Review: could Crestor cause Sweating - absent?
Summary: Sweating - absent is reported only by a few people who take Crestor.
We study 57,750 people who have side effects while taking Crestor from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Sweating - absent. Find out below who they are, when they have Sweating - absent and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Crestor and have Sweating - absent >>>
Crestor has active ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (view latest outcomes from 60,032 users)
Sweating - absent
Sweating - absent has been reported by people with epilepsy, migraine, depression, convulsion, endometriosis.(latest reports from Sweating - absent 214 patients)
On Dec, 18, 2014: 57,750 people reported to have side effects when taking Crestor. Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Sweating - Absent.
Time on Crestor when people have Sweating - absent * :
Age of people who have Sweating - absent when taking Crestor * :
|Sweating - absent||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Sweating - absent when taking Crestor ** :
How people recovered from Sweating - absent ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Blood cholesterol increased (2 people, 66.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Levoxyl (1 people, 33.33%)
- Niaspan (1 people, 33.33%)
- Topamax (1 people, 33.33%)
- Singulair (1 people, 33.33%)
- Aspirin (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sweating - Absent while taking Crestor?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Crestor and have Sweating - Absent
- support group for people who take Crestor
- support group for people who have Sweating - Absent
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can 200 grams doxycycline cause arrythmia?
(Asked by a 89 year old man who has Pulmonary Embolism, and takes Prilosec, Crestor, Welchol)
Can 200 grams of Doxycycline bring on arrythmia???
- Is it safe to take effexor and ibuprophen?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Sinusitis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, and takes Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride, Doxycycline, Alprazolam, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Tradjenta, Crestor)
Have sinus infection which I'm taking doxycycline and ibuprophen for headache. I also take Venlafaxine for GAD. Is it okay to take Advil or acetaminophen while taking venlafaxine, not at the same time??
- I am looking for the cause of onion like bo which has developed over the past three or four months
(Asked by a 74 year old man who has Acquired Afibrinogenaemia, and takes Finasteride, Crestor, Bystolic, Xarelto)
I suspected it about 4 months ago but couldn't pin it down. Then 2 months ago I started an exercise program which causes me to sweat heavily. It really became noticeable at that point. I shower daily but if I work up a little sweat I can notice it. It seems to be getting worse. I did occasional ...
- How long after stopping crestor did the vertigo stop?
(Asked by a 73 year old man who has Vertigo, Confusion, Loss Of Memory, Fatigue, and takes Folic Acid, Imitrex, Cialis, Omeprazole, Aspirin, Hydrochlorothiazide, Crestor)
Took Crestor (5 mg every other day as a beginning dose) for two months when symptoms began. Doctor thought it was an inner ear infection and sent me to an ENT doc. He ordered a brain scan which was OK. Vertigo was never mentioned by any of my doctors as a potential cause of the vertigo and other sym ...
- With the incident on creatinine increase with the use of crestor
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Daibetes, and takes Crestor)
my lab result shows increase on creatine o 184. Late I am felling a little pain in my lower back.
More questions for: Crestor, Sweating - absent
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Concerned and worried
(Posted by a 69 year old woman who has Had Triple Bypass And On , and takes Rosuvastatin Calcium, Perindopril Erbumine, Aspirin)
I want to know why I have got such a big hair loss when I had a fantastic head of hair before I started taking these drugs I also have a dry cough I have been told its asthma I dont accept this as the inhaler dosent do anything for me why ďont doctors take notice of our concerns I want soneone to b ...
- Crestor side effects
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Weight Gain - Unintentional, Hot Flashes, Joint Swelling, Weight Gain, and takes Crestor)
I'm a vegetarian all my life , very athletic, I work out a lot , I run. In the last year or two My cholesterol seems to go high, my primary Doctor knows that I go for the healthy stuff so he advice a couple of things. But unfortunately nothing woks so he put me on Crestor, it has been a really bad e ...
- Sciatic nerve dysfunction
(Posted by a 68 year old man who has Excrutiating Pain Of Sciatic Nerve In Left Leg, and takes Crestor)
I had been taking Crestor for about 4 years. Suddenly, I had terrible pain from my Sciatic Nerve. I couldn't stand, sit, lay down, walk, sleep, etc. without experiencing this pain. This went on for 5 months of unending pain. I had MRI, X-rays, Novocain, etc., with several doctors looking into it. No ...
- Crestor effect on carpel tunnel
(Posted by a 71 year old man who has Carpel Tunnel, and takes Crestor)
I was told if I would stop taking Crestor my carpel tunnel would not bother me as much.
- Cymbalta and pulmonary embolisms
(Posted by a 68 year old man who has Pulmonary Embolisms, and takes Cymbalta, Celebrex, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Fish Oil, Crestor, Glimepiride, Metformin)
I started taking Cymbalta in August for pain. By September I was suffering from shortness of breath. Visited Doctors asking if Cymbalta could be the cause. Answer was no. By the end of September I was no longer taking Cymbalta but still suffering from shortness of breath. It was getting severe a ...
More reviews for: Crestor, Sweating - absent
- A study of drug interactions between Diovan, Crestor for a patient with Hypertension, Colestid. The patient has Severe Asthma Attacks
Comments: I do nasal rinses a flonase every day.
even after surgury I still get these infections 1 to 2 times a month.
low grade fever,sweats,sorethroat,weak.
4 to 5 days long.
- A study of drug interactions between Dexilant, Crestor, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Clopidogrel for a patient with Acid Reflux, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Blood Pressure Systolic Decreased, Blood Pressure Decreased, Heart Disease, Blood Thinner. The patient has Dry Mouth
Comments: SEVERE CHRONIC DRY MOUTH AND EYES STARTED 4 MONTHS AGO NOT SURE IF MEDICATION RELATED. BEEN ON SOME OF THEM FOR 6 YEARS WITHOUT A PROBLEM.
- A study of drug interactions between Acetaminophen, Clopidogrel, Candesartan Cilexetil, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fenofibrate, Crestor, Lantus Solostar, Plavix, Finasteride, Fish Oil, Vitamin D for a patient with Pain - Bones, Blood Thinner, High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Diabetes Mellitus, Bph, Vitamin D Toxicity. The patient has Diarrhea
Comments: Fine until taking acetaminophen and flu and pneumonia shots. Diarrhea by the next morning. going over 25+ time in 12 hours
- A study of side effects of Crestor for a patient with Breast Swelling. The patient has Breast Swelling
Comments: Breast swelling after crestor was changed fro 10 to 20 mg per day
- A study of drug interactions between Crestor, Valtrex, Effexor for a patient with Ldl/hdl Ratio Increased, Cold Sore, Depression. The patient has Ringing In The Ears
Comments: I suspect the ringing in the ears is primarily due to taking Effexor (now generic) because it substantially increases if I miss a dose. I take 70 mg. daily
More related studies for: Crestor, Sweating - absent
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.