Review: could Curcumin cause Lipoma?
Summary: there is no Lipoma reported by people who take Curcumin yet.
We study 74 people who have side effects while taking Curcumin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Lipoma and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Curcumin and have Lipoma >>>
Curcumin has active ingredients of turmeric. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from 118 Curcumin users)
Lipoma (a growth of fatty tissue that slowly develops just under your skin) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 1,428 Lipoma patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Lipoma while taking Curcumin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Curcumin
- support group for people who have Lipoma
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Turmeric, Boswellia for a 64-year old man with Neck Arthritis. The patient has Tinnitus
- A study of drug interactions between Aloe Vera, Cider Vinegar, Kelp, Vitamin B6, CoQ-10, Eliquis, Zinc Sulfate, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Spiriva, EPA/DHA Ethyl Ester, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Doxazosin Mesylate, Quinapril Hydrochloride And Hydrochlorothiazide, Quinapril, Turmeric, Finasteride, Flecainide Acetate, Skelaxin, Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a 68-year old man with General Symptom, Atrial Fibrillation, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Asthma Late Onset, Hypertension, Inflammation, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Osteoarthritis Generalised. The patient has Atrial Fibrillation
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, Simvastatin, Sertraline, Donepezil, Curcumin for a 79-year old man with Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Depression, Alzheimer's Disease. The patient has Lightheadedness - Dizzy
- A study of drug interactions between Curcumin, Ambien, Children's Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Allergy, Omeprazole, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Cymbalta for a 60-year old woman with Fatigue, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Allergy, Acid Reflux, High Blood Pressure, Restless Leg Syndrome, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Glaucoma
- A study of drug interactions between Curcumin, Metoprolol Tartrate, Avapro, Protonix, Lasix, Ativan, Coumadin for a 89-year old woman with Joint Stiffness, High Blood Cholesterol, Ulcer - Stomach, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Anxiety, Blood Clot In The Legs. The patient has Hallucination, Visual, Dizziness
Recent Curcumin related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.