Review: could Crestor cause Ejaculation failure?
Summary: Ejaculation failure is found among people who take Crestor, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Aspirin, and have Prophylaxis.
We study 57,750 people who have side effects while taking Crestor from FDA and social media. Among them, 12 have Ejaculation failure. Find out below who they are, when they have Ejaculation failure and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Crestor and have Ejaculation failure >>>
Crestor has active ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (view latest outcomes from 60,032 users)
Ejaculation failure has been reported by people with enlarged prostate, erection problems, depression, hair loss, high blood pressure.(latest reports from Ejaculation failure 1,023 patients)
On Dec, 1, 2014: 57,731 people reported to have side effects when taking Crestor. Among them, 12 people (0.02%) have Ejaculation Failure.
Time on Crestor when people have Ejaculation failure * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Ejaculation failure||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Ejaculation failure when taking Crestor * :
|Ejaculation failure||27.27%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||9.09%||27.27%||36.36% |
Severity of Ejaculation failure when taking Crestor ** :
How people recovered from Ejaculation failure ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Prophylaxis (6 people, 50.00%)
- Insulin resistance (6 people, 50.00%)
- Type iia hyperlipidaemia (4 people, 33.33%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (2 people, 16.67%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 8.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (7 people, 58.33%)
- Glucophage (6 people, 50.00%)
- Prilosec (2 people, 16.67%)
- Benicar hct (1 people, 8.33%)
- Claritin (1 people, 8.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ejaculation Failure while taking Crestor?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Crestor and have Ejaculation Failure
- support group for people who take Crestor
- support group for people who have Ejaculation Failure
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Crestor, Ejaculation failure
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Concerned and worried
I want to know why I have got such a big hair loss when I had a fantastic head of hair before I started taking these drugs I also have a dry cough I have been told its asthma I dont accept this as the inhaler dosent do anything for me why ďont doctors take notice of our concerns I want soneone to be truthful and honest about these drugs. I dont have high blood pressure and never have but my doctor said the perindopril are a precaution. Also can I not stop taking statin and keep my own cholestrol down can anyone help me im so miserable and unhappy.
- Crestor side effects (1 response)
I'm a vegetarian all my life , very athletic, I work out a lot , I run. In the last year or two My cholesterol seems to go high, my primary Doctor knows that I go for the healthy stuff so he advice a couple of things. But unfortunately nothing woks so he put me on Crestor, it has been a really bad experience, my menstrual periods don't come normal anymore, or sometimes it takes two or three months to come back again. I have hot flashes day or night, and the last one is that I'm gaining weight. I'm not sure what to do, any pill will give you side effects, I never read side effects. I'm 100% percent this is not coincides is real an is happening to me.
- Sciatic nerve dysfunction
I had been taking Crestor for about 4 years. Suddenly, I had terrible pain from my Sciatic Nerve. I couldn't stand, sit, lay down, walk, sleep, etc. without experiencing this pain. This went on for 5 months of unending pain. I had MRI, X-rays, Novocain, etc., with several doctors looking into it. Nothing could be found. Finally after 5 months, my primary care doctor asked my to stop taking the Crestor. Within 2 weeks, the pain was completely gone. Careful investigation showed that my Sciatic Nerve was routed through the Piriformis muscle. The Crestor caused muscle toxicity on this muscle and it squeezed the Sciatic Nerve, causing the pain. I have done much research on this and have never seen a similar case. So I feel that I should report this to you. Thanks for your interest.
- Crestor effect on carpel tunnel
I was told if I would stop taking Crestor my carpel tunnel would not bother me as much.
- Cymbalta and pulmonary embolisms (2 responses)
I started taking Cymbalta in August for pain. By September I was suffering from shortness of breath. Visited Doctors asking if Cymbalta could be the cause. Answer was no. By the end of September I was no longer taking Cymbalta but still suffering from shortness of breath. It was getting severe although only when I was up and moving. On Oct 10th I was admitted to the hospital. I had a myriad of tests on my heart such as stress test, echocardiogram,sonograms on my neck and legs. All were clear. Blood test indicated clots(I guess) and a cat scan was done. Both of my lungs were covered in clots. Cat scan done of my stomach,intestines etc. Doctors could find no where of origin for the clots. I am convinced it was the Cymbalta. I was taken off Celebrex when I left the hospital. I have since been taken off glimepiride,fish oil. I currently only take Lisinopril and Hydrocholorthiazide, metformin,crestor AND COUMADIN. I am providing this information as I feel it is important to others like me.
More reviews for: Crestor, Ejaculation failure
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- Recurrent episodes, usually commencing evening or overnight approx. 3-4 weeks apart since winter started. Approx 6 episodes in total to date. Initially attributed to heating (dry air) evenings during winter, but now spring and no heating on for weeks. Last night bleeding occurred while asleep. No hy ...
- I have no symptoms of any disease. I feel fine with no restrictions. The latest blood test from my annual exam shows elevated red blood cells. The rest of the blood panel is good. I say the Crestor is causing the high count. I want to be informed before the doc starts tests. Thank you. Mike
- i am on a clinical trial, randomized, either zometa or xgeva. I believe that i receive xgeva, because prior to the start of the study, i had an infusion of zometa and had strong flu-like symptoms for 3 days. After starting the study, I have had no side effects for 8 months. after the last treatme ...
- I have diverticulitis and gastritis,i take nexium and was taking dexilant. my stomache always feels bloated and i have a hard time at staying regular on bowel movements.I eat fiber wafers every morning,drink water all day. My upper stomache feels swelled right under my ribs and i itch on m ...
- It started with oone foot slapping down. not drop foot. seen foot doc, cardiiologist, neurologist. balance clinic, testing for vestibular system, spine mri.s no diagnosis can not take a step without a walker or I fall do not know what to do .
More related studies for: Crestor, Ejaculation failure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.