Home > Curcumin > Lipoma > Curcumin and Lipoma
Review: could Curcumin cause Lipoma?
We study 71 people who have side effects while taking Curcumin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Lipoma and more.
Curcumin (latest outcomes from 114 users) has active ingredients of turmeric. It is often used in arthritis.
Lipoma (a growth of fatty tissue that slowly develops just under your skin) (latest reports from 12,800 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol.
On Nov, 1, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Lipoma while taking Curcumin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Curcumin
- support group for people who have Lipoma
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is synthroid and milk thistle safe?
I was reviewing the case studies of Synthroid and Milk Thistle and I am not sure I am reading it correctly. I hope the information is incorrect regarding the studies with concurrent use of these drugs. I took one dose of Milk Thistle and it occurred to me that I probably should research to make sure ...
- Could this drug cause periodontal bone loss, bone loss around teeth
Do you suffer from periodontal bone loss or periodontal disease, or bone loss around teeth after taking this drug? Are your sodium levels low after taking this drug? I am a dentist and keep my teeth plaque free, but have had periodontal bone loss for which, I believe, must be drug related.
- I want to try a turmeric tonic for abscesses caused by staph. i am on bactrim ds and an concerned of the interactions. does anyone have advice or other remedies i could try?
I have 5 pretty bad abscesses from the staph infection. 3 of them finally started to drain but two are big and painful with no head. I have tried warm compresses, cannabis oil, alcohol wipes, and an Apple Cider Vinegar/baking soda paste. If I don't get them to drain I'll have to have them lanced thi ...
- What drugs interact with tumeric?
I have heard that Tumeric has a wide variety of benefits but have not been able to determine if it also adversely interacts with other medications. I take 200 mg tablet daily and also take a number of RX for high blood pressure, gout, high cholesterol and high triglycerides
- 12 year old son exhibiting depression. diagnosed with idiopathic juvenile arthritis 10 weeks ago.
12 year old son is moody and irritable whereas he has always been good natured and very happy. Recent diagnosis of JIA and symptoms are under control with the elimination of dairy, cirtus, tomato sauce and use of orthotics
Is this a normal preteen boy thing or an arthritis thing or a medication ( ...
More questions for: Curcumin, Lipoma
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Turmeric and atrial fabrillation
I am a "health nut" who has always avoided any and all tobacco and alcohol, am on no medication, am on a reasonably purer diet (organic foods etc.,) and daily take and assortment of vitamins, minerals and a few herbs like garlic and saw palmetto. I had recently began taking therapeutic doses of Tur ...
- Healthy with myeloma
Diagnosed Feb 2010--Myeloma stage I. Now eat veggie with daily juicing and low carbs, plus supplements--B12, multi vitamins, folic acid, Turmeric, Holy Basil, Green Magma or other chlorophyll source. Sometimes Ganoderma mushrooms, cannabis juice, fresh noni juice (not fermented). I have no sympt ...
More reviews for: Curcumin, Lipoma
On eHealthMe, Curcumin (turmeric) is often used for arthritis. Find out below the conditions Curcumin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Curcumin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Curcumin, Lipoma
Recent Curcumin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Curcumae Longa, Capecitabine for a 66-year old woman who has Colon Cancer Metastatic
- Comparions of Vitamin D, CoQ10, Curcumin, Fragmin, Letrozole for a 67-year old woman who has Breast Cancer Metastatic
- Comparions of Curcumin, Aspirin for a 58-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Ibuprofen (Leiner) - 600MG, Curcumin, Glucosamine Sulfate for a 56-year old woman who has Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Turmeric, Lisinopril (Sandoz) - 20MG for a 70-year old woman who has Health
- Comparions of Turmeric, Xanax Xr (Pharmacia And Upjohn) - 0.5MG for a 60-year old woman who has Nerve Injury
- Comparions of Curcumin, Valerian, Acetylsalicylic Acid, Leukeran, Artemisia for a 66-year old man who has Cancer
- Comparions of Turmeric, Mucinex D for a 26-year old man who has Bronchitis
More related comparison studies for: Curcumin, Lipoma
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (42 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (1 hour ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Saw Palmetto
- Vitamin B17
- Stop Smoking