Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride and Impaired healing - from FDA reports
Impaired healing is found among people who take Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old also take medication Alprazolam, and have Metastases to bone. This review analyzes which people have Impaired healing with Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,850 people who have side effects when taking Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 16, 2017
1,850 people reported to have side effects when taking Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride.
Among them, 9 people (0.49%) have Impaired healing
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Impaired healing when taking Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Impaired healing when taking Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 62.5 %
- 50-59: 25.0 %
- 60+: 12.5 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastases To Bone (2 people, 22.22%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (1 person, 11.11%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (1 person, 11.11%)
- Breast Cancer Metastatic (1 person, 11.11%)
- Bone Pain (1 person, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Alprazolam (8 people, 88.89%)
- Zometa (7 people, 77.78%)
- Vioxx (7 people, 77.78%)
- Lorazepam (7 people, 77.78%)
- Flexeril (6 people, 66.67%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Depression (7 people, 77.78%)
- Bone Disorder (7 people, 77.78%)
- Primary Sequestrum (6 people, 66.67%)
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (6 people, 66.67%)
- Chest Pain (6 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Impaired healing when taking Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride?
Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride 3,289 users)
Impaired healing has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia, metastases to bone, high blood pressure (latest reports from 24,113 Impaired healing patients).