ejaculation failure when taking Crestor ** :
How people recovered from Ejaculation failure ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Prophylaxis (6 people, 50.00%)
- Insulin resistance (6 people, 50.00%)
- Type iia hyperlipidaemia (4 people, 33.33%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (2 people, 16.67%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 8.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (7 people, 58.33%)
- Glucophage (6 people, 50.00%)
- Prilosec (2 people, 16.67%)
- Benicar hct (1 people, 8.33%)
- Claritin (1 people, 8.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ejaculation Failure while taking Crestor?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Crestor and have Ejaculation Failure
- support group for people who take Crestor
- support group for people who have Ejaculation Failure
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is it safe to take effexor and ibuprophen?
Have sinus infection which I'm taking doxycycline and ibuprophen for headache. I also take Venlafaxine for GAD. Is it okay to take Advil or acetaminophen while taking venlafaxine, not at the same time??
- I am looking for the cause of onion like bo which has developed over the past three or four months
I suspected it about 4 months ago but couldn't pin it down. Then 2 months ago I started an exercise program which causes me to sweat heavily. It really became noticeable at that point. I shower daily but if I work up a little sweat I can notice it. It seems to be getting worse. I did occasional ...
- How long after stopping crestor did the vertigo stop?
Took Crestor (5 mg every other day as a beginning dose) for two months when symptoms began. Doctor thought it was an inner ear infection and sent me to an ENT doc. He ordered a brain scan which was OK. Vertigo was never mentioned by any of my doctors as a potential cause of the vertigo and other sym ...
- With the incident on creatinine increase with the use of crestor
my lab result shows increase on creatine o 184. Late I am felling a little pain in my lower back.
- Creatinine rising on crestor & causing kidney failure
Husband been on Crestor for 3 years...Creatinine been increasing and he already is a diabetic and been watching his kidney function. Everything I read online points to the Crestor causing Kidney Failure but the doctors REFUSE to listen too us and now he is heading toward dialysis or a Kidney Transpl ...
- Why do i get so exhaused i randomly fall asleep while busy?
Taking Crestor for about six weeks. Falling asleep while reading, watching TV, online, etc.
- Wondering if dexilant is causing my problem
have had my prostate checked by urologist and prostate is slightly enlarged but not enough to cause problems.urinary track ok,bladder ok etc.
drank a liter of water and bladder emptied ok in test.
seem to urinate good after consuming coffee or beer but lately having more whiskey than beer.
when I ...
- What is the cause of leg and foot pain?
Right leg pains start in the afternoon and get more painful at night.
- Can crestor cause eye drooping
Started to take Crestor about 6 weeks ago and noticed slowly in one eye it had started to droop. Went to a clinic. didn't think it was a stroke but couldn't figure it out, Help please
- People with statin drug damage
Have been on disability for 18 months. Can not walk to car without being fatigued. Have lots of nerve pain. On a lot of Pain meds an they don't always work. I was told this one won't do that an this one won't do that. The one that put me over the edge was Zetia. My doctor's don't know what to do o ...
More questions for: Crestor, Ejaculation failure
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Concerned and worried
I want to know why I have got such a big hair loss when I had a fantastic head of hair before I started taking these drugs I also have a dry cough I have been told its asthma I dont accept this as the inhaler dosent do anything for me why ďont doctors take notice of our concerns I want soneone to b ...
- Crestor side effects
I'm a vegetarian all my life , very athletic, I work out a lot , I run. In the last year or two My cholesterol seems to go high, my primary Doctor knows that I go for the healthy stuff so he advice a couple of things. But unfortunately nothing woks so he put me on Crestor, it has been a really bad e ...
- Sciatic nerve dysfunction
I had been taking Crestor for about 4 years. Suddenly, I had terrible pain from my Sciatic Nerve. I couldn't stand, sit, lay down, walk, sleep, etc. without experiencing this pain. This went on for 5 months of unending pain. I had MRI, X-rays, Novocain, etc., with several doctors looking into it. No ...
- Crestor effect on carpel tunnel
I was told if I would stop taking Crestor my carpel tunnel would not bother me as much.
- Cymbalta and pulmonary embolisms
I started taking Cymbalta in August for pain. By September I was suffering from shortness of breath. Visited Doctors asking if Cymbalta could be the cause. Answer was no. By the end of September I was no longer taking Cymbalta but still suffering from shortness of breath. It was getting severe a ...
- Itching skin caused by taking crestor
After taking Crestor for 4 months or so, raised small spots on my forearms. More itchy evening and night, tried cortisone creams no relief. Dr though it might be due to dry skin, but on researching on the internet found this sort of information pointing to the Crestor as a possible cause. I decided ...
- Flecanide caused high blood pressure
After two months of taking 100 +100 mg Flecanide, blood pressure increased to 150 /95
BP is coming back to normal after reducing dosage to 50+50 mg per day
Will meet my doctor to discuss if flecanide could be replaced
More reviews for: Crestor, Ejaculation failure
On eHealthMe, Crestor (rosuvastatin calcium) is often used for high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions Crestor is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Crestor used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Crestor, Ejaculation failure
Recent Crestor related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Crestor, Simvastatin for a 64-year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol
- Comparions of Quinapril, Crestor for a 51-year old woman who has Diabetes
- Comparions of Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Clopidogrel Bisulfate, Exforge, Crestor for a 52-year old man who has Aneurysm In The Brain
- Comparions of Evening Primrose Oil, Aspirin, Crestor, Lamprene, Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a 56-year old woman who has Hypertension, Ashy Dermatitis, High Cholesterol
- Comparions of Crestor, Livalo for a 64-year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol
- Comparions of Lipitor, Crestor for a 63-year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol
- Comparions of Rosuvastatin Calcium, Rabeprazole for a 48-year old woman who has Acid Reflux
- Comparions of Crestor, Zoloft for a 71-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Crestor, Cardizem, Flexeril for a 65-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Garcinia Cambogia, Crestor for a 67-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol
More related comparison studies for: Crestor, Ejaculation failure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (6 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (8 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Varicella Virus Test Positive
- Pinus Sylvestris
- Schizophrenia Simple
- Blood Phosphorus Increased