Home > Crestor > Sweating - excessive > Crestor and Sweating - excessive
Review: could Crestor cause Sweating - excessive (Hyperhidrosis)?
We study 57,716 people who have side effects while taking Crestor from FDA and social media. Among them, 635 have Sweating - excessive. Find out below who they are, when they have Sweating - excessive and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Crestor and have Sweating - excessive >>>
Crestor (latest outcomes from 59,979 users) has active ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol.
Sweating - excessive
Sweating - excessive (abnormally increased sweating) (latest reports from 297,886 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol.
On Sep, 13, 2014: 57,685 people reported to have side effects when taking Crestor. Among them, 635 people (1.10%) have Sweating - Excessive.
Time on Crestor when people have Sweating - excessive * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sweating - excessive||40.32%||37.10%||6.45%||6.45%||6.45%||3.23%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Crestor * :
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||0.52%||1.04%||1.39%||11.46%||22.05%||63.54% |
Severity of Sweating - excessive when taking Crestor ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||57.14%||42.86% |
How people recovered from Sweating - excessive ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Blood cholesterol increased (136 people, 21.42%)
- Hypertension (60 people, 9.45%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (44 people, 6.93%)
- Depression (36 people, 5.67%)
- Pain (29 people, 4.57%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (213 people, 33.54%)
- Plavix (98 people, 15.43%)
- Niaspan (85 people, 13.39%)
- Nexium (65 people, 10.24%)
- Toprol-xl (62 people, 9.76%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
Comments for this study:
AH (2 years ago):
Female 64-age Have been on Crestor 3 months and notice I sweat a lot. Even if I get in A/c I sweat. I take it at night before bed and mostly notice that am after waking up or during night. Sometimes though I still notice during day.
Reply the comment
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sweating - Excessive while taking Crestor?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Crestor and have Sweating - Excessive
- group for people who take Crestor
- group for people who have Sweating - Excessive
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 months ago):
I sweat all over when i get just a little bit hot. When i was younger i did not sweat much
From this study (5 years ago):
I take pain medication for occipital neuralgia, C2 level and C4-5 (fusion) and arthritis (fingers and neck). I have times when I will break out in a cold sweat, get really weak, anxious and am unable to think. I am not sure if this is related to hormones or medications or both.
From this study (5 years ago):
can't stand it anymore,all these meds and nothing helps....too many meds, no cure and getting all side effects......
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Crestor, Sweating - excessive
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Crestor side effects
I'm a vegetarian all my life , very athletic, I work out a lot , I run. In the last year or two My cholesterol seems to go high, my primary Doctor knows that I go for the healthy stuff so he advice a couple of things. But unfortunately nothing woks so he put me on Crestor, it has been a really bad e ...
- Sciatic nerve dysfunction
I had been taking Crestor for about 4 years. Suddenly, I had terrible pain from my Sciatic Nerve. I couldn't stand, sit, lay down, walk, sleep, etc. without experiencing this pain. This went on for 5 months of unending pain. I had MRI, X-rays, Novocain, etc., with several doctors looking into it. No ...
- Crestor effect on carpel tunnel
I was told if I would stop taking Crestor my carpel tunnel would not bother me as much.
More reviews for: Crestor, Sweating - excessive
On eHealthMe, Crestor (rosuvastatin calcium) is often used for high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions Crestor is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Crestor used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (55 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (55 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Tikosyn side effects
- Tecfidera and Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- Aggression and Lithium Carbonate
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (3 hours ago)
- Canela Molida
- Trazodone Hydrochloride
- Prostate Cancer