Review: could Crixivan cause High blood sugar (Hyperglycemia)?
Summary: High blood sugar is reported only by a few people who take Crixivan.
We study 5,655 people who have side effects while taking Crixivan from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have High blood sugar. Find out below who they are, when they have High blood sugar and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Crixivan and have High blood sugar >>>
Crixivan has active ingredients of indinavir sulfate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Crixivan 5,655 users)
High blood sugar
High blood sugar (high blood sugar) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, diabetes, type 2 diabetes, depression, bipolar disorder.(latest reports from High blood sugar 16,702 patients)
On Nov, 28, 2014: 5,655 people reported to have side effects when taking Crixivan. Among them, 5 people (0.09%) have High Blood Sugar.
Time on Crixivan when people have High blood sugar * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|High blood sugar||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have High blood sugar when taking Crixivan * :
|High blood sugar||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have High blood sugar when taking Crixivan * :
|High blood sugar||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||60.00%||20.00%||0.00% |
Severity of High blood sugar when taking Crixivan ** :
How people recovered from High blood sugar ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hiv infection (5 people, 100.00%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Epivir (2 people, 40.00%)
- Zerit (1 people, 20.00%)
- Crestor (1 people, 20.00%)
- Zidovudine (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Sugar while taking Crixivan?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Crixivan and have High Blood Sugar
- support group for people who take Crixivan
- support group for people who have High Blood Sugar
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can muninex dm be taken safely with hydrochlorothyiazide
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Potassium - Low, High Blood Sugar, High Blood Pressure, and takes Simvastatin, Losartan, Hctz)
presently having symptoms which appear to be upper respitory infection want to take muninex for nasal/chest congestion coughing will it interact okay with the HCTZ please advise
- Can hydrochlorothiazide cause bleeding in between period
(Asked by a 41 year old woman who has High Blood Glucose Level, and takes Hydrochlorothiazide)
I started taking this tablet 1/2 a day then noticed that i am having my menstruation twice a month then the following month had my period after it ended but i'm noticing spotting on the 8th day.
- Can someone develope myasthenia gravis from botox injections for migraines if they also have fibromyalgia? (2 answers)
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Migraine With Aura, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Polyarthritis, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, Osteoporosis, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Diabetic Autonomic Neuropathy, Restless Leg Syndrome, Lymphedema, Restrictive Pulmonary Disease, Optic Neuritis, Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Acid Reflux, Hyperglycaemia, Menorrhagia, Endometriosis, and takes Albuterol Sulfate, Dulera, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Novolog, Imitrex, Singulair, HCTZ, Nexium, Orencia, Plaquenil, Proventil-hfa, Synthroid, Tricor, Voltaren, Ondansetron, Percocet, Naproxen, Cyproheptadine Hydrocloride, Zaleplon, Furosemide, Levemir)
i have multiple auto immune issues and have had chronic migraines for many years. the doctor decided that botox was my last chance to help these headaches. i started having symptoms of myasthenia gravis after the second round of botox. my head became so hard to hold up and straight. swallowing probl ...
- Can diclofenac cause sugar in urine or abnormal glucose levels
(Asked by a 45 year old man who has High Blood Sugar, High Blood Pressure, Urine Sugar, and takes Diclofenac Sodium)
After a physical last year that showed everything fine and normal and now on this medication, sugar in urine, high blood pressure and high blood sugar causing severe worry.
- Can citicoline be prescribed in hypertensive patients?
(Asked by a 65 year old man who has Hemiparesis, Borderline Glaucoma, Dementia Alzheimer's Type, Hyperglycaemia, Hypertension - Essential, and takes Citicoline)
is it safe?
More questions for: Crixivan, High blood sugar
More reviews for: Crixivan, High blood sugar
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin Pediatric for a patient with Infection - Ear. The patient has Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water), Heart Rate Increased, Breathing - Rapid And Deep, Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness), Lethargy (tiredness), Ear Infection (ear infection), Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat), Fever, Inability To Crawl, High Blood Glucose Level (high blood sugar)
Comments: My son is 17 months old and been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes but I just received a call from his physician that he is positive for Enterovirus. What is the connection between Enterovirus and high blood sugar levels?
- A study of side effects of Spironolactone W/ Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Hair Loss In Women. The patient has High Blood Glucose Level (high blood sugar)
Comments: I just had radical hysterectomy 8 weeks ago. I was under general anesthesia for 6 hours. I take spironolactone 100mg x2/day, HRT, Ambien, and Nicorette gum 2 mg. PCP wants me to discontinue Spiro, but this time is crucial for me to continue Spiro. Do I decrease Spiro to 100mg or spiro completely and ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lantus, NovoRapid for a patient with Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent. The patient has High Blood Sugar
Comments: My dad has been diabetic for about9 yrs now and started on Huminsulin then. However for the last 6 yrs he has been on Novorapid and Lantus.
Now I am suspecting a probable Somogyi effect,for the last 3 - 4 months.This started after a recent bout of hypoglycaemia during the day when the blood sugar ...
- A study of side effects of Macrodantin for a patient with UTI. The patient has High Blood Glucose Level (high blood sugar)
Comments: Due to lack of appetite, and not following the directions, I didn't eat once starting Macrodantin. Due to nausea, I will change that.
Beginning blood sugar 88
After two doses 151
After two additional doses 170
- A study of side effects of Synthroid for a patient with Hypothyroidism. The patient has High Blood Sugar (high blood sugar)
Comments: My thyroid medication was changed to Synthroid approximately 9 months ago. My last blood test show high sugar, high serum sodium and high carbon dioxide. I had used leventhroid for about 15 years previously. could this be caused by the synthroid.
More related studies for: Crixivan, High blood sugar
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.