Crestor and Sweating - excessive - from FDA reports
Sweating - excessive is found among people who take Crestor, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Sweating - excessive with Crestor. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 95,339 people who have side effects when taking Crestor from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
95,339 people reported to have side effects when taking Crestor.
Among them, 997 people (1.05%) have Sweating - excessive
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Crestor when people have Sweating - excessive *:
- < 1 month: 30.3 %
- 1 - 6 months: 39.39 %
- 6 - 12 months: 12.12 %
- 1 - 2 years: 7.58 %
- 2 - 5 years: 3.03 %
- 5 - 10 years: 7.58 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Crestor *:
- female: 54.93 %
- male: 45.07 %
Age of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Crestor *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.13 %
- 10-19: 0.64 %
- 20-29: 0.76 %
- 30-39: 1.65 %
- 40-49: 11.18 %
- 50-59: 24.78 %
- 60+: 60.86 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (111 people, 11.13%)
- Depression (76 people, 7.62%)
- Pain (62 people, 6.22%)
- Diabetes (52 people, 5.22%)
- Stress And Anxiety (45 people, 4.51%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (173 people, 17.35%)
- Plavix (120 people, 12.04%)
- Niaspan (88 people, 8.83%)
- Nexium (75 people, 7.52%)
- Synthroid (72 people, 7.22%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (248 people, 24.87%)
- Dizziness (205 people, 20.56%)
- Fatigue (197 people, 19.76%)
- Weakness (172 people, 17.25%)
- Breathing Difficulty (163 people, 16.35%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Sweating - excessive when taking Crestor?
- Check symptoms - is sweating - excessive caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsSweating - excessive and drugs with ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSweating - excessive and Crestor from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Crestor has active ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Crestor 100,285 users)
Sweating - excessive
Sweating - excessive has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 76,818 Sweating - excessive patients).
Browse all side effects of Crestora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Sweating - excessiveSweating - excessive
Could your condition cause Sweating - excessiveSweating - excessive
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hello. I've been taking Crestor for 4-6 months now and for the last 2 months I've had 3 fevers. My last one lasting for 7 days. Ive been masking my symptoms with Tylenol or Advil but the doctors can't seem to find anything wrong. Anyone else been through this?
Excessive sweating, especially of my scalp, face, neck to the point that it runs off of my chin. When I walk from a fairly cool room (72 degrees) into a warmer room (80 degrees) the sweat starts rolling out of my hair, going into my eyes!! I'm a 58 year old female and have had this horrible ...
User reviews to the study
I've been taking Wellbutrin and found the generics don't work for me but the original drug works well. About a month and a half ago on Drs advice I began taking Crestor. Since then I have become more and more depressed and anxious. As if I weren't taking the Wellbutrin at all. Has anyone ...