Review: could Curcumin cause Varicosis (Varicose veins)?
Summary: there is no Varicosis reported by people who take Curcumin yet.
We study 71 people who have side effects while taking Curcumin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Varicosis and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Curcumin and have Varicosis >>>
Curcumin has active ingredients of turmeric. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Curcumin 116 users)
Varicosis (having varicose veins) has been reported by people with pain, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, generalized anxiety disorder, menopause.(latest reports from Varicosis 35 patients)
On Nov, 27, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Varicosis while taking Curcumin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Curcumin
- support group for people who have Varicosis
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is synthroid and milk thistle safe?
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Hypothyroidism, and takes Milk Thistle)
I was reviewing the case studies of Synthroid and Milk Thistle and I am not sure I am reading it correctly. I hope the information is incorrect regarding the studies with concurrent use of these drugs. I took one dose of Milk Thistle and it occurred to me that I probably should research to make sure ...
- Could this drug cause periodontal bone loss, bone loss around teeth (4 answers)
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Periodontal Bone Loss, Bone Loss Around Teeth , and takes Guaifenesin, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Turmeric, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Fluoxetine, Celexa, Gabapentin, Omeprazole, Pantoprazole, Pentoxifylline, Garcinia Cambogia, Carbamazepine, Tamsulosin, Lisinopril, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Flunisolide)
Do you suffer from periodontal bone loss or periodontal disease, or bone loss around teeth after taking this drug? Are your sodium levels low after taking this drug? I am a dentist and keep my teeth plaque free, but have had periodontal bone loss for which, I believe, must be drug related.
- I want to try a turmeric tonic for abscesses caused by staph. i am on bactrim ds and an concerned of the interactions. does anyone have advice or other remedies i could try? (2 answers)
(Asked by a 31 year old woman who has Infection - Skin - Staph, and takes Bactrim Ds, Turmeric)
I have 5 pretty bad abscesses from the staph infection. 3 of them finally started to drain but two are big and painful with no head. I have tried warm compresses, cannabis oil, alcohol wipes, and an Apple Cider Vinegar/baking soda paste. If I don't get them to drain I'll have to have them lanced thi ...
- Is fish oil causing extreme pain cluster of veins (hemangioma) they are very swollen making it hard to sit walk, or lay down without being in extreme pain.
(Asked by a 70 year old woman who has Varicose Veins)
hemangioma very swollen and hard, I think not to take fish oil supplements
- What drugs interact with tumeric? (2 answers)
(Asked by a 62 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, Short-Term Memory Loss, and takes Turmeric)
I have heard that Tumeric has a wide variety of benefits but have not been able to determine if it also adversely interacts with other medications. I take 200 mg tablet daily and also take a number of RX for high blood pressure, gout, high cholesterol and high triglycerides
More questions for: Curcumin, Varicosis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Turmeric and atrial fabrillation
(Posted by a 69 year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, and takes Turmeric)
I am a "health nut" who has always avoided any and all tobacco and alcohol, am on no medication, am on a reasonably purer diet (organic foods etc.,) and daily take and assortment of vitamins, minerals and a few herbs like garlic and saw palmetto. I had recently began taking therapeutic doses of Tur ...
- Healthy with myeloma
(Posted by a 70 year old man who has Myeloma Stage I, and takes TURMERIC)
Diagnosed Feb 2010--Myeloma stage I. Now eat veggie with daily juicing and low carbs, plus supplements--B12, multi vitamins, folic acid, Turmeric, Holy Basil, Green Magma or other chlorophyll source. Sometimes Ganoderma mushrooms, cannabis juice, fresh noni juice (not fermented). I have no sympt ...
More reviews for: Curcumin, Varicosis
- A study of drug interactions between Curcumin, Metoprolol Tartrate, Avapro, Protonix, Lasix, Ativan, Coumadin for a patient with Joint Stiffness, High Blood Cholesterol, Ulcer - Stomach, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Anxiety, Blood Clot In The Legs. The patient has Hallucination, Visual, Dizziness
Comments: Has complained of dizziness since she has been on all her meds and has fallen several times.. Have been concerned about her dizziness and have brought it up to her Dr.'s but since all her med's can make you dizzy they don't seem to be concerned and aren't willing to change any of them. Just started ...
- A study of drug interactions between Turmeric, Synthroid, Adderall Xr 20 for a patient with Inflammation, Low Thyroid, Add. The patient has Arrhythmia
Comments: No heart issues for 20+ years after having cath ablation. Started taking a teaspoon of turmeric 2x day and after less than a week I was having severe arythemia. The only change in my habits was adding turmeric (which really helped the arthritis in my hands)
- A study of side effects of Turmeric for a patient with Arthritis. The patient has Urinary Tract Infection Viral
Comments: Never had uti before. Started Turmeric Force 400 mg/day for about a week then out of the blue, suffered from uti with some bleeding and burning pain. Though I must say I usually drink less than 2 lt of water most days. Took Norfloxacin 400 mg 2 times a day for 3 days but the symptom already gotr bet ...
- A study of drug interactions between Turmeric, Fish Oil, Calcium, Multivitamin, Lisinopril, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a patient with Preventive Health Care, High Blood Pressure, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Back Pain, Stomach Tenderness, Diarrhea
Comments: I was diagnosed with Stage 1 endometrial cancer AND stage 1 ovarian cancer. They removed uterus and ovaries which threw me into surgical menopause. Felt constantly anxious and hated it. So started on Citalopram 4 months ago. Finally felt like my old optimistic self. This was a miracle drug for m ...
- A study of drug interactions between Losartan, Clopidogrel, Pantoprazole Sodium, Multivitamin, Turmeric, Naproxen for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Carotid Artery Dissection, Gurcha, Mineral Supplementation, Enzyme Supplementation, Aortic Stenosis. The patient has Constipation
Comments: I have usually been very regular. Since starting the Losartan with the Clopidogrel and Pantoprazole I have constipation. Previous to the Pantoprazole I took Nexium for the past 10 years with no constipation or other problems.
More related studies for: Curcumin, Varicosis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.