Crestor and Episcleritis - from FDA reports
Episcleritis is reported only by a few people who take Crestor. We study 95,339 people who have side effects while taking Crestor from FDA. Among them, 5 have Episcleritis. Find out below who they are, when they have Episcleritis and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 12, 2017
95,339 people reported to have side effects when taking Crestor.
Among them, 5 people (0.01%) have Episcleritis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Crestor when people have Episcleritis *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Episcleritis when taking Crestor *:
- female: 60 %
- male: 40 %
Age of people who have Episcleritis when taking Crestor *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 25 %
- 40-49: 25 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 25 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Sleep Disorder (1 person, 20.00%)
- Psychotic Disorder (1 person, 20.00%)
- Insomnia (1 person, 20.00%)
- Depression (1 person, 20.00%)
- Agitation (1 person, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Spiriva (1 person, 20.00%)
- Pred Forte (1 person, 20.00%)
- Lexapro (1 person, 20.00%)
- Klonopin (1 person, 20.00%)
- Ativan (1 person, 20.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Neuropathy Peripheral (1 person, 20.00%)
- Intraocular Pressure Increased (1 person, 20.00%)
- Hyperbilirubinaemia (1 person, 20.00%)
- Haemorrhage Subcutaneous (1 person, 20.00%)
- Fever (1 person, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Episcleritis when taking Crestor?
- Check symptoms - is episcleritis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsEpiscleritis and drugs with ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEpiscleritis and Crestor from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Crestor has active ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Crestor 100,287 users)
Episcleritis (acute inflammatory disorder of the episclera of eye) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, acne, asthma, pain, gastroesophageal reflux disease (latest reports from 456 Episcleritis patients).
Browse all side effects of Crestora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with EpiscleritisEpiscleritis
Could your condition cause EpiscleritisEpiscleritis
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hello. I've been taking Crestor for 4-6 months now and for the last 2 months I've had 3 fevers. My last one lasting for 7 days. Ive been masking my symptoms with Tylenol or Advil but the doctors can't seem to find anything wrong. Anyone else been through this?
I'm a 68-year old male with prostate cancer and osteoporosis. My doctors are pushing for me to take Prolia for osteoporosis (T= -3). The side effects of bisphosphonates are scary. Are there any viable alternatives?
Since I came home I get really bad leg cramps in my left shin. At night and during the day. At night they will wake me from a sound sleep and I have to get up and walk around for about 30 minutes.I have taken leg cramp pills, drink a gallon of water a day, also dring tonic water for the quinine ...
User reviews to the study
I've been taking Wellbutrin and found the generics don't work for me but the original drug works well. About a month and a half ago on Drs advice I began taking Crestor. Since then I have become more and more depressed and anxious. As if I weren't taking the Wellbutrin at all. Has anyone ...